Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone had the problem with this build when it loses signal with tv and you have to unplug the power supply and plug it in again?

Comment

Originally posted by fannar76 View Post
      Has anyone had the problem with this build when it loses signal with tv and you have to unplug the power supply and plug it in again?
      yes, it happen sometimes when i plug the hdd external to the tv box while its on. losing signal and you must restart the box
      iam using 5v 2A power adapter

Comment

Originally posted by valencia7514 View Post

yes, it happen sometimes when i plug the hdd external to the tv box while its on. losing signal and you must restart the box
        iam using 5v 2A power adapter
        Ok. Thanks for the answer. So maybe the problem is the power supply? Where to order a new one with more voltage/amps for the box?

Comment

No one can tell me whether this rom is responsible for beelink GT1 ultimate?

Did anyone try?

Comment

Ok. Thanks for the answer. So maybe the problem is the power supply? Where to order a new one with more voltage/amps for the box?
            Probably the power supply. A few amps can surge when first connecting a Hd to the USB port.
            For those of you that have old mobile phone chargers, these can make good power supplies providing they have enough current output. Just chop of the Apple or micro USB connector and replace with a DC power connector. Make sure you check polarity before connecting.

Comment

OUUUUH YEAAHHH!!!

It runs on Mecool M8S Pro 2GB/16GB.
              The only what have no function is Ethernet
              Hope there comes a fix or someone can give me tip how it works.
              Thanks! superceleron
              Last edited by SemNizzle; 10-21-2017, 20:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Modelman View Post

Probably the power supply. A few amps can surge when first connecting a Hd to the USB port.
                For those of you that have old mobile phone chargers, these can make good power supplies providing they have enough current output. Just chop of the Apple or micro USB connector and replace with a DC power connector. Make sure you check polarity before connecting.
                check voltage also 5V 2.5 amp to 4 amp

Comment

Hey SC

Great job with SCV7 works great

Only having 1 problem wondering if anybody has the same problem

I am using Ethernet connection and find that every once in a while after the box has been sitting in sleep mode the ethernet does not work. Shows that its connected but I don' have an internet connection. I have to unplug my Ethernet cable or restart the box to get the signal back up.

Has anyone else experienced this

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jaskas View Post
                    Hey SC

Great job with SCV7 works great

Only having 1 problem wondering if anybody has the same problem

I am using Ethernet connection and find that every once in a while after the box has been sitting in sleep mode the ethernet does not work. Shows that its connected but I don' have an internet connection. I have to unplug my Ethernet cable or restart the box to get the signal back up.

Has anyone else experienced this

Thanks
                    Try use static IP instead of DHCP, it solved my box.

Comment

Originally posted by Modelman View Post

I bought a new power supply, and it seems to work. i bought a 3 amp instead of original 2.5 amps.

Comment

Is this rom work on Vorke Z6?

Comment

everything was working fine with SCV4 except green screen on playing videos.
                          I did V7A OTA local update today and the box messed up, it is freezing.
                          any help?

Comment

I bought a new power supply, and it seems to work. i bought a 3 amp instead of original 2.5 amps.
                            The power supply I ordered had a tip size of 5.5 x 2.1 mm. Is this the correct size ?

Comment

superceleron I have installed SCV2 I think, yesterday I wanted to update to scv4 and then to 7, what is the proper way to do that? i tried to use burner card on scv4 but had this error

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Comment

cuando enciendas el android manten presionado el boton de recovery toda la actualizacion sin soltarlo hasta que finalice

Comment

Working...
                                X