Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think my power adapter 5v 1.5A is not enough, everytime i plug in my hdd external (touro 2tb), the screen goes blank and no signal and i have to restart the box

Comment

Originally posted by valencia7514 View Post
      i think my power adapter 5v 1.5A is not enough, everytime i plug in my hdd external (touro 2tb), the screen goes blank and no signal and i have to restart the box
      get 6v 3A power adaptor also I would get a USB hub with its own power supply for HD drives to plug into

Comment

sorry, if I'm one more to ask, or if was written many times:
        But, how to update OTA versions?

Comment

Originally posted by nibble View Post
          sorry, if I'm one more to ask, or if was written many times:
          But, how to update OTA versions?
          Here is how I did it a couple nights ago:
          1. format a 4gb or higher micro sd card
          2, copy the img you want to flash to the micro sd card and eject the card from your computer
          3. power down your H96 box after making sure it does power up first before starting
          4. remove the power cord from your h96 box and put the micro sd card in it
          5. use a toothpick or paperclip and depress the reset button and keep it depresssed while connecting the power cable
          6. watch your tv for the TWRP to show on it and release the reset button and follow the instructions to find the sd card img and load the firmware by sliding the execute switch
          7. NOTE: you will need an air mouse or wireless keyboard to operate the switches on TWRP
          8. Reboot when completed, but note your box probably will just shut down and you will have to power up manually (don't ask me why because I don't know why)

Comment

Hi guys! I just flashed SCV4 via USB burn method and flashed SVC7a ota through TWRP but the box hangs on booting animation? Any help?

EDIT: I just flashed SCV6 and it boots. should I flash the 7A OTA now?

Comment

Did it boot up ok after you loaded SVC4? Did you get any errors when flashing SVC7a? If SVC4 booted ok, then check to be sure the MD5 is correct on the SVC7a and then I would reformat the microsd and recopy SVC7a, and see if it does the same thing after reflashing.

Comment

Originally posted by neutester View Post
                Did it boot up ok after you loaded SVC4? Did you get any errors when flashing SVC7a? If it SVC4 booted ok, then check to be sure the MD5 is correct on the SVC7a and then I would reformat the microsd and recopy SVC7a, and see if it does the same thing.
                Yep, V4 booted fine and now the v6 booted ok. I flashed V7a now to see what will happen

Update 2: It booted! Thank you mate for help and suggestions!

Comment

you can go right from SVC4 to to SVC7 no need to for 6

Comment

Magisk v14.3 updated.

Seems OK so far.
                    Hello, welcome to the beta Magisk thread! First check the main thread before starting. I expect users reporting to at least have basic debug skills, this thread is heavily moderated so refrain from spamming with "useless" reports! Latest Magisk...

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
                      Magisk v14.3 updated.

Seems OK so far.
                      https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...80cb6-t3618589
                      this is beta. if your box is working, no need to update magisk...

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post

valencia7514 you saved my 3. box Alfawise, thanks a lot.

As i reported already here, my 3. box i bought (the cheap one) only gave me headache, until yesterday. I already contacted Gearbest to plan to send it back.

Short review: the box arrived and i had in plan already to update to SC rom as my other 2 boxes are working fine with. So i even don´t remember more which 7.1.2 stock rom was there (which date), i only remember, that changing to Nova Launcher was not possible, always message, app was closed.

first i could do the update to SCV4, but with problems, screen freezing during update, then with problems udpdating to SCV6, but the box never worked, display away, rebooting, crashes a.s.o.
                        For me was clear, this box has a serious hardware problem. It got hot, but not so hot, maximimum 62-65 º, but mostly 58-61.

So i was so frustrated, i tried to install all versions from superceleron again, from begining to end including ATV roms. Also tried to install the the stock versions i had from Alfawise, always crashing and screen problems.

So yesterday i tried the last time this rom from valencia7514 and voilá: i could install (ok with sd-card) it and now i changed to TVLauncher and it is working so fine. Thanks coni vigo for the info, i agree with you, this launcher is simple and working fine.

I am happy now that my 3.box is working now, but at the same time, very unsecure what happened. Finally it is a combination between software and hardware problems in this case.

I had in plan to update my other 2 boxes from SCV6 to SCV7a - but now i am afraid to do this, because i think all this is very unstable with this kind of hardware and perhaps i should stay with the SCV6 version now?

Any opinions?
                        I opened now a new thread about this strange 3. box which i bought, so it will not occupy more this rom-section here, better.

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post

this is beta. if your box is working, no need to update magisk...
                          but there is also no argument against updating to v14.3 or you know any issues, chenrp ?

I like to have always my important installations up to date.

until now, for me worked 14.0 and now 14.2 (which shows also beta) without any issue. And i am thinking to update to 14.3 now.

Comment

Hi,

I like your rom and recently updated to v7A . I liked the SDR to HDR Option in old but could not found in this version. Is it disabled or missing ?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Pushkar821 View Post
                              Hi,

I like your rom and recently updated to v7A . I liked the SDR to HDR Option in old but could not found in this version. Is it disabled or missing ?

Thanks
                              I was having some problems with it, so i remove it for now... it will be back in the next one!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

I was having some problems with it, so i remove it for now... it will be back in the next one!
                                what does this option does?

Comment

Working...
                                X