No announcement yet.

UPDATED - CX919 - 4.2.2 - Finless ROM 1.6b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my bad i thought he meant he was insure if he was allowed.. my suggestion would be to use mediafire for the time being.. its easy.

Comment

Don't worry folks, I will have the upload back up today. Be patient.

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Hope ive done it right, let me know

link below

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by okey View Post
          Hope ive done it right, let me know

link below

https://www.mediafire.com/?acj793mju8t2p66
          thanks for the effort dude downloading as we speak!

Comment

just testing mine out now, all looking good, but i cant get the enter button working on my keyboard, works fine on other sticks,

any ideas

Comment

Hello guys,

Thanks for uploading the ROM. I'm quite new in custom ROMS for RK3188 but not in Android in general (custom ROM on my S3 LTE). My question is how to backup the stock ROM the easiest way. Sorry if it's described somewhere I didn't find yet.

Thanks,
              Peter

Comment

Originally posted by petersen77 View Post
                Hello guys,

Thanks for uploading the ROM. I'm quite new in custom ROMS for RK3188 but not in Android in general (custom ROM on my S3 LTE). My question is how to backup the stock ROM the easiest way. Sorry if it's described somewhere I didn't find yet.

Thanks,
                Peter
                Not sure what u mean m8, if you have got the original image then u have got all the firmware u need, example, image, kernel etc

Comment

On my S3 for example I've installed CWM before flashing a new ROM and made a backup of firmware, settings and so on. Do I only need the original img file if something goes wrong and where to get it?

Comment

AW: UPDATED - CX919 - 4.2.2 - Finless ROM 1.6b

On my S3 for example I've installed CWM before flashing a new ROM and made a backup of firmware, settings and so on. Do I only need the original img file if something goes wrong and where to get it?
                    You should be aware that flashing a firmware will also format internal memory, so it would also clear any nandroid backup and all apps and data.
                    I for my part use titanium backup to have a recent backup on my external sdcard which i restore after a rom flash.
                    There is cwm recovery for these devices, but i never used it yet and i am not sure if all is working as intended.

Comment

Re: UPDATED - CX919 - 4.2.2 - Finless ROM 1.6b

Search this site, cwm is available for the CX919. Have not used it myself though.

Signature? Signature!

Edit: Alas, I was beaten to the punch. I guess it had to happen sometime.

Comment

Thanks guys. My question is if it's rather safe to flash the new firmware. Maybe I'm a little paranoid, don't want to brick my new cx919

gesendet von meinem Samsung Knochen

Comment

Thanks guys. My question is if it's rather safe to flash the new firmware. Maybe I'm a little paranoid, don't want to brick my new cx919

I've flashed both 4.2.2 and 4.4.2 a multitude of times. If you make sure the drivers are installed and you are able to get your device in the proper mode there are very few risks.

Granted, power outages does happen, mistakes can happen and banks will be robbed. None of them has happened to me yet.

Signature? Signature!
                          Last edited by JugsteR; 02-01-2014, 02:21.

Comment

Thanks. Going to flash later. It's late in Germany.

Comment

Thanks. Going to flash later. It's late in Germany.

It is late in Sweden as well. Sleep tight!

Signature? Signature!

Comment

meh... doesnt wok, times out in flash when restarting the dongle... thanks anyways...

Comment

Working...
                                X