X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Appdata View Post

Yes, they're interchangeable, I've had the HK1 on the H96 Max 2
    It's not the same tv box!
    You probably have used the HK1 Pro firmware and not the HK1 Plus!

Comment

Originally posted by gatos814 View Post

It's not the same tv box!
      You probably have used the HK1 Pro firmware and not the HK1 Plus!
      Yes it's the pro

Comment

Originally posted by dpk6200 View Post
        can we flash H96 MAX X2 firmware on HK1 PLUS 4/32GB spaces seems same ?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3299...7f8168a54r6O6H
        Scratch what I said, I didn't see the 'plus' The 'Pro' will work.

Comment

i've tried plenty of dif firmware including the latest factory one and still getting the same weak wifi as the firmware that came on it. so i'm guessing it's a hardware issue.. has anyone successfully increased wifi signal somehow, maybe some kind of antenna mod or something? it's a shame about the wifi, 2019 and they can't even get wifi right? smdh..

Comment

Yes, i can confirm, abysmal weak wifi signal on H96 MAX X2 4/64 Android 8.1, do we get some improvement with 9.0 firmware flash?
            There is pigtail antena inside, glued to inside side of box with some small plastic square.. Cant figure out why is so weak?
            Last hardware series of H96 from march, april, may, had better wifi..

Comment

Originally posted by Jole View Post
              Yes, i can confirm, abysmal weak wifi signal on H96 MAX X2 4/64 Android 8.1, do we get some improvement with 9.0 firmware flash?
              There is pigtail antena inside, glued to inside side of box with some small plastic square.. Cant figure out why is so weak?
              Last hardware series of H96 from march, april, may, had better wifi..
              The ones i have were bought in march and were running the march firmware 03/11/2019 when i got them (see attached pic)
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190510_172111.jpg
Views:	810
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	782829
              the firmware that was on it from the factory was super buggy to the point it would freeze randomly just while on the home screen forcing me to unplug the power. also videos would stutter while using hardware decoder and software decoder made everything look like it was filmed on a potato..

flashed them to the latest android 9 firmware from here https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...J-XHAImx91RH7z

fixed all my suttering and freezing issues. hardware decoder works great now and the boxes are overal "snappier"... however.. wifi did not improve from what i noticed. which is why i am fairly certain it's a hardware issue.

Comment

I will try that firmware on one of my boxes, and will see difference in wifi strenght, and overall performance. I did not have any problems or freezing with devices, only catastrofic wifi signal.. I had 6-7 devices H96 Max X2 4/64 for friends and family and tried them all and all have wifi problem..

Comment

They WiFi on the H96 Max 2 will not get better with any firmware. It's a hardware problem, the antenna or the placement of the antenna is the problem.

Comment

Did anyone find out how to replace stock supersu root with magisk root?

Comment

Originally posted by romcrazy View Post
                      Did anyone find out how to replace stock supersu root with magisk root?

Comment

That is oreo rom not pie. I want to unroot pie rom and install magisk

Comment

I have model H96 Max X2, like on attached picture, and I can't install Android 9.0, flash tool gives error.. Is there any other 9.0 rom to try?

Comment

Originally posted by romcrazy View Post

That is oreo rom not pie. I want to unroot pie rom and install magisk
                            You didn't clarify it when you wrote it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jole View Post
                              I have model H96 Max X2, like on attached picture, and I can't install Android 9.0, flash tool gives error.. Is there any other 9.0 rom to try?
                              Which version did you try to install and what error did you got?
                              It seems that you have lpddr3 version tv box and i think this is what you need :

Comment

DTS HD MA and TRUE HD audio passthrough not working in kodi any solution
                                my receiver is pioneer vsx 531 with HD audio passthrough
                                please help me

Comment

Working...
                                X