Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you guys know a recommeneded apk to use that supports DLNA? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rkpisanu View Post

Hi, is it possible to cast from the smartphone to the Android TV Box with miracast protocol ?
      From mine I use airscreen applet and I can cast from my iPad to the GT1 ultimate
      PHILIPPE

Comment

Hello
        with stbemu there is a problem with the sound, because every time you change channels must increase the sound.
        this problem has existed for a while already, but absent with the stock beelink roms.
        I had already reported this concern but nothing has been done.
        against the GT1 has a big problem with the ethernet port, when the box is not powered more than 10 minutes, it is impossible to connect via this port .but resoud with several reboot.

thank you

Comment

Hi, I have an issue with the Android Remote on my phone: the DPAD works very well but the TOUCHPAD doesn't work. Is it possible to resolve the issue? Thanks.

Comment

tillaz87 : Any chance on having MI BOX Oreo version implemented on the GT1? Or have you terminally finished with the development of the GT1 custom firmware?

The Xiaomi Mi Box, which was launched back in 2016, never got an official Nougat update. The Xiaomi Mi Box, which was launched back in 2016, never got an...

Comment

Originally posted by tenoce View Post
              tillaz87 : Any chance on having MI BOX Oreo version implemented on the GT1? Or have you terminally finished with the development of the GT1 custom firmware?

https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_b...news-30804.php

MI Box is s905, so this only uses build.prop identifiers from that for 4k YouTube, unfortunately amlogic don't appear to have a 8.0 sdk for s912

Comment

Originally posted by rkpisanu View Post
                Hi, I have an issue with the Android Remote on my phone: the DPAD works very well but the TOUCHPAD doesn't work. Is it possible to resolve the issue? Thanks.
                TOUCHPAD isn't supposed to work as a mouse on googles app, its more like a swipe and tap DPAD

Comment

hello tillaz, can you add on the first page the patch to change your build ATV to a "standard" android )and patch process ?). I have seen it on the past but i can not find it again. It would be much appreciate

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

MI Box is s905, so this only uses build.prop identifiers from that for 4k YouTube, unfortunately amlogic don't appear to have a 8.0 sdk for s912
                    Ok, understood. Thx for your answer.

Comment

Hi,

Will this ROM work for the Yoka KB2 pro? -or are there a variant that will?

BR

Comment

Hi, is there a way to manually create/configure/hack icon for non-Android TV apps in the launcher?

Comment

Will this ROM work for the Yoka KB2 pro?
                          Yes. If any buttons will not work I can post remote.config

Comment

I just went through this fantastic thread, but I am still confused.
                            Can somebody please guide me on the correct firmware for Beelink GT1 Ultimate S/N B706DBGH20717.
                            Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by moncef17 View Post
                              I just went through this fantastic thread, but I am still confused.
                              Can somebody please guide me on the correct firmware for Beelink GT1 Ultimate S/N B706DBGH20717.
                              Thanks in advance
                              this works but you only have 2GB RAM

Comment

Working...
                              X