ATV9-MOD-(P212)AMPERE-V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wesley123
    There is a small bug in ssv6051 driver, I will fix it and compile a new IMG. In all three builds this wifi chip will not work without the tricky manipulations..

Comment

Originally posted by bumerc View Post
      firmtech
      Replace the dtb again and copy remote1.tab to /vendor/etc/
      meson1.dtb
      Still no luck with this. Installed meson1.dtb, Installed the above file in vendor/etc. I had to reflash Redpoison back to the box so it would boot off sdcard to run coreelec and grab the remote codes. After getting the codes from coreelec i rebooted into redpioson. The remote works fine in that rom, so I grabbed the remote.conf from there it is factory_code 0x40400001 . Interestingly enough, I copied that remote.conf to remote1.tab after reflashing ampere, and still see the same results. Right, Left not working. Same output in terminal. Attached is the remote.conf in Redpoison rom. Something is still wrong.

[ 689.882275] meson-remote c8100580.rc: scancode 80 undefined
      [ 689.882402] meson-remote c8100580.rc: no valid key to handle
      [ 699.339118] meson-remote c8100580.rc: scancode 81 undefined
      [ 699.339274] meson-remote c8100580.rc: no valid key to handle
      Attached Files
      Last edited by firmtech; 05-03-2020, 15:58.

Comment

firmtech
        You still don't know which factory (manufacturer) code you have and as I suspected you have the wrong remote.conf file. In another ROM it could also run via dtb, it does not necessarily have to be remote.conf with 40400001 manufacturer code. You have to look at the log from the other ROM or CE.
        Last edited by bumerc; 05-04-2020, 07:58.

Comment

superceleron is your preinstalled Wallpaper a 4K image? Was having issues using alternative launchers with that Wallpaper, uninstalled it and the launchers worked fine now. So, was thinking maybe it was a 4k image and it conflicting with the standard UI resolution or framebuffer.
          Last edited by RiCkLaR_atvX; 05-04-2020, 09:01. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by firmtech View Post

Still no luck with this. Installed meson1.dtb, Installed the above file in vendor/etc. I had to reflash Redpoison back to the box so it would boot off sdcard to run coreelec and grab the remote codes. After getting the codes from coreelec i rebooted into redpioson. The remote works fine in that rom, so I grabbed the remote.conf from there it is factory_code 0x40400001 . Interestingly enough, I copied that remote.conf to remote1.tab after reflashing ampere, and still see the same results. Right, Left not working. Same output in terminal. Attached is the remote.conf in Redpoison rom. Something is still wrong.

[ 689.882275] meson-remote c8100580.rc: scancode 80 undefined
            [ 689.882402] meson-remote c8100580.rc: no valid key to handle
            [ 699.339118] meson-remote c8100580.rc: scancode 81 undefined
            [ 699.339274] meson-remote c8100580.rc: no valid key to handle
            I have a lot of buttons for daivietpda atv9 v6 firmware.Including right and left.My remote code is 0×fe01 .

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
              superceleron is your preinstalled Wallpaper a 4K image? Was having issues using alternative launchers with that Wallpaper, uninstalled it and the launchers worked fine now. So, was thinking maybe it was a 4k image and it conflicting with the standard UI resolution or framebuffer.
              No its 1080p

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post

I have a lot of buttons for daivietpda atv9 v6 firmware.Including right and left.My remote code is 0×fe01 .
                The TX5 ROM on daivietpda?

Comment

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post

Yes.
                      Thanks! I will try.

Comment

firmtech
                        I tested your remote.tab config on my X96Mini test device, all the buttons worked perfectly You need to find out the correct factory_code for your remote control..

Comment

Great work! Nice and smooth. Thanks for sharing.

I have managed to flash V3 to my old Mecool M8S Pro+ 2/16GB
                          WiFi appears to be 9082xs chip and does not work. Tried available patches.
                          One USB port is functioning.
                          Remote control is not working.

Happy to test any new builds and report back.
                          Attached Files

Comment

1. only Ampak and Realtek WiFi chipsets are supported.
                            2. Use the original remote.conf file

Comment

@bumerc ,hi i read this thread and its very exciting ,
                              i like to try ,just want make sure is my box (M8S Pro + with 2G ram 16G storage) support ?

here i share my remote , dtb and boot image,

the boot image
                              https://mega.nz/file/sJohTAoQ#dIDM5k...28ltM_qj2053gQ

i have trouble , i cannot download the ATV9-IMG-DEBUG-AMPERE-V3 img its google drive download always fail in half way, can please share it in mega ?
                              thanks in advance
                              Attached Files
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

bullghost
                                Your device is currently not supported, read the first post (SpecTek MLC Nand), I could build an extra build for this type of memory, but I won't start without a test device because the bootloader has to be reconfigured

Comment

Working...
                                X