Para la revisión P1

Código HTML:
    https : //mega.nz/#!Q19EmCzB!bGb9-KWiz2Tl8V8f8YEsnxgepq9ToW86tlF7S1BQjZ0

Para la revisión P2
    Código HTML:
    https : //mega.nz/file/QoljlQ6T#f6aVjQtz1sLJw1X-0EHz67aVyl51MoSn3a-UTdCfWW4

Para la revisión P3
    Código HTML:
    https : //mega.nz/file/Bw92VQjL#0PikKxROBJ1ekcvxolbHiV9fZVZZ3b8Yt5j8X2E5H Bo

Para la revisión V2
    Código HTML:
    https : //mega.nz/file/dw9S2SbQ#8Rue9KZRi8s6EygVZfW_aEmiYb-10qMcHVkMW7mrKM4

Comment

@bumrec
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-07-11_072153.jpg
Views:	1419
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	809849

Comment

HighwayStar i have tried today's build with screen flicker, the root access is broken in that. would it be possible to release OTA packages instead of full IMG.

Comment

minonano

which S/N number is on the back?

ppromo47
          apparently yes, according to log this error came from hwcomposer (HWC), right after the gralloc framebuffer assignment.. (for said cursor function)
          hwc has to be recompiled

Comment

Originally posted by minonano View Post
            @bumrec
            Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2020-07-11_072153.jpg Views:	10 Size:	88.7 KB ID:	809849
            ok, i missed it, it is one of the first pcb revisions with very cheap ddr4 cl11, you need a u-boot with max. 792mhz for RAM initialization..
            HighwayStar has already built and tested a few builds for Beelink, ask him which clk_rate he used when compiling..

Comment

Updated Android 9 ATV arm64 builds:
              Resolved screen flickering issue
              Removed code that replaces recovery, so twrp will not be overwritten after install

DDR3/DDR4 1/2/3Gb: 100Mbit LAN update_khadas_pie_multiwifi_20200711_arm64_DDR744_ 100Mbit_ATV.img , 1Gbit LAN update_khadas_pie_multiwifi_20200711_arm64_DDR744_ 1Gbit_ATV.img

LPDDR3 3Gb only: 100 Mbit LAN: update_khadas_pie_multiwifi_20200711_arm64_LPDDR_1 00Mbit_ATV.img, 1Gbit LANBOX6D_update_khadas_pie_multiwifi_20200711_arm64_L PDDR3_ATV.img

Builds above using 744 Mhz for DDR3 and LPDDR3 clokc for more compatibility. There are some boxes with DDR3 that cant run on default 912 Mhz.

Comment

HighwayStar
                Looking for atv9rom for GTI ult ddr4, 3/32, qc9377, cl11, which clk rate did you use?
                Thanks
                Sorry didn't see your reply. Thanks

Comment

Current DDR3/4 build uses DDR3 744 Mhz and DDR4 default 1008 Mhz, I will do build with lower DDR4 clock.
                  here is test build with DDR4 clock 792Mhz: update_khadas_pie_multiwifi_20200711_arm64_DDR4792 _1Gbit_ATV.img
                  Last edited by HighwayStar; 07-11-2020, 17:35.

Comment

HighwayStar
                    Tested the initial 744mhz, looks good, unrooted, wifi works on my qca9377, fast to react, very happy with it thanks, and also thanks to @bumrec for his guidance.
                    Also no bluetooth working, would like to install magisk by means of twrp, but can't remember how, even though I have the image file.
                    I will try now to burn the 792mhz, mind you my box is not 1gb lan, would that be a problem even though I am only using wifi?
                    Please reply, thanks

@highwayStar
                    link above is dead, I will try again in an hour.
                    Last edited by minonano; 07-11-2020, 20:00.

Comment

Davietpda beta 2 it's not working on h96 pro plus ddr4 version 3/32gb: it freezes and restart randomly. Also the mouse mode on the remote controller isn't working.

