Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
    Thank you!
    I'll test them tomorrow, even if they have exactly the same KB and I suspect the results will be the same....
    if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

I've got one more for the iFive Mini 3, if you want it.
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Here you go:

Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
          On laucher keep tapped an empty area of the screen and then you can go and select widgets.

Also the buttons for wi-fi/bt/gps/sync/brightness are present between the widgets.
          Many many thanks for your inestimable provision.

Comment

my tablet has no audio!!! why is that??

Comment

I don't think I've heard of that problem. Audio is working fine on mine. What audio apps have you installed? Is it only on a particular app/game?
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by ajvill View Post
                my tablet has no audio!!! why is that??
                Was audio working previously with stock ROM?

Comment

Hi,

I have install this rom to my brand new pipo yesterday, and i have to say that you have done an excellent job with this rom! The battery life has increased and there is no lag anymore! Thank you Riley for this amazing rom! Next step to try Gioucino's low voltage kernel...

PS: Can anyone upload the PIPO stock KitKat bootanimation.zip? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by loastaddict1 View Post
                    Hi,

I have install this rom to my brand new pipo yesterday, and i have to say that you have done an excellent job with this rom! The battery life has increased and there is no lag anymore! Thank you Riley for this amazing rom! Next step to try Gioucino's low voltage kernel...

PS: Can anyone upload the PIPO stock KitKat bootanimation.zip? Thanks!
                    here it is:
                    bootanimation.zip

Comment

R: Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.8 KitKat

Hi guys ! I'm running giouncino's very low v2 kernel and now tablet is amazing!
                      Btw there any setting to increase the overall color saturation of the tablet screen? Thanks :-)

Inviato dal mio M6Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

has anyone tried this with sumvision 297,running 1.6 at the mo but ega to try this one.cant get capult king to work.can anyone try for me please.

Comment

Kernel flash

Suitable modified kernels ready! Here:

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...790#post149790
                          I'm not an expert, so be patient for my question. I would like to try your modified kernel very low v 2, can I flash it with Kernel Update Utility 0.9.exe? Apps and data will be affected by flashing kernel?
                          Thank you very much

Comment

Re: Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.8 KitKat

Originally posted by jaykay View Post
                            has anyone tried this with sumvision 297,running 1.6 at the mo but ega to try this one.cant get capult king to work.can anyone try for me please.
                            Yes I have it working on a sumvision voyager2 97. Its very stable on mine, the only issue I have is DNS changer programs don't work. Dns also cant be changed from the root terminal emulator only from within the wifi setting app. I believe this is an issue with most kit kat roms due to new security settings in the kernel. I also have the custom low voltage kernel running on mine too. Its way better than 1.6.

Comment

here it is:
                              [ATTACH]5615[/ATTACH]
                              Hi Giouncino,

How to apply this file?

Comment

Originally posted by redhatperl View Post
                                Hi Giouncino,

How to apply this file?
                                copy the .zip file on /system/media (do not extract the files, use the zip file as is) overwriting the Riley's one.

Comment

Working...
                                X