This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NitroNipp View Post

Thank you Alvatech, I will wait for your new update, I will not back to Beelink Stock launcher. Not even in my dreams. I am very happy with your work so Thank you for your very useful efforts.
    Hello,
    I have already released a new ROM since I last wrote you. You can now install and your clock should work too. Hopefully everything works out for you.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by theholyguy View Post

thank you... not my thing androidtv do you gonna do another version of normal android but with the solution for iptv reboot incorporated?

im using one beta from beelink forum because i get reboots every 20min when watching iptv.

thanks a lot, great job.
      Hi - if getting random reboots running IPTV pro apk or similar apk for streams try switching of all notifications. I am on a B922 box and it seems to work for me - before I would get a reboot every 20-30 minutes. .Time will tell! It was a suggestion in another forum.
      Note this is a potential workaround only may work - may not. The root cause still needs to be fixed in the firmware.

http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php?mo...668&ptid=50664

Comment

Originally posted by sesdave View Post

Hi - if getting random reboots running IPTV pro apk or similar apk for streams try switching of all notifications. I am on a B922 box and it seems to work for me - before I would get a reboot every 20-30 minutes. .Time will tell! It was a suggestion in another forum.
        Note this is a potential workaround only may work - may not. The root cause still needs to be fixed in the firmware.

Thanks for the information. I'm sure Beelink will get this fixed soon. I've recently read through out the web on other forums too, that users are complaining about IPTV issues. I heard Ugoos AM6 box had the same issue, and they just barely got this fixed recently on their latest released ROM. I personally don't use IPTV but I'm sure it's frustrating for those who do. Let's hope Beelink fixes this issue rather quickly.
        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by sesdave View Post

You tried to view IPTV with Kodi already? With the PVR IPTV Simple Client?

Also reboot while watching with this Kodi Addon?

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Thanks for the information. I'm sure Beelink will get this fixed soon. I've recently read through out the web on other forums too, that users are complaining about IPTV issues. I heard Ugoos AM6 box had the same issue, and they just barely got this fixed recently on their latest released ROM. I personally don't use IPTV but I'm sure it's frustrating for those who do. Let's hope Beelink fixes this issue rather quickly.
            Thank you,

Alvatech
            hi, i found this firmware and 2nd OTA update for b922 iptv problem and its working fine for me.... maybe you can take a look and update your version thanks

Comment

hi, i found this firmware and 2nd OTA update for b922 iptv problem and its working fine for me.... maybe you can take a look and update your version thanks

http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php?mo...extra=page%3D1
              I'll wait for Beelink I'm sure it will get fixed too. I don't want to grab this users ROM and then modify it with my stuff. Unless it's just a quick fix with something being changed / modified very easily, then maybe I can apply it to Beelink's original ROM or make some sort of patch. I've seen that ROM before too on Beelinks forum. But haven't had time to look and see what changes where done. If Beelink doesn't fix after some time then I'll see what I can do. But for now I'm working on some other projects anyways, I've been spending a lot of time on this ROM / Box and neglecting a lot other projects.
              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

I'll wait for Beelink I'm sure it will get fixed too. I don't want to grab this users ROM and then modify it with my stuff. Unless it's just a quick fix with something being changed / modified very easily, then maybe I can apply it to Beelink's original ROM or make some sort of patch. I've seen that ROM before too on Beelinks forum. But haven't had time to look and see what changes where done. If Beelink doesn't fix after some time then I'll see what I can do. But for now I'm working on some other projects anyways, I've been spending a lot of time on this ROM / Box and neglecting a lot other projects.
                Thank you,

Alvatech
                ok, thanks. no hurry no stress

Comment

Thank you,

Alvatech
                  I agree, wish you would spend some time on the X96 Max.........thanks for all your hard work.....awesome job

