Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Dunno... theirs to many H96 out there now... so is a nightmare to know the "true" one!
    superceleron Here is screenshot if it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by tampametal View Post
      superceleron does this work with the banggood version of the H96 Pro+?
      Yes works on the Banggood current models.
      The current models retain the red standby led after a firmware update. The older models lose the red led after the first update. It only comes on when you shut down the box. Not tested on older box yet.

There are a lot of variants out there now.
      I often see Chinese clones of Chinese products that were cloned from an original first generation device. It gets very confusing.
      Last edited by Modelman; 10-29-2017, 17:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Modelman View Post

Yes works on the Banggood current models.
        The current models retain the red standby led after a firmware update. The older models lose the red led after the first update. It only comes on when you shut down the box. Not tested on older box yet.

There are a lot of variants out there now.
        I often see Chinese clones of Chinese products that were cloned from an original first generation device. It gets very confusing.
        Modelman thanks, I just wanted to be sure before I loaded. About to try out now.

Comment

superceleron I need a USB to USB cord to flash with USB TOOLS? My other boxes had USB to MICRO USB cord

Comment

Originally posted by tampametal View Post
            superceleron I need a USB to USB cord to flash with USB TOOLS? My other boxes had USB to MICRO USB cord
            YES - Sorry to butt in here but I bought one off **** recently, USB 3.0 CAble with USB A to USB A, it was 3 feet long and in a pretty blue for about $3 (US)... but you can also buy a basic one in BLACK color, for a LOT less.

I heard people had issues with using a USB 3.0 to Flash ROM's but I had no problems!

Comment

Originally posted by Wyle View Post

YES - Sorry to butt in here but I bought one off **** recently, USB 3.0 CAble with USB A to USB A, it was 3 feet long and in a pretty blue for about $3 (US)... but you can also buy a basic one in BLACK color, for a LOT less.

I heard people had issues with using a USB 3.0 to Flash ROM's but I had no problems!
              Do you mind showing me basic steps so I don't mess it up please?

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
                @ Ace310,

SD Card permissions is more for later use when copying and pasting files around manually inside Android/Kodi etc. Google want to ownyou your box.

Just checked xda and they have a newer version 2.1

Hello :)! I am not responsible for any damage that may be caused to SD cards or broken phones. Thanks for comprehension. Introduction Since the first version of the module "v9 Module - SD Write Access Enabler v1" was no longer compatible...

I think superceleron has set selinux to permissive....no need for switcher version (I Believe?)

(NEW) v2.1 -for Magisk v14.2 (BETA)
                http://www.mediafire.com/file/zv7r55...Magisk14.2.zip
                http://uptobox.com/qb83vhiab9fl
                Thanks for this. Finally got the read/write permissions to work in Kodi.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace310 View Post

Thanks for this. Finally got the read/write permissions to work in Kodi.
                  Will this work with changing permissions adding original h96 pro+ launcher to /system/app?

Comment

Finally I was able to install scv4, but i had to. Install v7 entering manually to twrp, the reboot option in the menu does not work, neither the update app

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5000 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Hey everyone. So I stay in China and want to buy and resell the H96 pro+ with 3G DDR3 32G to other foreigners here in China. I prefer Magisk as my rooting software as it makes for the easy installation of viper4android audio fx and Dolby atmos. Has anyone got magisk working on this device?So I'm completely looking at building a custom software environment using this custom ROM. How is the stability of it compared to the stock ROM?

Comment

Originally posted by Mandrake View Post
                        Hey everyone. So I stay in China and want to buy and resell the H96 pro+ with 3G DDR3 32G to other foreigners here in China. I prefer Magisk as my rooting software as it makes for the easy installation of viper4android audio fx and Dolby atmos. Has anyone got magisk working on this device?So I'm completely looking at building a custom software environment using this custom ROM. How is the stability of it compared to the stock ROM?
                        Stability of the Rom is good however I don't think the developer or its followers would endorse (support) people using it for financial gain. I suggest you stick with the stock rom and amend that to your requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by Modelman View Post

Stability of the Rom is good however I don't think the developer or its followers would endorse (support) people using it for financial gain. I suggest you stick with the stock rom and amend that to your requirements.
                          Yeah fair enough. I'm thinking of running it on my own box. But the question still stands about Magisk and does viper4android run on smoothly on this box?

Comment

my friend got the new box from gearbest with only two usb ports soldered in.

the memory chips are different

before flashing V4 can anyone say for sure that this rom will work on the new box?

thanks!
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Hi chenrp
                              I have the same. Don't work with this rom for the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post
                                my friend got the new box from gearbest with only two usb ports soldered in.

the memory chips are different

before flashing V4 can anyone say for sure that this rom will work on the new box?

thanks!
                                my last box also came only with 2 usb ports, ,i could not install the SCV4.

Comment

Working...
                                X