@HighwayStar i've tried also your version both the 1008 mhz and 792mhz version but it will also start freezing and restarting like daviedtpds version and the remote control buttons are mixed and most of them are missing.

@superceleron did you have ever experience such behaviors?
                      Last edited by Massimo1993; 07-12-2020, 11:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Massimo1993 View Post
                        Davietpda beta 2 it's not working on h96 pro plus ddr4 version 3/32gb: it freezes and restart randomly. Also the mouse mode on the remote controller isn't working.

@HighwayStar i've tried also your version both the 1008 mhz and 792mhz version but it will also start freezing and restarting like daviedtpds version and the remote control buttons are mixed and most of them are missing.

@superceleron did you have ever experience such behaviors?
                        well the issues is the bad timings(and not only that its how the hw was implemented in DDR4 devices), it as nothing to do with the MHZ.
                        if you notice the ones who as a gt1 ultimate, they only get 2gb of ram so 1gb is missing(cant "find" rank 1, that at the time made a huge fuzz for beelink since ppl starting to say it was fake ram etc... no it was no fake it was just a bad uboot code) also is very unstable no matter what MHZ you set in the memory.
                        Sometimes boots others don't, well right now no uboot of any img posted here works ok in my gt1 ultimate, it boots the 1º time the 2º it stays in a uboot loop.
                        Also that boxes with DDR4 need a special uboot build(code) to make them work properly, like i said above.
                        im also facing that issues that is why i still didn't rls my roms(ye roms since its going to be 4 builds), but since i have to move along and i cant stay in s912 i will rls it like their are.
                        I tested in the 1º original h96(ye 1º one ever rls with android6) also tested with a later one lpddr3 and beelink gt1 and the ultimate, and some tanix s912 box i cant identified it lol.
                        it works good on all except the Ultimate, i also have a h96 ddr4 but i cant reach it now in storage, there is to many "shit" in front lol.
                        Btw my roms all going to be secureos, what this means? well if your box as Widevine L1 it will not lose it

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayStar View Post
                          Current DDR3/4 build uses DDR3 744 Mhz and DDR4 default 1008 Mhz, I will do build with lower DDR4 clock.
                          here is test build with DDR4 clock 792Mhz: update_khadas_pie_multiwifi_20200711_arm64_DDR4792 _1Gbit_ATV.img
                          The 792 installed ok, but stuck on google wheels boot, so i went back to 744 on gti ddr4, 3/32, qca9377.
                          Rom is working well, wifi fast, but no lan nor BT and unrooted and w/o twrp.
                          How can i install magisk or twrp? Any help, thanks

Comment

@superceleron thanks for the clear answer, hope your version will work at least for the basic stuff (don't care about bluetooth). What about the RF remote controller buttons? It's just a matter of bad configuration on the rom side?

Comment

Originally posted by Massimo1993 View Post
                              @superceleron thanks for the clear answer, hope your version will work at least for the basic stuff (don't care about bluetooth). What about the RF remote controller buttons? It's just a matter of bad configuration on the rom side?
                              i dont know about the IR remote, since i cant find my h96 remotes....
                              so im using g10 RF remote, and works just fine, bt is working just fine i mean the qualcomm(9377) boxes.

Comment

superceleron
                                if you notice the ones who as a gt1 ultimate, they only get 2gb of ram so 1gb is missing(cant "find" rank 1, that at the time made a huge fuzz for beelink since ppl starting to say it was fake ram etc... no it was no fake it was just a bad uboot code) also is very unstable no matter what MHZ you set in the memory.
                                I do not agree with this and wrote about it already (this post was deleted). A very simple question, to which I still have not received an answer - why beelink itself did not fix and could not fix the timing error in BL33? (By the way, I also couldn’t do this, you couldn’t do it and none of the other experienced programmers could do it either)

Comment

Working...
                                X