No announcement yet.

Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.8 KitKat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can use root genius run from a PC, it will give you back root access to the tablet
    if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Thank, I had managed to re root it by installing Kingo android root switching on usb debugging on the tablet and installing the ADB drivers then running the kingo programme and letting it do its stuff. Root done. Seems to also install a Chinese market on the tablet, but this can easily be removed.
      This did not however after following previous instructions in post #76 prevent Sky Go from seeing the tablet as rooted.

Started a new thread on this issue so as not to detract from actual rom issues in this thread.
      SkyGo Tablet seeing rooted issue

Comment

TWRP Loop

Hi,
        I have got trouble with TWRP. Today I flashed my pipo m6 with this rom and all goes well;
        Then I try to reboot into recovery with the app, twrp was load but from there I can't reboot in Riley....
        Inside twrp in Rebbot menu I try:
        Reboot->System: no work, twrp was load again
        Reboot->Power Off: pipo reboot into twrp
        Reboot->Bootloader: pipo black screen
        Reboot->recovery: reboot in twrp.

Someone can help me???

THANKS!!!!

Comment

See the thread in the stickies.

Flash the misc_system.img by itself (uncheck everything except misc.img) as the misc.img file. Don't erase idb.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
          Randy
          Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

Also...everyone needs to download and install the latest Petrus Reboot app from the App Developers Kitchen...that fixes the problem.

Randy
            Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
            Read my BIO Here
            Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
            Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
              Also...everyone needs to download and install the latest Petrus Reboot app from the App Developers Kitchen...that fixes the problem.
              works perfect! thank you Petrus and Randy

Comment

So, I tried few kernels, and none of them got Navionics HD working. So, I flashed JB back, and it worked fine. Now I flashed kitkat back, and with stock kernel it works again. Next move is to try new one...

Comment

Originally posted by fokemon View Post
                  So, I tried few kernels, and none of them got Navionics HD working. So, I flashed JB back, and it worked fine. Now I flashed kitkat back, and with stock kernel it works again. Next move is to try new one...
                  try one of the mod kernel now. I'm sure that Navionics HD will work fine

Comment

And works with new kernel, too. Some strange behaviour...

I'll start usinh 1.8 now, thanks!

Comment

Seems smooth, and even I don't have lucky cpu to use low voltage one, I got 20400 with clario kernel. Next beers are on me, lads!

Comment

Browsing not smooth (jumpy)

Browsing process (moving in a page) is king of Staterring/not smooth. This is strange, since the mchine supposed to have enough "Horse Power" to handle browsing without "hiccups". Any remedy?

Comment

Re: Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.8 KitKat

Originally posted by 9michael9 View Post
                          Browsing process (moving in a page) is king of Staterring/not smooth. This is strange, since the mchine supposed to have enough "Horse Power" to handle browsing without "hiccups". Any remedy?
                          Depends on the browser, Chrome is a bit laggy scrolling the Retina screen but stock browser or Next browser are quite smooth

Sent from Tapatalk on my m6pro running Riley ROM 1.8 KK

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                            See the thread in the stickies.

Flash the misc_system.img by itself (uncheck everything except misc.img) as the misc.img file. Don't erase idb.

Worked!!! Thanks a lot!! Sorry if I haven't search enough around the form but... Panic!!
                            Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by fokemon View Post
                              Seems smooth, and even I don't have lucky cpu to use low voltage one, I got 20400 with clario kernel. Next beers are on me, lads!
                              very good! I'm happy to hear that is not a matter of kernel!!!
                              Don't worry Claro version of the kernel is good enough....

Comment

Sorry for bad eng.
                                What need I do, if I have install wrong kernel and tablet does not run (stop on logo freektab)
                                TWRP is ok.

"Reset" , then "VOL+ , Power" dos'nt help.
                                Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X