No announcement yet.

H96 MAX X2 Amlogic S905X2 Android 8.1 4/32GB Dual Band WiFi Fast LAN BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still looking for a good rom with status and nav bar for DDR 3 devices...

Comment

There's not even really a good one for the DDR4 version...

Comment

Tried to flash H96 max x2 (Amlogic S905x2) Firmware Android 9.0 with included USB_Burning_Tool_v2.1.7.0 License files copied to appropriate folder, but error message persists. Any solution?

Comment

Did you watch the video included with the download? All the steps are there.

Comment

Sure, i did. License files are copied after installation to license install folder, but for some reason "key file configurate wrong" message stays.
            Burning Tool 2.1.6.8, are they useless for 905X2 boxes? Should i try with that version?
            Burn Card maker?

Comment

Dont know why but this license works. Got an error at 96% but tv box is bootable, operative and now with android 9.

Comment

You should be using USB_Burning_Tool_v2.1.7.0.zip and licenses (That came with the ROM download from https://www.h96tvbox.com/content/6-Firmware-upgrade) I used it and had zero problems updating my 2 boxes. Did you use the USB 2.0 Port and plug in the power cord after the procedure starts?

Comment

Yes, that firmware with that USB Burning Tool. Read again my previous posts and click links.
                  Anyway, box is successfully flashed.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpriest View Post
                    You should be using USB_Burning_Tool_v2.1.7.0.zip and licenses (That came with the ROM download from https://www.h96tvbox.com/content/6-Firmware-upgrade) I used it and had zero problems updating my 2 boxes. Did you use the USB 2.0 Port and plug in the power cord after the procedure starts?

Looking at the link you posted, how to know which version of RAM is present on my H96MaxX2? The 8DDR3 or the LPDDR3...? Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Boks View Post
                      Yes, that firmware with that USB Burning Tool. Read again my previous posts and click links.
                      Anyway, box is successfully flashed.

Originally posted by romcrazy View Post

While flashing you should go for erase all instead of normal erase. Select erase bootloader also.And tick whether overwrite key. Make sure both mac and mac_wifi keys are selected.

Just out of curiosity, did you do an 'erase all' or just a 'normal erase'?

Comment

Normal erase, settings from included video.

Comment

Normal erase, settings from included video.

I wonder if that was why you had a fault while flashing.

Comment

All went good in the end.
                            Amlogic Usb Burning Tool is a piece of software with very high rate of various errors and user complaints, and that is not by coincidence.

Comment

All went good in the end.
                              Amlogic Usb Burning Tool is a piece of software with very high rate of various errors and user complaints, and that is not by coincidence.
                              glad to hear it. I just wanted to help others that may stumble upon this thread like I did

Comment

Yes?
                                If you really have knowledge write thorough Usb Burning Tool FAQ, because no one location on internet dont have something like that.
                                Only different opinions and advices (sometimes contradictive), like settings from instruction video included with firmware and yours settings.
                                Thorough and comprehensive FAQ... are you accept challenge?

Comment

Working...
                                X