Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ensure you have installed the drivers. Does the pc detects a usb device , signaled with a sound?

Comment

first of all, i would like to thank superceleron for this great mod! everything works fine mostly on my box. just a couple of questions - is there a way to remove the freaktab.com logo from the right bottom? and is there a way to get rid of the icons (settings and so on) in the lower left corner? thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by chaveiro View Post
        Ensure you have installed the drivers. Does the pc detects a usb device , signaled with a sound?
        Unfortunatley no.. no sound.. i installed the drivers, rebooted.. etc.. running out of ideas..too bad i cant use the SD. Supercel, is it to much to ask for a SD version?

Comment

keep the usb cable in . plug in the power to the Box now press the reset 2 times and you should connect

Comment

Originally posted by Wyle View Post
            SuperCeleron -
            I thought I was the only person here having a problem with OTA updates to SCV6... but I was wrong. Many people here seem to be having the same problem with updating their ROM's beyond SCV4.

I have had no problems updating ROM's using USB BURNING TOOL on my H96 PRO PLUS.... So Can I make a request? - Make your next ROM (SCV7) as UPDATE-able by BOTH Methods: an IMG file and ZIP file(?) or (SD Card and USB Burning Tool-?)

I'm stuck at SCV4... OTA updates will not work for me, and TOOTHPICK method does NOT work either (Stuck on SUPERCELERON Logo Screen!)

I really would like to try updated ROM's, now that you have them available - but this is getting frustrating.

Has ANY ONE come up with a solution I can use for updating from SCV4 to SCV6? THANKS in advance! (Bear in mind, SD Card and booting to RECOVERY isn't working!)
            Welll did you try terminal emulator, and then type on it "reboot recovery" to see if it shows TWRP?

Originally posted by mrkrabs View Post
            first of all, i would like to thank superceleron for this great mod! everything works fine mostly on my box. just a couple of questions - is there a way to remove the freaktab.com logo from the right bottom? and is there a way to get rid of the icons (settings and so on) in the lower left corner? thanks!
            Sorry but no, unless you know how to mod a app!

Originally posted by pedropitt View Post

Unfortunatley no.. no sound.. i installed the drivers, rebooted.. etc.. running out of ideas..too bad i cant use the SD. Supercel, is it to much to ask for a SD version?
            Keep the reset button pressed 5 to 10 secs... try that on all the box usb ports... btw do your box have the 2 hidden ports?
            If yes then i bet is in that ones the OTG port... on mine it is, 1º time i try to flash it i was piss because i could not get the box to connect to the pc, until i remember it had 2 hidden ports and try that ones and BUM their you go my OTG port was one of that ones!

ALL
            I cant make now 2 files... or you get a img or you get a OTA... you guys choose...
            I dont have time for it, and beginning next month im going to start full time job on a android/others box company, and they let me continue my free work unless it wont interfere with the work... so you know if i have to choose.. my family well being is 1º...
            And no dont ask what company name because you wont get it!
            See you out there on that subject!
            Now ... SCV7 is going good i think i fixed the 720p tv's problems but still testing!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

I think i do! i should use AML Customization tool, right?

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Welll did you try terminal emulator, and then type on it "reboot recovery" to see if it shows TWRP?

Keep the reset button pressed 5 to 10 secs... try that on all the box usb ports... btw do your box have the 2 hidden ports?
                If yes then i bet is in that ones the OTG port... on mine it is, 1º time i try to flash it i was piss because i could not get the box to connect to the pc, until i remember it had 2 hidden ports and try that ones and BUM their you go my OTG port was one of that ones!

I cant make now 2 files... or you get a img or you get a OTA... you guys choose...
                I dont have time for it, and beginning next month im going to start full time job on a android/others box company, and they let me continue my free work unless it wont interfere with the work... so you know if i have to choose.. my family well being is 1º...
                And no dont ask what company name because you wont get it!
                See you out there on that subject!
                Now ... SCV7 is going good i think i fixed the 720p tv's problems but still testing!
                two files then please
                I have the extra Usb ports also but on closest to the Power is my otg port

Comment

Pugnetta is not true
                  scv4 locks up at startup
                  se firmware goes well for all types of h96pro + both dd3 and ddr4 in short, all the old and new models.
                  no need to create a single IMG. with Based on Stock 20170809

Comment

SCV4 worked perfect for me and the OTA SCV6 with update app was fine

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
                      SCV4 worked perfect for me and the OTA SCV6 with update app was fine
                      agree totally, please users, don´t make any confusion!

