This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALVATECH
    hopefully you will get a chance to look at the X88 KING, I think it would be a easy FIX for you......your the man...this firmware works great on the Beelink Gt-King thats for sure.

Comment

Alvatech[/QUOTE]

hopefully you will get a chance to look at the X88 KING, I think it would be a easy FIX for you......your the man...this firmware works great on the Beelink Gt-King thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by amadoluis View Post
        Hi, I have exactly the same problem, which is:

I've formatted an SD card with SDCard method but when rebooting the GT King it starts in normal mode and not in recovery mode flashing the rom. If I push the pin it starts in recovery mode / boot options .... but it does nothing. The SD card is detected as I can browse it via file manager.
        Maybe I miss something, I don't know, can you please help me?
        Once you make the SD-Card properly you would then shutdown the box and then keep the reset button pressed in while powering up the box. Then you should see a progress bar running, once you see that you may let go of the reset button. If this still doesn't work for you, then I would suggest re-making the card, trying another SD-Card or try the USB Burning Tool method.
        Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by amadoluis View Post
        Hi, can you please help-me?
        I just bought a Beeling GT King a few days ago.
        But when i connect a pen drive to the box and start watching a movie with the default movie player, or other player like MX etc, after a couple of minutes the video playback just stops, and the box stops responding... I've checked and the box is running the latest firmware....

did you ever saw something similar? how can i fix this? or should i return the box to the vendor?
        thanks a lot.
        kind regards
        Not sure if you're using this ROM, you did not mention it. It seems like you're using stock ROM and if so you might want to ask for help on a Beelink forum. But to answer your question, here are some suggestions. You might try another movie and or movie format. Then you can also try another source of media such as SD-Card or an external hard drive. You can also copy the file you're having trouble with over into your internal storage and see if it acts the same way after you copied it internally. This can help troubleshoot your situation.
        Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by raruba View Post
        ALVATECH
        I would like to keep this thread about GT-King only please. If you like you can PM me and I can see if there is anything I can do for you. But like I mentioned this is hard to do anything without the box physically in hand.
        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Once you make the SD-Card properly you would then shutdown the box and then keep the reset button pressed in while powering up the box. Then you should see a progress bar running, once you see that you may let go of the reset button. If this still doesn't work for you, then I would suggest re-making the card, trying another SD-Card or try the USB Burning Tool method.
          Thank you,

Alvatech

Not sure if you're using this ROM, you did not mention it. It seems like you're using stock ROM and if so you might want to ask for help on a Beelink forum. But to answer your question, here are some suggestions. You might try another movie and or movie format. Then you can also try another source of media such as SD-Card or an external hard drive. You can also copy the file you're having trouble with over into your internal storage and see if it acts the same way after you copied it internally. This can help troubleshoot your situation.
          Thank you,

Alvatech

I would like to keep this thread about GT-King only please. If you like you can PM me and I can see if there is anything I can do for you. But like I mentioned this is hard to do anything without the box physically in hand.
          Thank you,

Alvatech
          Understand...NP

Comment

Any chance this player can be set to use 4K GUI? I am trying to find a way to display my 4K images without rescaling on my 4K TV.

Comment

• ALVATECH
              ALVATECH commented
              Editing a comment
              I haven't tried but I'm sure the GUI is setup that way through factory. But you might try pushing pictures to Kodi and maybe see if those can be viewed at full resolution. If not you might want to start a new thread and ask for some help. Some other users might have had a solution for this already. Sorry I can't be of any more help on this topic.
              Thank you,

Alvatech

ALVATECH
            i have a brand new beelink gt king (b922).
            i used usb burning tool with the latest rom
            flashing is oke, but now i have no sound HDMI
            audio settings auto
            can you help me please

Comment

Originally posted by ronald credoe View Post
              ALVATECH
              i have a brand new beelink gt king (b922).
              i used usb burning tool with the latest rom
              flashing is oke, but now i have no sound HDMI
              audio settings auto
              can you help me please
              Hello,
              not sure why this is happening for you since we have many users using that exact same ROM and don't have issues with sound. You might try checking your cable and make sure it's pushed in all the way or try another cable and or HDMI port. Also if you have any surround sound setup turn off in the meantime just for testing purposes. If not you might try re-flashing your box again.
              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Happy new year Alvatech, I have a question. Do you planning OTA updates for your roms? Thanks a lot, for your great job.

