• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello is it possible to install in wetek core
    regards

Comment

Originally posted by bysimba View Post
      Hello is it possible to install in wetek core
      No, this ROM is for the Amlogic p200_2G reference board, which uses the S905. I believe the WeTek Core uses the S812-H.

Comment

Hello Mega and tanks for the fast reply,yes core uses s812-h do you now were i can fins someting

Comment

Yes, core uses s812-h. Do you now where I can fins something?
          Well, nothing that I've built, and I don't know that anyone else has built an Android TV ROM for that hardware. Frankly, it was a stretch for me to support the p200_2G, which is getting pretty old. I'm considering building for p200, since I've got a couple of those old boxes hanging around the office, but I don't have anything that's running on the S812.

Comment

OK i tink is time to change for another one,i was trying chance the build.prop and habe sucess but the live channels dont Work i tink becose lollipop

Comment

Maybe funny having on 812 as i know some 802 work on 812 firmware. That how i unbrick one device 802 with 812 firmware. Wierd
              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

OK i tink is time to change for another one,i was trying chance the build.prop and habe sucess but the live channels dont Work i tink becose lollipop
                Actually, my father just gave me an old MXQ, and it's using an S805 CPU on m201 reference board. Biggest problem: The latest OS released for it is KitKat.

Comment

LOL i got 10 that where dumped on me 802 got 9 working again
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

With new 2/16GB M8S Pro units running Android 7.1.1 now selling today for less than $50USD, I expect the fire sales to clear Android 6.0.1 inventory soon. It's hard to justify spending time to resurrect an old KitKat box.

Comment

Hi Magendanz,

Can device M9 plus use this ROM?

Comment

Originally posted by kokjin99 View Post
                        Can device M9 plus use this ROM?
                        It's difficult to say without access to the stock firmware. Check your build.prop and look for the "ro.product.board" property. If it's "p200_2G", then the odds are good because they're based on the same reference board. OEMs sometimes swap out different wireless chipsets or change remote control IR codes, but the foundation is the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                          It's difficult to say without access to the stock firmware. Check your build.prop and look for the "ro.product.board" property. If it's "p200_2G", then the odds are good because they're based on the same reference board. OEMs sometimes swap out different wireless chipsets or change remote control IR codes, but the foundation is the same.
                          it shows p6330. firmware was LMY47V.20160923 test-keys

Comment

Originally posted by kokjin99 View Post
                            it shows p6330.
                            That's not a reference board designation that I've seen before. I'd expect something from the official Amlogic list here.

Comment

Dear. When trying to disintegrate an apk is not able to carry out, fails to uninstall any apk. How can I correct that? best regards

Comment

Originally posted by manal_vedder View Post
                                When trying to disintegrate an apk is not able to carry out, fails to uninstall any apk. How can I correct that?
                                Unlike apps that you install via the Google Play Store, the OpenGApps from Google are preinstalled in the /system directory. You can uninstall them manually by deleting their directories in /system/app or /system/priv-app, which can be done in CMFileManager after setting Root Access.

Comment

Working...
                                X