Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent work tillaz87. I installed the ROM yesterday without any problems. But I see that you released the V3 today. If there any form to update without make a factory reset and loss my config?? Thanks for all!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aitors30 View Post

Use the Netflix apk android TV version from uptodown. It's works perfect.
      In combination with this ROM?

You mean this one: http://netflix-inc-netflix.en.uptodown.com/android ?

Comment

Originally posted by Aldo_97 View Post

I made a guide to make safetynet pass installing magisk.. Drm are fine.
        Maybe, with selinux running, the chromecast works. Could you try?
        Where is the guide to install Magisk ?

Comment

Originally posted by benn0s1991 View Post

In combination with this ROM?

You mean this one: http://netflix-inc-netflix.en.uptodown.com/android ?
          Sorry.. From apk mirror... Netflix androidtv apk... Last version.

Comment

Sorry.. From apk mirror... Netflix androidtv apk... Last version.
            ok thank you! you tried it with this ROM?
            I allready tried those versions but none of them are working.. getting the same ui-800-3 error
            reflashed the ROM, logoff all devices from netflix, reset application, nothing solves the problem

The APK from APK mirror is the same version as the one i download from the playstore.. what is the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by aitors30

For V2 rom version its work perfect. I probe yesterday with some episodes.
              u are using the *TV* version of the Netflix app right? I'm updated to V3, i'll try it again tonight

What Android box are u using?

Comment

Beelink gt1 ultimate... I tried to update to V3 this night. I suppose it's works again. But I ask if we can update to last version without made a factory reset......

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Beelink gt1 ultimate... I tried to update to V3 this night. I suppose it's works again. But I ask if we can update to last version without made a factory reset......

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk
                  Okay, i'm using a H96 Pro+ S912, ROM runs smooth except Netflix TV app.

For now its not possible without a Factory reset as far as i know..

Comment

Originally posted by Djuganight View Post
                    I have tried to update my GT1 (A912) via SDCard gave update error and my box now don't do nothing more.
                    Only turn on the blue led light but appears to be dead!
                    What can I do?
                    Unplug everything from your box, leave it for a few minutes, prepare a SD card with Stock firmware using Card burner software, Plugin HDMI and hold reset button, plugin power cable, stock rom should start flashing.

Comment

Anyone got the Netflix TV app working using this ROM?

I installed it from the playstore but getting error: netflix ui-800-3

Trying to Install Magisk 13.3.zip to hide root to see if that solves the Netflix problem but getting: Boot image not found when trying to flash using TWRP

Any idea's?
                      Did you flash the root method from the developer of superSU (chainfire) that I talk about and link in first post from the last update ? It's important to use that root method now we have twrp

Flashing that removes beelinks detectable root and replaces it with the offical systemless root method for superSU, this is undetectable. My5 only works after doing this so all other apps should be the same.

But bare in mind netflix are cracking down heavy on blocking their app from devices that are rooted and don't have widevine level 1

Comment

Excellent work tillaz87. I installed the ROM yesterday without any problems. But I see that you released the V3 today. If there any form to update without make a factory reset and loss my config?? Thanks for all!!!!!
                        Now we have twrp the idea to update without a factory rest is to just flash the .zip in recovery rather than using the script, but I've not updated the update-script in the zip yet to handle this without wipe

I will update later on today to support this
                        Last edited by tillaz87; 07-27-2017, 14:53.

Comment

[QUOTE=tillaz87;n659002]

I though i allready flashed the Chainfire root file but i will check it again!

Is it possible to flash Magisk? With magisk installed we have the option to hide root and have a succesful Safetynet pass, maybe that will solve the Netflix problem?

Phone version of Netflix is working fine..

Awesome work btw! ROM is running super smooth!

Comment

I though i allready flashed the Chainfire root file but i will check it again!

Is it possible to flash Magisk? With magisk installed we have the option to hide root and have a succesful Safetynet pass, maybe that will solve the Netflix problem?

Phone version of Netflix is working fine..

I've never used magisk before and stopped my netfilx subscription a while ago when they started getting agressive with blocking devices with root and without widevine level 1 (something these boxes won't ever have) so I'm really unsure about any of it.

The problems with the tv version is common though as another developer on here was talking with me a month back about not been able to get it working from the market. I guess that's because they upped security in the latest update.. after reading this article I switched to using an alternative https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.t...ndroid-devices

Comment

[QUOTE=tillaz87;n659006]

I've never used magisk before and stopped my netfilx subscription a while ago when they started getting agressive with blocking devices with root and without widevine level 1 (something these boxes won't ever have) so I'm really unsure about it

The problems with the tv version is common though as another developer on here was talking with me a month back about not been able to get it working from the market. I guess that's because they upped security in the latest update.. after reading this article https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.t...ndroid-devices I switched to using an alternative
                              Ok, thanks for your explanation!
                              Is it possible to unroot this ROM after i flashed it?
                              Jst want to try out, maybe unroot wil solve my issue..

Comment

Ok, thanks for your explanation!
                                Is it possible to unroot this ROM after i flashed it?
                                Jst want to try out, maybe unroot wil solve my issue..
                                There is an option in the superSU app to fully unroot

Comment

Working...
                                X