Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackBriar56 View Post
    New to this custom rom process. Should I wipe the dalvic, system, data, cache, internal before installing this on the device?
    i would wipe cache and see...

Comment

In SCV7
      Box still run warn in standby mode ( when the power button on remote is used) in stock ROM it is dead cold.

how to add the additional drivers I want to add drivers for apple magic module. my phone has HID_magicmouse and HID_apple drivers but no this box.

Comment

Originally posted by paras0710 View Post
        In SCV7
        Box still run warn in standby mode ( when the power button on remote is used) in stock ROM it is dead cold.

how to add the additional drivers I want to add drivers for apple magic module. my phone has HID_magicmouse and HID_apple drivers but no this box.
        i think that the box won't go into standby mode

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post

i think that the box won't go into standby mode
          power led turned off like in stock but yeah in stock USB device turn off as well but in this rom its not.

Comment

Hello,

My main question is if I can boot this ROM in a SDCARD.

So I wonder if is it possible to install SCV4 in a SD CARD (using the Amlogic Burn_Card_Maker v2.0.2) and then OTA update to SCV7?
            In that way we can proper test new versions without flashing the BOX everytime.

Comment

accessibility/services doesn't work, widgets in novalauncher doesn't work, rest working like charm

Comment

For me also in NovaLauncher no widgets work. Any suggestions for an alternative Launcher like NovaLauncher with working widgets?

Comment

That was the reason i decided to try the Android TV version. No regrets since then. ATV is the best experience for TV.

Comment

Confirm no widget for Nova launcher...

Στάλθηκε από το ONEPLUS A3003 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Comment

Settings/accessibility/services is importend for everyone who want to remap buttons like me. I hate what right mouse buton do and i want to disable this with app and it want to acces to this settings.

Comment

superceleron after update to SCV7 - all 10bit video has become glitchy (via FTMC)
                        ps test video is here https://yadi.sk/d/LEWHIqb2uxTBi
                        pps r-tv box s10

Comment

I got a H96Pro plus yesterday and after playing a bit around I thought I try out this rom (mainly because I had troubles with changing the launcher).
                          I must say that this rom feels very fast and snappy. But I have a big problem: The main purpose of the box for me is to stream videos from my plex server to this box. But with a lot of videos I get major distortions and blocky pictures. The only solution is watching the videos with MX-Player. But I would love to use the Plex App in TV-Mode (here you can’t use an external player). Kodi suffers from the same problem.
                          @superceleron Any solution or any idea to solve the video distortions? Can I switch back to the stock rom without any problem?

Comment

had anyone connected phone charger 2a to usb and our power adapter together? maybe it would work better without the need to buy a different adapter?
                            i think that a phone charger is suitable for our box...
                            Last edited by chenrp; 10-08-2017, 14:53.

Comment

Originally posted by shuuwuwe View Post
                              I got a H96Pro plus yesterday and after playing a bit around I thought I try out this rom (mainly because I had troubles with changing the launcher).
                              I must say that this rom feels very fast and snappy. But I have a big problem: The main purpose of the box for me is to stream videos from my plex server to this box. But with a lot of videos I get major distortions and blocky pictures. The only solution is watching the videos with MX-Player. But I would love to use the Plex App in TV-Mode (here you can’t use an external player). Kodi suffers from the same problem.
                              @superceleron Any solution or any idea to solve the video distortions? Can I switch back to the stock rom without any problem?
                              yes i think you can switch back to stock rom if you have the img file

Comment

Originally posted by Andrzej View Post
                                accessibility/services doesn't work, widgets in novalauncher doesn't work, rest working like charm
                                Yep, i hoped services get fixed as well this time. Guess we'll have to wait a little longer. Have you tried ATV version of this rom? I wonder if it suffers from the same issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X