Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S PRO+ TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lich View Post
    Hi to everyone, last week I've bought this box and flashed this rom.!
    I've got two question:
    1. I know that to have 5.1 in Netflix's App I have a DD+ receiver. Now I've linked the box to my OLED 55EG9A7V and the TV to my sinto throu SPDIF. The Netflix app installed into TV can reproduce 5.1 sounds but the box no. But the OLED can decode the DD+. What is it wrong?

2. I would like to use the magic remote to control the box but without CEC. I found that from Nougat the remote.conf is obsolete and the mapping for remote is in dits file of kernel. Is true?

Thanks in advance.
    Daniele
    Hi, no one can help me?

Comment

Originally posted by P.X View Post
      This is working on my L box - Way to get Amazon Prime working via Kodi 18 - hopefully works on Pro +

Need to use Wi-Fi to avoid buffering, but great to have a solution that works in at least 720P HD - Setting max 720 (default setting in my install) seems best for me as it then hits 720 rather than falling back lower if it tries to hit 1080 - probably my slow Broadband !

Thx go to mymo
      Do you experience trouble during the naviagtion process?
      Search works well but i can't have access to my favorites. (maybe a timeout of some sort, didn't manage to find the logs)

Comment

Originally posted by lezioul View Post

Do you experience trouble during the naviagtion process?
        Search works well but i can't have access to my favorites. (maybe a timeout of some sort, didn't manage to find the logs)
        Same or similar here.

Have to use search, or find in one of the lists (though not all populate ??)

Comment

Hi Magendanz, is there a possibility for Android nexus TV Ore build for m8s pro +? I want to know desperately.

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Usually not until the underlying OEM firmware makes the jump to Oreo. There are some beta releases for p212 based on the Khadas VIM Oreo 8.0 source, though. In my opinion, they're not quite mature enough to work with.

Just got this TV Box today and it seems to have a newer firmware: 20171208.183013.v0928.
          Can I install the latest version of this ROM if I have the newer firmware?

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            I just ordered another M8S PRO PLUS myself, which I assume will come with the latest OEM firmware. I would think you'll be fine with what's posted here, but I won't know for sure until I test it. Sometimes they change the hardware (like they recently did with the M8S PRO L).

Unfortunately, my TVBOX is having some HW issues, apps will crash randomly and it reboot after a few app crashes. Maybe this is another bad batch with emmc issues?
          Tested with Libreelec from SD cards and works fine.
          Should I try to install this ROM or it will end up completely dead?

Comment

I have mecool m8s pro + 2gb 20171208.183013.v0928 emmc samsung 628 KLMAG2GEAC-B031. Nexus update_M8S_PRO + -V0928_TVStock-20171216 installation without problems, software works correctly
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Did you had any issues before installing nexus?
              Mine seems to be a repaired device.
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

hello, big problem for me. I have a amlogicS905x box that now is always rebooting in the logo screen. and i'mnot able to flash it again. I dont receive conection from the usb port. Can anyone please help me. What to do?
                the model of the box is ABOX A1 Plus.

Many thanks

Comment

Hello,

First of all, forgive my english it's a translation.
                  I ask you because I flashed my mecool M8S pro + with another firmware (Mini.M8SII-SCV1A-ATV). I did not know that there was a fix for wifi and I wanted to make a wipe with the twrp that installs this rom.
                  Woe to me, I thought I could start the month on twrp but I feel that there is more recovery. I start the machine with a pressure on the recovery pin but it has no action (even with a SD card filled with a rom).
                  I am stuck on this image that loads from the beginning.

Is there a way to unbrick this box? Gennre a Nand Chip Short?
                  (I specify that I tried this rom that works on a box Tap ((905x too)) compared to the application mycanal which posed problem).

Comment

i still have random wifi drops on this box or rom all my devices that i have none do that all stable wifis except this box or rom, anyone know or already fix this or know how to fix this to be stable? or have some other rom with stable wifi?

Comment

I'd like to unroot the box installed with your last android tv firmware. How to do this ?
                      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SergioKool View Post
                        i still have random wifi drops on this box or rom all my devices that i have none do that all stable wifis except this box or rom, anyone know or already fix this or know how to fix this to be stable? or have some other rom with stable wifi?
                        WIFI is stable for me using ROM from here speedest gives around 33-40mb . maybe try to change wifi channels on router ?

Comment

Originally posted by uscool View Post

WIFI is stable for me using ROM from here speedest gives around 33-40mb . maybe try to change wifi channels on router ?
                          i dont say speed cause i have good speeds around that numbers, but the wifi at random times keep turn off and on and sometimes turn off like a minute and tunr on itself again automatically and its not from router cause all my devices are stable and never give me that kind of wifi turn off or drops and i have a old android box before with android 4.4 and never give me this kind of wifi drops :S and i read on the internet and im not the only one to have this kind of problem :/

Comment

Originally posted by SergioKool View Post

i dont say speed cause i have good speeds around that numbers, but the wifi at random times keep turn off and on and sometimes turn off like a minute and tunr on itself again automatically and its not from router cause all my devices are stable and never give me that kind of wifi turn off or drops and i have a old android box before with android 4.4 and never give me this kind of wifi drops :S and i read on the internet and im not the only one to have this kind of problem :/
                            When i meant Stable I meant I dont have any issues on mine that it drops off and on , been really solid for me

Comment

Working...
                            X