Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nexbox A95X Pro Android TV OS 2GB/16GB Netflix 720P YT4K S905W 4K Voice Remote 2.4G WiFi LAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hcardoso483 View Post

Yes that is it don flash no firmware you still can have your box back with the original firmware you need to flash unsu.zip with TWRP some of us already got our box back, don't follow the flash new firmware advice becouse who say that don't know what is saying, if you need help let me know just find a TWRP recovery that runs with your box download and flash unsu.zip

1 get TWRP recovery
    2 get unsu.zip 3 boot to TWRP recovery
    4 flash unsu.zip
    5 reboot

Congratulations you got your box back.
    If you get trouble finding the files let me know

You now don't have root access anymore , give a couple of days I will get root back as well in the mean time enjoy your box. Just one thing the original firmware that came with the box is not available and the manufacturer does not provide you that firmware, another thing some people reported that if they find that you messed up with system they will not replace your device so make a backup with TWRP just in case something happens.
    Thank you for the guide! just one question, what device or version to use for TWRP? Nexbox doesn't show in device list. I tried using a version of TWRP already but I could not boot into it, I think was wrong version.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberWhip

Thank you for the guide! just one question, what device or version to use for TWRP? Nexbox doesn't show in device list. I tried using a version of TWRP already but I could not boot into it, I think was wrong version.
      Go to atvxperience.com and download the twrp in downlaods section.

Comment

Originally posted by NayamAmarshe View Post
        Go to atvxperience.com and download the twrp in downlaods section.
        ok, that one booted fine, thanks alot...

testing the un -su.zip method now.

oh my, this worked perfect, very efficient also, took maybe 4 minutes to load but working good now

Thank you guys nery much. I actually wanted to unroot my device anyway so double bonus for me, thanks again.

Comment

Anyone know how to completely remove root, make it undetectable? I did the un-su.zip which I think partially removes root but I have two apps that still detect traces of root.

Comment

Wow, we just had a firmware update and it works!

Comment

Originally posted by rafaam View Post
              Wow, we just had a firmware update and it works!
              yesterday I received a pop out message saying there was a new firmware (dated 20180620). I updated it and it won't boot anymore. after powering up, the A95X logo shows flashing two/three times and then the TV loses the android signal. and it's just that. IDK what happened, I thought the ROM was faulty but now I can see that it is not (from you).
              any way to overcome this? thanks

Comment

CyberWhip
                Use Magisk and hide root from the application.

Comment

Originally posted by earthwalkerpt View Post

yesterday I received a pop out message saying there was a new firmware (dated 20180620). I updated it and it won't boot anymore. after powering up, the A95X logo shows flashing two/three times and then the TV loses the android signal. and it's just that. IDK what happened, I thought the ROM was faulty but now I can see that it is not (from you).
                  any way to overcome this? thanks
                  You got a bad update file some how your file is corrupted get it again here

Hope it solve your problem

Comment

ok, thanks! I will post on that topic.

Comment

Just received this box, i searched through the whole topic but i can't find a link to TWRP. Can you provide it please? The magisk installation works correctly or not?

Comment

Hi, the demo info says that you have L1 widevine? Could you make a full TWRP backup including the data partition?

Comment

Yes, link me a twrp recovery and I'll do that as soon as I have some spare time (this week my wife had another baby).

Comment

Congratulations for the baby
                            twrp:

Comment

Originally posted by arioch View Post
                              Yes, link me a twrp recovery and I'll do that as soon as I have some spare time (this week my wife had another baby).
                              Congratulations............
                              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by arioch
                                Just received this box, i searched through the whole topic but i can't find a link to TWRP. Can you provide it please? The magisk installation works correctly or not?
                                go to atvXperience.com and download the TWRP311.zip
                                EDIT: Didn't notice somebody already posted it.

Comment

Working...
                                X