Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] "GENERIC" SC v2.0 USER/USERDEBUG - S905x2 / S905x3 - AndroidTV Build

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by krappa View Post
    Hello superceleron,
    Will this rom work in Pendoo x10 Plus?
    https://www.amazon.com/Android-Amlog.../dp/B07WT9PXKK
    SC can't know if the ROM will work on all devices with S905X3.

    You'll have to be the first tester!!!

    Buy device upload pictures of the board, eMMC, and Ram chips. This will help others identify your board.

    I suspect that X10 device is clone of A95X model. But from just looking at the Amazon pictures it says "DDR3" --not all DDR3 ram is compatible with this ROM, if you read all of this thread most users with DDR3 failed installation of this ROM.

    Best option is just to buy Beelink GTmini(2) which is what this ROM is tested on and works ?.

    Comment


      Hello,

      Need some help here.
      I flashed this rom in my Mecool KM9 S905x2, the ROM 8.1 from you superceleron worked all ok but this one since i end flashed it wont turn on, i cant enter download mode, it seems like is dead no lights or anything that seems to be working.

      Is there any pin point i can do that anyone knows (other then the reset boton on AV hole)

      https://cld.pt/dl/download/97cae925-...427_164211.jpg


      https://cld.pt/dl/download/44de33fc-3bc7-4a2a-9d3c-621897051f18/IMG_20200427_164243.jpg

      Any help ideia is helcome

      Comment


        Originally posted by w3r3w0lf View Post
        Hello,

        Need some help here.
        I flashed this rom in my Mecool KM9 S905x2, the ROM 8.1 from you superceleron worked all ok but this one since i end flashed it wont turn on, i cant enter download mode, it seems like is dead no lights or anything that seems to be working.

        Is there any pin point i can do that anyone knows (other then the reset boton on AV hole)

        https://cld.pt/dl/download/97cae925-...427_164211.jpg


        https://cld.pt/dl/download/44de33fc-3bc7-4a2a-9d3c-621897051f18/IMG_20200427_164243.jpg

        Any help ideia is helcome
        if you can enter in "flash" mode then you can flash another rom.
        But is weird my 8.1 works and this one does not, since the uboot is "almost" the same.

        Comment


          Thats the thing... enter flash like i used to do dont do anything.
          The box seems like its dead, normaly to enter flash i just pin reset button (in AV) and plug usb cable, but nothing is detected!
          Changed cable try to connect to tv with power, and nothing happens, no light in the leds of the box, no usb detected nothing,

          For that the question if anyone knows any combination of pinouts that i can do to try do revive the box.

          Comment


            Originally posted by w3r3w0lf View Post
            Thats the thing... enter flash like i used to do dont do anything.
            The box seems like its dead, normaly to enter flash i just pin reset button (in AV) and plug usb cable, but nothing is detected!
            Changed cable try to connect to tv with power, and nothing happens, no light in the leds of the box, no usb detected nothing,

            For that the question if anyone knows any combination of pinouts that i can do to try do revive the box.
            Here https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/mai...short-location
            See if you box is in this topic (ye i know there is some pages to read but.. not much) or ask help there if anyone know how to put it in mask mode.

            Comment


              Originally posted by superceleron View Post

              Here https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/mai...short-location
              See if you box is in this topic (ye i know there is some pages to read but.. not much) or ask help there if anyone know how to put it in mask mode.
              Thank you superceleron!
              I have revived the box.
              https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/mai...930#post803930

              Later i will try to flash this firmware again to make sure if it was this firmware or something that went wrong.

              Comment


                Hello again,

                Just tested this ROM again on KM9 and it kills the box.

                During flash the only thing that i noticed that is not normal is that the led about 10% turns off

                I have to do the PIN short again to revive the box with other firmware.

                If you can fix this in the future i will be thankfully.

                Click image for larger version  Name:	Capturar2.PNG Views:	0 Size:	62.1 KB ID:	803985
                Last edited by w3r3w0lf; 04-28-2020, 14:20.

                Comment


                  i do not know, i may or a may not... it depends on a lot of "factores".

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                    i do not know, i may or a may not... it depends on a lot of "factores".
                    Factores xD

                    If you need to test any coisa im here to help

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by w3r3w0lf View Post

                      Factores xD

                      If you need to test any coisa im here to help
                      Lol nice spot muita coisa o mesmo tempo sai um portuganhes....
                      Not at the moment, busy with work and kids studying at home... nighmate....

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by superceleron View Post

                        Lol nice spot muita coisa o mesmo tempo sai um portuganhes....
                        Not at the moment, busy with work and kids studying at home... nighmate....
                        Im living the same nightmare over and over again ??
                        keep strong and keep safe soldado

                        Comment



                          Hi. Unable to install on H96 MAX X3. USB BURNING TOOL error : romcode / swichstatus / identify ...

                          Comment


                            I installed this rom on tictid box, setup was fine but remote isnt configured properly. the "ok" button on remote does nothing so i cant get past setup screen. Any help?

                            Thanks

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Saurav144 View Post
                              I installed this rom on tictid box, setup was fine but remote isnt configured properly. the "ok" button on remote does nothing so i cant get past setup screen. Any help?

                              Thanks
                              Use a usb connected keyboard and usb connected mouse!

                              Best thing is to buy a better Remote, i8 Backlit Keyboard remote or my personal favorite the G20S : https://www.amazon.com/Strqua-Wirele...%2C238&sr=8-19

                              That same remote can be bought on Aliexpress for $9 or $10 dollars if don't mind waiting for it to be delivered for free through Postal service. If you want immediate delivery order it through Amazon.

                              Comment


                                It works in the A95X F3 2 gb of ram?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X