Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there. The s/n of my gt1 ultimate 3/32 starts with A706DSC. Is this rom compatible? Is it recognising the whole 3gb of ram? Therefore, if it is possible can i unroot it to let some apps work?

Comment

Hi tillaz87, Using this rom now for over 10 days, Smooth and stable, good work. But i am getting just one problem, bluetooth. I applied your patch "QC9377_BT_Fix.zip". After that bluetooth works fine on wifi, no problem at all. But if i connect lan(ethernet) cable with my box than again bluetooth giving me issue like stuttering sound. any solution? thanks

Comment

I am currently on his latest firmware, 10.7 discontinued to keep ATV and have minimal issues. Which version did you flash, and did you wipe cache in twrp after applying your patch.

10.7 has all his patches but the ATV removal patch built in. You must not add a patch unless you have the device that the patch is for. Usually it is a remote patch or clock display enabler for the devices that have an LED display.

Comment

I have the standard Beelink GT1. Is there a way to get it Google Certified?
          Is this ROM certified?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesvg View Post
            Is this ROM certified?

Thanks
            2x no

Comment

Is this compatible with Beelink GT1 Ultimate, s/n starts with AX12GS?

Is the video playback problem with hardware acceleration fixed?
              For example:
              Need help to solve this bug while playing local videos from sd card on my Beelink Ultimate Gt1 Box.

Comment

Is this ROM certified?

Thanks
                Depends what you mean by that, if you mean hardware for google cast then no, if you mean the play store then most likely yes, but its not something I've checked

Comment

Originally posted by eropityuka View Post

For example:
                  Need help to solve this bug while playing local videos from sd card on my Beelink Ultimate Gt1 Box.

should be compatible with all GT1

Comment

Originally posted by eropityuka View Post

For example:
                    Back in December 2017 I send a message to beelink with amazon.ca asking them if I do order a new Beelink GT1 Ultimate to not send me a AX12. Well guest what they did send me a AX12.
                    This AX12 works good and pass all 3D benchmark test I did. This ROM as no issues on my AX12.

My new AX12 circuit board is different from my old AX12. If anyone needs a picture of my circuit board please let me know and I will post it.

My brother told me you should switch your circuit board and send back my order to amazon for a refund with beelink not admitting having hardware issues with the AX12.

Message I got from beelinkClick image for larger version  Name:	Capture.JPG Views:	1 Size:	179.1 KB ID:	728293
                    Last edited by vpmtl; 05-29-2018, 00:40.

Comment

I ordered mine on e bay in April, I didn't know that more than version exists and what difference between them.
                      So is it a hardware problem?
                      Which 3D benchmark tests did you do?

I don't have this problem with all of the videos. I checked the video files with MediaInfo, and the problematic video files had 9 or 12 ref frames. I can play videos with 4-5 ref frames just fine, when hardware acceleration is on.

Comment

I'm running in to Bluetooth issues again on 10.7 on my GT1 G912. Bluetooth app keeps crashing saying "Bluetooth share has stopped. Open the app agaai". it was ok in the beginning after flashing LMT8830. May be it started after flashing Dolby Atmos.

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

Depends what you mean by that, if you mean hardware for google cast then no, if you mean the play store then most likely yes, but its not something I've checked
                          I understand that Beelink is not one of Google's supported hardware devices, but.....
                          I use the "DSTV Now" app for my subscribed live channel streams, but since recently the app requires a "google certified" device. I was hoping there is a ROM or hack to solve this problem.

Comment

I understand that Beelink is not one of Google's supported hardware devices, but.....
                            I use the "DSTV Now" app for my subscribed live channel streams, but since recently the app requires a "google certified" device. I was hoping there is a ROM or hack to solve this problem.
                            That's more than likely the play store then, since this is quite a recant thing I've not checked, if you look at the "settings" part in the play store it should tell you if certified or not.. but I think this can be spoofed anyway with build.prop just like saftynet

Comment

That's more than likely the play store then, since this is quite a recant thing I've not checked, if you look at the "settings" part in the play store it should tell you if certified or not.. but I think this can be spoofed anyway with build.prop just like saftynet
                              Jip, my google play > settings says "Uncertified", there in lies my problem.

Thanks anyway

Comment

Your comment regarding build.prop led me to this find.
                                YOU MMUST FIRST OF ALL KNOW WHAT YOUR ARE DOING/ABOUT TO DO IS RISKY ! YOUR DEVICE CAN BE SOFT BRICKED OR TEMPORARY DISABLED !! WE DON'T GUARANTEE THAT THIS SIMPLE GUIDE WILL WORK FOR YOU !!! REQUIREMENTS root access root explorer...

Gonna give it a try

Comment

Working...
                                X