Comment

Hi alvatech,
                  i installed your rom on my tv box, for netflix bug, but i want to play with same games. I can't play with all of this, principally i can't click con some part of the screen. Please help me, next the list of the game with the bug:
                  clash royale
                  Saint seiya awakening
                  Soccer royale
                  Mighty party
                  Marvel strike force (works in part)
                  Please help me alvatech.
                  Thank you
                  Best regards

Comment

Hello, I'v got a question to the changing wallpapers during the sleeping mode, with chromecast built-in. Is there any possibility to change settings?

Comment

Originally posted by DasXardas View Post
                      Happy new year Alvatech, I have a question. Do you planning OTA updates for your roms? Thanks a lot, for your great job.
                      Hello,
                      I do plan on releasing some updates. I have to find some time to get started. I hope to start soon.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by treseguet View Post
                      Hi alvatech,
                      i installed your rom on my tv box, for netflix bug, but i want to play with same games. I can't play with all of this, principally i can't click con some part of the screen. Please help me, next the list of the game with the bug:
                      clash royale
                      Saint seiya awakening
                      Soccer royale
                      Mighty party
                      Marvel strike force (works in part)
                      Please help me alvatech.
                      Thank you
                      Best regards
                      Hello,
                      some of these games are made for mobile devices and this is why you're having those issues. Also some you need a touchscreen and the app is waiting for those touches. There is not much I can do to help. If it acts the same way with factory ROM then more than likely it'll act the same way here. I don't use the box for games at all so for me to install each game and try to troubleshoot each game and try to figure things out is a lot. I'm sorry but there isn't much I can do to help.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by Chrisme View Post
                      Hello, I'v got a question to the changing wallpapers during the sleeping mode, with chromecast built-in. Is there any possibility to change settings?
                      This is just a screen saver that I brought over from Android TV you can use another screen save such as google clock if you don't like that screen saver.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

hello, aun F30 up projector couldn't find stock rom,
                        6.0.1 rom

Can you help me?

Attached Files

Comment

ALVATECH appreciate the work and effort you've put in on making these roms. It took me a few hours of reading and researching across your various posts on which ATV ROM I needed to go with for my GT King w/SN#SA9X (for anyone curious it's the GT King PRO C92X ROM) and it is working pretty great! The only thing I seem to be having problems with is installing apks with Puffin. It doesn't seem to give me the option to allow it appropriate download priority. Aside from that it's really working great! Hope you keep updating the ATV based rooms for this maybe add a function so future updates dont require multiple flashes. Also threw ya a lil donation call it a case of your preferred drink on me.??
                          Last edited by d1st0rt1on; 01-12-2020, 03:26.

Comment

• Long Press on home button brings up Google Assistant.
                            Is it possible to disable this feature?

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post
                              some of these games are made for mobile devices and this is why you're having those issues. Also some you need a touchscreen and the app is waiting for those touches. There is not much I can do to help. If it acts the same way with factory ROM then more than likely it'll act the same way here. I don't use the box for games at all so for me to install each game and try to troubleshoot each game and try to figure things out is a lot. I'm sorry but there isn't much I can do to help.
                              Hi Alvatech, I respect your work and the time that you spend in this ROM and I know that you can solve all of the problems, but I ask you a favor. Can you try to fix only the game Saint seiya awakening?I love this game but drain all my smartphone' s battery in one hour. If you resolve only this issue, if it's solveble, you make me the happiest person in the world.
                              Please help me.
                              Remember that I have, independly from your response, a huge respect for your work.

Best Regards

Comment

Working...
                              X