Modded ROM's for Tronsmart R68 "Tronsplant your ROM"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lonix View Post

Seems to work fine on tronsmart, I have booted and rebooted many times.
    Have you tried to cut off the power and then reboot the box !? see what happens when you take away the power ... And then you tried to see IPTV!? the images are fluid !? do not you think that the movement is a bit 'slow !? it is most noticeable on demand.

Comment

I uninstalled ZDMC and all previously reported problems are gone !!! Now the ROM works perfectly !!

SOLVED!!!

Comment

WIth 1.0.38 on Nexbox Z68, ZDMC always crashes on selecting a video file.

Comment

Originally posted by ontherocks View Post
          Please try disable RkCodec in settings > Video > RKMC

or

use this kodi version https://mega.nz/#!WIZSFCAY!aQTacoLFlMxR7_1gTisxS6iZ97uzn3zRwcRdGrk FYRY

Comment

Originally posted by ontherocks View Post
            Try to replace the librkffplayer.so file in the system/lib directory, please! Do not forget to set the permissions afterward! Here are the latest ones:

https://mega.nz/#!HldiWTIa!hQgNFYe2D...nIZrKTfquDIC1w
            Regards, STZO

Comment

Originally posted by mastro7712 View Post
              I uninstalled ZDMC and all previously reported problems are gone !!! Now the ROM works perfectly !!

SOLVED!!!
              Try to replace the librkffplayer.so file in the system/lib directory, please! Do not forget to set the permissions afterward! Here are the latest files:

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
              Regards, STZO

Comment

Hello,

Looks like I made a bad with my latest release
                links have been removed from last post

here are the new links:

Flashable Update

Full ROM

This should fix a few issues with kodi due to me not updating certain files in /system correctly, and should now support Beelink 2.4ghz WiFi out of the box with no modifications.

Please accept my apologies.

Comment

No Appoligies needed we Thank you for your work on this. 😁
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Please report your experiences with this new 9.4 rom! In this rom Zidoo changed to the same audio processing path (RK1000 instead of I2S) that Nagrace did, where HD audio passthrough does, but the PCM to DD transcoding doesn't work. How is it with this firmware?
                    Also I'm curious how the software decoding process increases the CPU temperature?

Thanks for all, STZO
                    Regards, STZO

Comment

Hello,

here are the new links:

https://mega.nz/#!LI4TiQpR!RSNwXmlBJI1AYZWjdVrKiCd7VH9QLgVn4HyonDB YfJs"]Flashable Update[/URL]

https://mega.nz/#!WYIFjISB!OxsufamGspLGGVVIP-lsClD-OA56FOXRXnRPavqKvjI"]Full ROM[/URL]

This should fix a few issues with kodi due to me not updating certain files in /system correctly, and should now support Beelink 2.4ghz WiFi out of the box with no modifications.

It was also arranged that the Bluetooth and 5GHz network that did not work !? In addition, the slowdown of the image and stuttering were eliminated !? before flashing I would be a little bit more secure ... ok !? and I would avoid re-install all the app, so dear friend STZO, if you explain to me well as just flash the update is not all Rom me I would be grateful ....

Comment

Hello,

here are the new links:

Flashable Update

Full ROM

Thanks for this. Does this fix the stuttering every 40 seconds or so when using auto frame rate switching and playing back 23.976 movie??

Comment

Originally posted by Stzo View Post
                          Hi Guys,

Please report your experiences with this new 9.4 rom! In this rom Zidoo changed to the same audio processing path (RK1000 instead of I2S) that Nagrace did, where HD audio passthrough does, but the PCM to DD transcoding doesn't work. How is it with this firmware?
                          Also I'm curious how the software decoding process increases the CPU temperature?

Thanks for all, STZO
                          This ROM Bluetooth to Beelink I68 does not work and even the 5GHz network. With KODI installed, remain stuttering issues

Comment

Originally posted by mastro7712 View Post

It was also arranged that the Bluetooth and 5GHz network that did not work !? In addition, the slowdown of the image and stuttering were eliminated !? before flashing I would be a little bit more secure ... ok !? and I would avoid re-install all the app, so dear friend STZO, if you explain to me well as just flash the update is not all Rom me I would be grateful ....
                            As far as I know, the difference between the two versions - as the KODI installation is concerned - is in the librkffplayer only.
                            Regards, STZO

Comment

Originally posted by ukmark62 View Post

Thanks for this. Does this fix the stuttering every 40 seconds or so when using auto frame rate switching and playing back 23.976 movie??
                              If you are hesitating with re-flashing the rom, please try this fix first:

Regards, STZO

Comment

Originally posted by Stzo View Post

As far as I know, the difference between the two versions - as the KODI installation is concerned - is in the librkffplayer only.
                                ok ... however, this ROM problems are mainly the non-operation of the Bluetooth that is still manually corrected with the addition and modification of some files and not the 5GHz band operation. As for KODI, least of Beelink I68 is very heavy to run even if with the latest release works quite well, there are some lighter applications, fast and performing, for example, I use IPTV extreame and goes really well occupying a space in really ridiculous memory than KODI. Almost instantaneous change channels, recording and PVR are fine !! To try...

Comment

Working...
                                X