Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Magendanz Thanks for the Rom, Just flashed it to my T95U Pro and it runs very smoothly, T95U has the same specs as GT1 so works like a charm, obviously I have lost the functionality of the front clock I believe this is controlled via the kernel dont suppose you would know how to sort that out would you any pointers would be appriciated, I have backups of my stock rom and also super celerons rom for my unit and im sure they use the same kernel as your rom, suppose if i were to flash the kernel from my backup would that give me the clock functionality back.

Again thanks for the rom and keep up the great work.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      You'd also need to updated the device tree so that the kernel module could communicate with the clock.

With the device tree updated, you might be able to simply add the kernel module (driver) to the system image in order to restore functionality. I would guess that it probably doesn't require a kernel update, but you can look at the .rc file on the RAM disk to get a better feel for how the service is started and configured.

BTW, this last release uses a very different kernel than the OEM ones released by Beelink. That's how it's able to support many wireless chipsets, IR remotes and DRAM configurations.

Looking through the init.amlogic.board.rc I came across this I believe it refers to the front display

service fd628 /system/bin/FD628_Demo &
    user root
    group root
    disabled
    oneshot

How would I go about updating the device tree.

Many Thanks

Comment

I have a issue with GT1's internal ethernet. Once it's booted, it works great, but after it goes to the sleep mode, and it internal lan doesn't work after wakes up. So I have to reboot GT1 to get it work again. Does anyone have similar issue? Also I'm on AP6255 wifi chipset, and it doesn't detect my 5G ssid, and even doesn't connect to my 2.4G either. It detects it, but never able to get it connected.

Comment

for info the USB not visible in KODI issue is not present in the Beelink 7.1 firmware as I reverted last night to check out if it was an issue with the box or just with this ROM. should it be fixed I'd love to come back to this ROM.

Comment

@Magendanz Hi I don't mean to be cheeky but if you get a second do you think you could split and convert the DTB files for me, I'm currently on windows and not able to compile the tools. It would be very much appriciated. dtbPart.zip

Comment

Hello when i update in twrp there is à build.prop error and it dont update. Solutions? Thanks

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          This happens when the update script fails its environment checks. (Sorry, at some point I've got to put a more user-friendly message in there for failing the assertions.) The requirements are that you be running on a "q201" board and on Android build "NHG47L" to run the update. My guess is that you were running 7.1.1 before, which won't meet the build requirements for the update, and you'll have to install the burn package using USB Burning Tool.

Originally posted by force9da View Post
        @Magendanz Hi I don't mean to be cheeky but if you get a second do you think you could split and convert the DTB files for me, I'm currently on windows and not able to compile the tools. It would be very much appriciated. [ATTACH]n667446[/ATTACH]
        Here you go...
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

I have been using these alternate firmware for some time now. I have two questions :

- Is there a way to adjust the icon size for the ATV launcher ? Comparing boxes, the icon size is quite bigger on a MIBOX and other firmware. When it is too small, for a TV, it is not easy. The best will be to have same size than MIBOX... They look two time smaller right now.
          - The Android UI sound are lost in the last version. Can we have it back ?

The idea is to get the closest experience as a certified box.

Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
            Here you go...
            You Sir Are A F**king Legend, Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by loloweb View Post
              Hello,

I have been using these alternate firmware for some time now. I have two questions :

- Is there a way to adjust the icon size for the ATV launcher ? Comparing boxes, the icon size is quite bigger on a MIBOX and other firmware. When it is too small, for a TV, it is not easy. The best will be to have same size than MIBOX... They look two time smaller right now.

Thanks !
              You can use Build Prop Editor to edit/increase the LCD Density which is 240 at the minute. But bear in mind that if you increase it to anything near 320 which is the LCD Density of mibox, nexus player etc, u mite start having compatibility issues with some of ur apps.

Comment

Hello
                I have installed and its à good update.
                But i cant find external sd with es file or ppsspp
                And i cant change my remote keyboard To azerty
                Last edited by killer0692; 09-03-2017, 10:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Gag92 View Post
                  Hi! Is it possible for the cooleme S912 2/16Go android 6.01? Thank you
                  Yes . works on my Cooleme MB3 too (S912 / 2 go ram /32 go / 9377 wifi chipset)
                  Last edited by Yves-Marie; 09-03-2017, 14:59.

Comment

Originally posted by loloweb View Post
                    Hello,

Thanks !
                    Go to Settings / Sounds / System sounds and turn them on. In the Marshmallow version they were on by default. In Nougat they are off by default.

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'll check the default setting for System Sounds on the Nexus Player. If it's on by default in Nougat, I'll fix it on this ROM too.

Hi Magendanz,

First, thanks for your work and the time you spend

Why is this rom so big ( > 1.2 go), i mean, other roms where approximately 600 Mo, and i've installed another nougat rom from Superceleron from a friend box (Alphawise A96 pro) that weighs 650 mo.
                    in addition this rom does not contains any tool (no video player, no dnla server, no file manager ..)
                    I know i can install some from play store but i like those simple tools (file manager and video player) for my kids. Is there a way to restore them ? i can't find them from playstore ..

Edit : I get information from another post of your prévious rom (#14):
                    "Compiled size increase 60% because apk now contain both armv7 and armv8a lib.so."
                    Last edited by Yves-Marie; 09-04-2017, 13:14. Reason: Information from another post

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Installing a bunch of third-party apps and utilities is counter to the design goals that I outlined in my original post.

As for the size, the underlying OEM firmware weighed in at 1.3GB, so I've actually trimmed a bit. The fact that it's odexed (optimized by pre-compiling) and contains drivers for many wireless drivers contributes to it size, but in my opinion the improved performance and flexibility are worth it. After all, the system partition size is 2GB regardless of whether it's completely used. It's not taking away space from the user partition.

Originally posted by meriox View Post
                    Rom is stable and smooth. Thanks Magendanz.
                    I have a question ... How to move application shortcut from app draw to homescreen?
                    Or you can install "Tv App repo" (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...repo.playstore)
                    it's another repository for Android Tv app ok, but it contains a menu option to automatically create Shortcuts for installed applications that are not Atv

Comment

Working...
                    X