H96 MAX X2 Amlogic S905X2 Android 8.1 4/32GB Dual Band WiFi Fast LAN BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatos814 View Post

You didn't clarify it when you wrote it!

I am sorry that indeed is true. So is there a way?

Comment

Originally posted by romcrazy View Post

I am sorry that indeed is true. So is there a way?
      So far Android Pie and these tv boxes are not good friends with Magisk !!!
      We will see....!

Comment

I tried this version, twice, and got error on 7 percent, then second time, on 2-3 percent, some bootloader error...

I will try this verison that you gave me, probably my box is with ddr3 memory..

I found this reference post, but did not realize that there is A and B version for 9.0

Comment

how to install libreelec on this android box please help

Comment

Hi.

I'm thinking about buying this box (but 4/64) and I'd like to know some things. Could you help me?
            1, Is the box boot /start on after power blackout?
            2, Is there WOL to wake on?
            3, I read about wifi problems, is it frequent? I'd like to know it's worth to buy or it's a problematic box.

Thanks a lot
            Last edited by pszab; 09-09-2019, 06:47.

Comment

Originally posted by pszab View Post
              Hi.

I'm thinking about buying this box (but 4/64) and I'd like to know some things. Could you help me?
              1, Is the box boot /start on after power blackout?
              2, Is there WOL to wake on?
              3, I read about wifi problems, is it frequent? I'd like to know it's worth to buy or it's a problematic box.

Thanks a lot
              If you depend completely on wifi, stay away. It has very bad wifi module. But if like me, you use ethernet, then this is as good a box as any. Even after power blackout when power comes back, it boots up itself. WOL to wake? No idea. I am assuming, with power button the box goes to sleep and comes back? Yes it does normally.

Comment

Originally posted by romcrazy View Post

If you depend completely on wifi, stay away. It has very bad wifi module. But if like me, you use ethernet, then this is as good a box as any. Even after power blackout when power comes back, it boots up itself. WOL to wake? No idea. I am assuming, with power button the box goes to sleep and comes back? Yes it does normally.
                Thanks a lot!!

Comment

If anyone can help me with advice: I recived H96 MAX X2 4/64 with faulty lan port, its not working, i tried flashing and changing cable but lan is dead.
                  Meantime i ordered usb to lan cable, but now when cable arrived i can not make tv box recongnise it and use new usb to lan connection. Is there something i can do in root options or alike to make it work?
                  Please help with some advice...

Comment

Originally posted by Jole View Post
                    If anyone can help me with advice: I recived H96 MAX X2 4/64 with faulty lan port, its not working, i tried flashing and changing cable but lan is dead.
                    Meantime i ordered usb to lan cable, but now when cable arrived i can not make tv box recongnise it and use new usb to lan connection. Is there something i can do in root options or alike to make it work?
                    Please help with some advice...
                    Turn on Developer Settings, check USB Configuration, should be setting to allow Ethernet USB protocol.

Comment

Hi,
                      does anyone use gamepad to play game on this box?
                      I have 2 gamepads:
                      1. Ipega pg 9028 works well on this box and my old box ( m8s mini, android 5)
                      2. Ipega pg 9157 doesn't work at all on h96max x2 but works well on m8s mini.
                      ​​​​​​
                      I already tried android 8 rom and other roms but didn't help. I have no idea what else should I do , how to get it fixed.
                      Is it the box or gamepad fault?

Comment

Segej at 4pda ported the N5Max android 9 pie firmware a short while go and he recently added native upper and lower bars to that same firmware.
                        https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry87173464
                        Download the second one.

The only issue was that the two fullscreen apps that I used (a 3D game and smarthome launcher) kept auto-rotating to portrait mode. I had to go into the build.prop and change the rotation setting to force landscape mode.

The build.prop file I edited is located in root > vendor. And the two line I edited was:
                        persist.sys.app.rotation=force_land (I forget the original setting, probably should have wrote them down or did a backup but all seems fine).

After that simple fix, this firmware is probably the most 'complete' firmware I've used on this box. The navbar from the playstore was fine, but I just prefer native bars and the notification shade.
                        Last edited by rahzel; 10-10-2019, 23:42.

Comment

Hello,

I have had this device for almost 6 months and it works good, but my girlfriend is having a hard time with the air mouse in the apps. Every app I download opens in “tablet mode” (Mobile), and I have to use my air mouse to navigate. Is there a way to “spoof” this device to start apps in a TV mode? Have read something about editing a file, but don’t know what device number I should use.

Is there a custom rom or setting to make this change?

EDIT: Found a ATV version by a user by the name “ sergej_a_g”, does this solve my problem? Where can I find the latest version and how do I flash?
                          Last edited by buttboyboris; 10-08-2019, 23:05.

Comment

Hello all,
                            I try of upgrade my (H96 Max x2 Amlogic S905X2 android 8.1 4/32GB) to android 9 with cable pc usb/usb 2.0 port box
                            with usb burntool 2.1.6 and .img (i try many roms) with licences
                            with normal erase, whether overwrite key, mac, mac wifi checked
                            - aml_s905x2_H96Max_4g_mac_wifi_lpddr3_20190305.img
                            - N5MAX_4GB_20190702_to_H96 MAX X2_bar_by_sergej_a_g.img
                            - u214.H96Max_X2_4G_100M_9.0.2019.09.11.14.29.img
                            - aml_s905x2_H96MaxX2_4g_mac_wifi_20190114

My status is blocked at 3%: Download UBOOT with all ROMS, i try 1 day continue...

i try upgrade with recovery mode and micro sd but error 21?
                            what is the problem?
                            how know version of my box?
                            Models:
                            H92 MAX X2
                            Version noyau:
                            4.9.76 (gcc version 6.3.1 20170109 (linaro gcc 6.3-2017.02))
                            My build:
                            OPM1.171019.011.20181126 test-keys

Help me please, i'm in the cosmos ^^

Comment

Originally posted by sirshiva View Post
                              Hello all,
                              I try of upgrade my (H96 Max x2 Amlogic S905X2 android 8.1 4/32GB) to android 9 with cable pc usb/usb 2.0 port box
                              with usb burntool 2.1.6 and .img (i try many roms) with licences
                              with normal erase, whether overwrite key, mac, mac wifi checked
                              - aml_s905x2_H96Max_4g_mac_wifi_lpddr3_20190305.img
                              - N5MAX_4GB_20190702_to_H96 MAX X2_bar_by_sergej_a_g.img
                              - u214.H96Max_X2_4G_100M_9.0.2019.09.11.14.29.img
                              - aml_s905x2_H96MaxX2_4g_mac_wifi_20190114

My status is blocked at 3%: Download UBOOT with all ROMS, i try 1 day continue...

i try upgrade with recovery mode and micro sd but error 21?
                              what is the problem?
                              how know version of my box?
                              Models:
                              H92 MAX X2
                              Version noyau:
                              4.9.76 (gcc version 6.3.1 20170109 (linaro gcc 6.3-2017.02))
                              My build:
                              OPM1.171019.011.20181126 test-keys

Help me please, i'm in the cosmos ^^

Try with the usb burning tool 2.1.6.8 or the 2.17.0 !

Comment

Originally posted by gatos814 View Post

Try with the usb burning tool 2.1.6.8 or the 2.17.0 !
                                I tried with version 2.17.0 and it's good !!!
                                Thank you Gatos 814

Comment

Working...
                                X