Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by devang View Post

@ superceleron

Many thanks for all the efforts. Could you please shed some light on my queries?
    1º did you enable it in settings? and i cant test it i dont have a HDR Tv...
    2º m8 i dint add them...
    3º you have the same problem i have in mine... i bet if you leave your powerdown its hot

Originally posted by incrovantilist View Post
    superceleron Can you please make visible the remote button configurator app? Or else atleast tell me how to modify system files for changing remote button behaviors. Most importantly I want to set the green color app button or the mouse button to bring up the recent apps list. Also I'd like to configure the numbers to certain shortcuts. Please help.
    Read/search the forum theirs a lot of info in here.
    But i can tell you... recent apps list button need to be added to the source... and is not added on this one so.. forget about it!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Yes...
      Thanks man...amazing work btw

Comment

That is communication errors... btw did you check the MD5 of the zip when you downloaded it?
        Try this, open usb burning tool load the rom and press start without the box being connected to the PC and leave it like that, then connect the box as you normally do when you are going to flash a let it finish dont touch anything else.
        I checked with m5 checker it's correct. I'm trying with my friend's laptop.
        I do what u say,
        First i import image and click start
        And then connect tv box with usb but getting error again 0x30403003 Data tansfer error and 0x30404002 usb control setup error at same point %98.

Comment

Originally posted by valencia7514 View Post

dunno whats wrong with your box
          here is stock rom if you want to go back with the stock one
          www.hcygood.com/news/html/?462.html
          Its say get key failed with this rom i cant flash.

Comment

@ Ace310,

SD Card permissions is more for later use when copying and pasting files around manually inside Android/Kodi etc. Google want to ownyou your box.

Just checked xda and they have a newer version 2.1

Hello :)! I am not responsible for any damage that may be caused to SD cards or broken phones. Thanks for comprehension. Introduction Since the first version of the module "v9 Module - SD Write Access Enabler v1" was no longer compatible...

I think superceleron has set selinux to permissive....no need for switcher version (I Believe?)

(NEW) v2.1 -for Magisk v14.2 (BETA)
            http://www.mediafire.com/file/zv7r55...Magisk14.2.zip

Comment

@ deviltheturtle,

Try 4pda. I saw test keys for one of their firmwares. Make sure it is for H96 Pro+, the earlier pages discussed H96 Pro.

You have to put the key into the USB Burn Tool folder( before turning it on?)

Comment

1º did you enable it in settings? and i cant test it i dont have a HDR Tv...
                2º m8 i dint add them...
                3º you have the same problem i have in mine... i bet if you leave your powerdown its hot

Read/search the forum theirs a lot of info in here.
                But i can tell you... recent apps list button need to be added to the source... and is not added on this one so.. forget about it!

It's there in the navbar, right. And even droidmote's recent apps button triggers it correctly. So isn't it possible to let the buttons on the IR remote trigger it. On default, the 'set' and 'app' do nothing. I'm just thinking to link one of em to trigger recents app list. It cannot logically be absent in the source.

Or Are you talking about the remote decoder source?

Comment

@ nibble,

I just has a box stay dark on me, I plugged in and left it for 2-5 minutes and it turned on...hmmm

Buzzing? The T.V. or the China Box?
                  If the box is buzzing, you likely have a short....maybe bullet antenna(older boxes?), unstuck from the top case and dropped on to something.
                  Flip box upsidedown, plug in and see if the short/buzzing goes away.

If buzzing from the T.V. Try a different HDMI cable, or T.V.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
                    @ Ace310,

SD Card permissions is more for later use when copying and pasting files around manually inside Android/Kodi etc. Google want to ownyou your box.

Just checked xda and they have a newer version 2.1

Hello :)! I am not responsible for any damage that may be caused to SD cards or broken phones. Thanks for comprehension. Introduction Since the first version of the module "v9 Module - SD Write Access Enabler v1" was no longer compatible...

I think superceleron has set selinux to permissive....no need for switcher version (I Believe?)

(NEW) v2.1 -for Magisk v14.2 (BETA)
                    http://www.mediafire.com/file/zv7r55...Magisk14.2.zip
                    http://uptobox.com/qb83vhiab9fl
                    Thanks for the info. Will have a look once back from work.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan
                      @ nibble,

I just has a box stay dark on me, I plugged in and left it for 2-5 minutes and it turned on...hmmm

Buzzing? The T.V. or the China Box?
                      If the box is buzzing, you likely have a short....maybe bullet antenna(older boxes?), unstuck from the top case and dropped on to something.
                      Flip box upsidedown, plug in and see if the short/buzzing goes away.

If buzzing from the T.V. Try a different HDMI cable, or T.V.

Buzz sound comes from the box.
                      I only plugged in the power cable. And when i plug in, starts buzz, and blue led stays off, few minutes later, led light on.

Enviado do meu SM-G950F através de Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by incrovantilist View Post

It's there in the navbar, right. And even droidmote's recent apps button triggers it correctly. So isn't it possible to let the buttons on the IR remote trigger it. On default, the 'set' and 'app' do nothing. I'm just thinking to link one of em to trigger recents app list. It cannot logically be absent in the source.

Or Are you talking about the remote decoder source?
                        You need to programs the remote codes m8, so that the system know what that code does...
                        And droidmote's is a software... not a hardware remote!

Comment

Originally posted by nibble View Post
                          I only plugged in the power cable. And when i plug in, starts buzz, and blue led stays off, few minutes later, led light on.

Well open it and see if the antenna dropped and is touching somewhere..

Comment

Originally posted by nibble View Post

have you solved buzzing issue?

Comment

You need to programs the remote codes m8, so that the system know what that code does...
                              And droidmote's is a software... not a hardware remote!
                              I went and edited the key codes file corresponding to remote.conf keys to add APP_SWITCH (recent apps) keycode. Now whenever I click the mouse mode button I get the recents menu but the mouse mode gets activated too. I want just a little help. In the remote.conf which keys correspond to the APP & SETUP buttons. I went through a dozen Linux key codes list and other remote.conf but I'm not getting anywhere. Please help, this can be done.

Edit - For now I've set the '0' button to act as recents button. There is no way as of now to select the clear all button. Individually the apps can be scrolled with the arrows and removed from recents using the Backspace button. I'd call this attempt a success but still I'd like to know the keycodes of the APP & SETUP buttons.

Comment

@ nibble,

If box is buzzing and new, can you return to vendor...faulty box?. Did you buy with Paypal or pay extra for insurance(Gearbest)
                                A good video with audio sent to Paypal will probably be reason for money back or replacement.

Consider before opening...if return cost warrants a return or free replacement

Comment

Working...
                                X