No announcement yet.

Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.8 KitKat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can usw xposed framework and module immenrse me to enable it. I use it with gravity box and work well.

Comment

Originally posted by X-Ray View Post
      You can use Nova Launcher to delelte google search bar.
      Nova Launcher is for me the best launcher ever...
      Like X-Ray said : the you can DELETE that anoying search bar and...the UI gets even a bit faster...

Giouncino : I'm also running ur Very low kernel on RR1.8 and have absolutly no problems what so ever...
      Now I did'nt have any problems with your previous very low voltage kernels either (from 1.4 and up) so I didn't expect to see any troubles now... what I did notice however is the ENORMOUS extend of battery life now.
      I can do easly 7 hours of normal use and stil have +/- 30% batt left.

So : I bow for the great battery saver man !

Thankx !!!

On a side note : This RR1.8 based on KK enables me FINALLY to re-use a local newspaper app HLN (Het Laatste Nieuws). This app wouldnt work on M6Pro from the beginning, nor with stock, nor with RR. Always 1/3 of the screen frooze, 2/3 scrollable...
      Now with RR1.8 (KitKat) everything is normal... YIEHA
      Last edited by Pipo2000; 03-08-2014, 21:44. Reason: typ-o

Comment

Originally posted by Pipo2000 View Post
        Like X-Ray said : the you can DELETE that anoying search bar and...the UI gets even a bit faster...

Giouncino : I'm also running ur Very low kernel on RR1.8 and have absolutly no problems what so ever...
        Now I did'nt have any problems with your previous very low voltage kernels either (from 1.4 and up) so I didn't expect to see any troubles now... what I did notice however is the ENORMOUS extend of battery life now.

Thankx !!!

On a side note : This RR1.8 based on KK enables me FINALLY to re-use a local newspaper app HLN (Het Laatste Nieuws). This app wouldnt work on M6Pro from the beginning, nor with stock, nor with RR. Always 1/3 of the screen frooze, 2/3 scrollable...
        Very happy to hear that!

With the low_voltage_v2 I think I've found the best way to save power maintainig stability, for me and for many of you this is totally stable too!
        if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
        https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Glad to hear you got it worked out, with low voltage.

Gioucino,

Do you still need that stock libril file?
          Randy
          Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

Widget and GPS

Few hours ago I've flashed my Pipo M6 Pro with this rom, everything seems to work properly, but in settings there's nothing about gps, it doesn't exist. Another thing that I'm unable to find is the screen for widgets, after tapping on drawer I find only two pages for apps and no one for widgets.
            We must wait for an implementation of this rom?

Comment

For GPS, in settings go to Location and under Mode select Device only and turn Location switch on at the top right of the screen.

As far as the Widgets go...I see them on my app drawer. I'm using Apex Launcher, though.
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
              Donate here

Comment

great rom shame i cant run v2 kernel or any other posted?

Made my own and get 193000 so happy now

now this boot loader animated image is he on drugs can i get some

i liked the 1.6 boot image it just needed to be full screen and it would of been awsome

BTW if any one wants my unlucky cpu kernel ill post it in the correct thed for ya

cheers guys great work keep it up

Comment

Sorry all. I figured out the problem. I have an M6. Not the M6 Pro.

It would be fantastic if Kitkat came to the M6!!

Comment

The riley1.8 ROM is superb. No more lagging for me. I was just wondering if its possible to make my external SD card the primary memory the tab.

Sent from my M6Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pipo2000 View Post

Thankx !!!

Thanks guys.. using Nova launcher now.. got rid of ugly search bar

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                        For GPS, in settings go to Location and under Mode select Device only and turn Location switch on at the top right of the screen.

As far as the Widgets go...I see them on my app drawer. I'm using Apex Launcher, though.
                        Turned on location switch and started gps fix; fixing OK in almost one minute, much better than previous attempts with JB roms. It's however a pity that theres'nt a button to switch on and off gps.
                        Mounted nova launcher and... voilĂ  all widgets have appeared.
                        The rom is very fast and for the moment I've not had any other issue.
                        Thank you very much for your work.

Comment

Originally posted by Almar View Post
                          Turned on location switch and started gps fix; fixing OK in almost one minute, much better than previous attempts with JB roms. It's however a pity that theres'nt a button to switch on and off gps.
                          Mounted nova launcher and... voilĂ  all widgets have appeared.
                          The rom is very fast and for the moment I've not had any other issue.
                          Thank you very much for your work.
                          On laucher keep tapped an empty area of the screen and then you can go and select widgets.

Also the buttons for wi-fi/bt/gps/sync/brightness are present between the widgets.

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                            Glad to hear you got it worked out, with low voltage.

Gioucino,

Do you still need that stock libril file?
                            I'm looking for all the libril file from the others PIPO kitkat release to see if at least one of them has the deep sleep enabled.

At the moment stock kitkat for M6pro doesn't have deep sleep enabled.
                            I still need to check the one of m8HD that the user "manao" kindly sent me.
                            Randy if you have the libril coming from other kitkat releases I will test them for sure!

Comment

I'm pretty sure I have all of the stock files from the current KitKat ROM's I've done.

Let me zip them all and I'll give you a link.
                              Randy
                              Read my BIO Here
                              Donate here

Comment

Here you go:

Randy
                                Read my BIO Here
                                Donate here

Comment

Working...
                                X