Comment

I've seen that ROM before too on Beelinks forum. But haven't had time to look and see what changes where done. Если Beelink не исправит через некоторое время, то я посмотрю, что я могу сделать.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech
                    Here is quote author on 4PDA hungphutho:
                    1 . All amlogic devices using Android 9 currently use the amlogic sdk source code from p-amlogic_openlinux-20190415_aosp.xml, so there will be an IPTV issue that they won't be able to fix.
                    2 . The source of my FW beta is p-amlogic-openlinux-20190720-ott-aosp.xml, amlogic has fixed the problem, but there are still a lot of issues that need to be resolved, so you need to wait a while.
                    3. I think the Gtking_907 version should be solved​​​​​​​
                    ​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by dutch_ View Post

1 . All amlogic devices using Android 9 currently use the amlogic sdk source code from p-amlogic_openlinux-20190415_aosp.xml, so there will be an IPTV issue that they won't be able to fix.
                      2 . The source of my FW beta is p-amlogic-openlinux-20190720-ott-aosp.xml, amlogic has fixed the problem, but there are still a lot of issues that need to be resolved, so you need to wait a while.
                      ​​​​​​​
                      Seeing by what they do with the GT1 ultimate I would say that they will never solve it and in a couple of years we have amlx932 and the others if they want to keep exploring their box potential need to have great people like Alvatech and others doing what beelink should have done.

I change from a gt1 ultimate, but this king will be for sure the last beelink box I will buy.

Comment

Originally posted by dutch_ View Post

​​​​​​​

Seeing by what they do with the GT1 ultimate I would say that they will never solve it and in a couple of years we have amlx932 and the others if they want to keep exploring their box potential need to have great people like Alvatech and others doing what beelink should have done.

I change from a gt1 ultimate, but this king will be for sure the last beelink box I will buy.
                        From what I had mentioned a few posts up it seems like Ugoos AM6 had the same issue with IPTV and they just recently got this fixed. I'm hoping Beelink will get this fixed too. All these boxes are not perfect and they will never be, there will always be bugs. There is a lot involved it's not only Beelink, it also involves sometimes licensing, hardware issues, software issues and also support from Amlogic to make things work. But yes some companies might have a better support team then others. But usually when you adopt hardware a little early these type of things happen and even with big companies these type of issues happen too. If users want to continue about IPTV please make a new thread. I would like to keep this thread about this ROM only please, and if Beelink gets the IPTV issue resolved I will try my best to get the ROM updated.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

hi !
                          Thank you for your great work ! It was really helpfull
                          I have a minix A2 Lite remote , could you please tell me if it is possible to switch on and off the beelink GT king box with the minix A2 Lite remote.
                          The remote works well by wifi but doesn't works by using IR mode is there a way to correct it?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hyster View Post
                            hi !
                            Thank you for your great work ! It was really helpfull
                            I have a minix A2 Lite remote , could you please tell me if it is possible to switch on and off the beelink GT king box with the minix A2 Lite remote.
                            The remote works well by wifi but doesn't works by using IR mode is there a way to correct it?

Thanks
                            Hello,
                            I'm sorry I don't own one of these remotes so I wouldn't be able to answer you. Maybe someone else with this remote might be able to help. You may also want to start a new thread where other users can see your questions too.
                            Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi,Thank you very much.it is a great ROM.I really like it.

I feedback some questions.

I can't rotate the screen, even if I install the Rotate Screen tool, it still not work. I want to be able to rotate it into a vertical screen, just like a mobile phone.I like to use it to browse Instagram.It is very inconvenient if I cannot rotate the screen.

I installed Instagram, but I found that it can only choose to upload a single photo to upload. On a mobile phone or tablet, it can upload multiple photos.

I hope this problem can be solved, thank you very much!

Comment

Hi,Thank you very much.it is a great ROM.I really like it.

I feedback some questions.

I can't rotate the screen, even if I install the Rotate Screen tool, it still not work. I want to be able to rotate it into a vertical screen, just like a mobile phone.I like to use it to browse Instagram.It is very inconvenient if I cannot rotate the screen.

I installed Instagram, but I found that it can only choose to upload a single photo to upload. On a mobile phone or tablet, it can upload multiple photos.

I hope this problem can be solved, thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
                                X