Until now the update filosophy of SC was great and should not be alterated now.

Please make the SCV7 also with the same ota zip file, thanks a lot.

Comment

[0x30405004]UBOT/PARTITION SYSTEM/Verify partition/Error result

Any help ?

Comment

Ive bricked mine, I chose erase bootloader and have lost my H96 logo , its stuck on black screen, wont recognise with USB burning tool or sd card maker, the CPU seems cool.
                          its got a toshiba branded MMC , 4 USB, banggood supplied. DDR3.

Comment

Originally posted by AuXiLiAtOr View Post
                            Hello.

First thing first:

Very god work and very fast Rom. keep goin ^^

-----------------------------

I'm from Germany and got a CSA93 with 3+32GB DDR4 and Android 7.1.2.

The Stockrom sucks, especially the Launcher.
                            couldn't change something, so i tried SU.

After installing as zip and rebooting, i got a Logoloop.

Log: "Drive E:\ could not be found"

Hardreset and reeboot won't work, also backup.

I only find a "working" ROM on http://chinagadgetsreviews.com

aml_s912_q9377-CSA93Q3(3+32_kodi17.0)-20170104_mac.img

It's not for DDR4 and comes with Android 6.0

But... i could chanche the Launcher now.^^

-----------------------------

No, seriously, i test your ROM an beeing happy.

It's realy fast and by the Way: A cool Bootanimation !

Youre Mediacenter is working well and very, very fast to, i love it.

But...

The CSA93 got a Clock in the Front which displays 'boot' on startup.

If it's boot complety, it switch the Display to show Time, set by Android.

Also displayed are the Network Connections (Wifi/Lan) and the HDMI Mode.

The CSA93 with your ROM for the H96 displays only 'boot', also after booting.

I now, the H96 got no Clock, boot could you please program a Version which i can use on the CSA93 ?

Of corse with the real Name of the CSA93 in the Info Details.

That's realy the only Thing (the 'boot' display) i could find, that make me,...eh....not so happy ^^.

I run youre ROM for 2 Weeks now and i couldn't find something that don't work.

In my Network i stream through a FritzNas System, 4x 4TB with Series, Films, Dokus, Musik, ect...

It works fine ^^,..realy.

The Stockrom for the CSA93, or the latest one for the H96 Pro Plus with 7.1 won't work well.

The Wifi sucks, the Box often reboot from self after turn on and from time to time i got no Handshake with HDMI.
                            That means the Pictures and Films are darker.
                            After Reboots, most Settings in Kodi (Libreeelec) or else are gone ....with wind....back to china....

I thought i bought a faily reasonable Android Box, not an expensive doorstoppper.
                            (Why i did not bought the NUC Skull Canyon,...directly !?!)

So....

I realy wanna use your rom, but i bought the CSA93 also to get a Clock under my TV,..not 'boot' Logo ^^.
                            and your ROM are the best one,...
                            And, unfortunately, i'm a perfectionist (my mother told so, i still got no NUC ^^)....so i realy want to see which "Chinabomb" i bought and wanna see in the Infos.

Please,..please help me ^^
                            @AuXiLiAtOr
                            I have the same device, i pulled the app that controls the led from the stock rom, and i fixed it to work with this custom rom, it works fine now same as stock rom, download the attached file and put it in system/priv-app/led_display_amlogic, you should use twrp recovery file manger, or you can root the device using magisc, after that you can use any root file explorer to put it. Hope this helps. 
                            Attached Files

Comment

superceleron have you already a plan, when you will give your new SCV7 version?

Sorry, i don´t want to make pressure, only to have an idea of your plans. I will get next week my 3. box and would make the update already with the new version or wait to update.

thanks for the information

Comment

Solution for the OTA Update Problem:

It depends on the SD Card you use for the OTA update. For me no matter what Card i used, the Image Flashing works. But the OTA-updates only works with a newer SD-Card.
                                After Flashing the IMG File, simple copy the Update OTA zip file into the INTERNAL Memory of the TV-Box. Remove the Card, reboot into Recovery by holding the Reset Button while you turn on the TV-Box. Now in TWRP you can instal the OTA zip File without any Problems. Thats how it works for me.

btw. THX SuperCeleron for the nice ROM !

>3

Comment

Working...
                                X