Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leptdre View Post
    The box UI is showed as 1920x1080 in cpu-Z even if the resolution is 4K 60 FPS, Is there any work around for that ???? The youtube app or any other app will never display in 4k
    ... m8 dont go for what cpu-z shows you...!

Comment

Hello I have a big temperature problem!
      Thats could be the reason for freezing...
      90 Degree Celsius, with a big hole in the cover.
      Take a look at the picture.
      SCV4+SCV6 flashed.
      While playing movies from NAS, the Temp is okay.
      But if I stream with the VU+ PVR plugin from my Enigma2 receiver, the temp
      will increase to 90 degree. But the CPU is only <40% used...
      I don`t want to imagine what will happen, if the CPU goes up to 100%...
      Best regards.
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMin8or View Post
        SCV4+SCV6 flashed.
        Best regards.
        That is because its are decoding in software mode so more stress=more heat, and the heat dispersion on this box is really bad, i mean really bad!

Comment

@superceleron
          Do you mean the stress is working in the GPU?
          The Cpu is loaded with only <40 %
          Do you have a solution? Maybe with spmc/ftmc and a manual selected codec option?
          Or with a tool to set GPU and/or CPU clock manual? Do you know a tool?
          I already cutted a big hole into the cover. But this is for absolutely nothing good... :-(
          Next, i will order a bigger heatsink, with thinner gluepad.
          The gluepad is very thick and i think it transports the heat not as good as it could.
          You can move the heatsink for a millimeter, because the gluepad is so thick and flexible.
          Thank you very much.

Comment

Kinda a know thing hence the many mods on the boxes to do the temp fix. Sc rom actually runs bit cooler then stock. But if it walks like a duck swims like a duck quacks like a duck....... Its most likely a. H96 Burning the ducks ass. Some quick mods 3 inch case fan mounted under it. Open up pull off heat sinks if like mine will fall off as poorly installed clean and install better connected or larger one. I simple cut a hole in the lid problem solved its a poor case design that doesnt allow paasive cooling ..... There ya have. You got the best damn rom in the known multiverse little tinkering and your set for life okok until next week when a new box comes out.

Enjoy.
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Here are the box mods for cooling

Comment

@scooter2014
                you are absolutely right, i love the scv roms from the first version.

@chenrp thanks for the link, i remember that i saw some mods, but i dont remembered where...
                actually, I was looking all postings, backwards from page 73...
                you saved me a lot of time and burning eyes. :-)

thx

Comment

superceleron you did not see my posting #1058 ?

I would only to know a prevision for SCV7, because my 3. alfawise-box arrives this week and perhaps i wait with the installation for the SCV7, thanks for your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMin8or View Post
                    SCV4+SCV6 flashed.
                    Best regards.
                    This serie i also like to watch, but i cannot find.

DOMin8or Ist das DMax HD ein addon, dass du in Kodi 17.4 installiert hast? Ich liebe die alten Folgen von Gebrauchtwagen Profis, die es jetzt leider so in der Zusammensetzung nicht mehr gibt, schade. -- NACHTRAG: HABE ES GEFUNDEN, STICHWORT K.U.S.)

how can i change the temperature indication in Kodi 17.4 from Fahrenheit to Cº ???

When i look with my tvizen app my german astra channels, my box also is freezing sometimes. So it might be the same problem of software decoding and heating, yes?

I am not sure, if this is the same problem. I have a SAT-IP box which change my astra-signal from parabolic antena to my tp-link router and from there my alfawise tv-box takes the signal via ethernet-cable and the tivizen app.

In this case, is there also a software-decoding and so heating problem, superceleron ?
                    Last edited by tombraga; 10-03-2017, 10:08.

Comment

I'm still running SCV3 with WiFi, I'm using a USB case fan that I got off that well known auction site, without any other mods to the box itself, like extra holes for ventilation. Idle tem is 47c is that decent?

Comment

Originally posted by Dadscab View Post
                        I'm still running SCV3 with WiFi, I'm using a USB case fan that I got off that well known auction site, without any other mods to the box itself, like extra holes for ventilation. Idle tem is 47c is that decent?
                        perhaps you can send a foto and a link from your usb case fan? thanks

Comment

Made a bootable sd card, i entered recovery and now what? How do i flash the new rom?

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post

perhaps you can send a foto and a link from your usb case fan? thanks
                            This is the one I used.
                            https://m.****.co.uk/itm/Black-5V-80...%257Ciid%253A5
                            Search that well known auction site for. "Black 5v computer case fan £2.99 delivered free from China.
                            Last edited by Dadscab; 10-03-2017, 14:24.

Comment

link does not not but I found it on **** http://bit.ly/2xRAd3P

Comment

This is the one I used.
                                https://m.****.co.uk/itm/Black-5V-80...%257Ciid%253A5
                                Search that well known auction site for. "Black 5v computer case fan £2.99 delivered free from China.
                                thanks

this is only conected with the usb-port of the alfa-box, yes?
                                and the box is colocated on the cooler.

i heared some people turn the box and put oposite on the cooler, so the effeciency of cooling seems to be better then???

Comment

Working...
                                X