Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] OpenELEC for Amlogic-based TV boxes (M8, MXQ, TV110, MX2/G18)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great work just tried this on a couple of old MX boxes and it works like a dream. Thank you codesnake, your the man!!!!

Comment

I have installed openelec on my MXQ box but there are no option to connect to wifi . Only ethernet . How do i connect to wifi ?

Sendt fra min GT-I9505 med Tapatalk

Comment

Port of the OpenELEC for Amlogic-based TV boxes. Contribute to kszaq/OpenELEC.tv development by creating an account on GitHub.
        Last edited by sivanoff; 03-15-2016, 18:34.

Comment

codesnake Just wondering how you're getting on with your rewrite of Amcodec for the S805? Looking forward to this as I'm one of the few that notice the occasional judder and it annoys me. Currently using Kszaq's Jarvis beta.

Comment

KODI 16 JARVIS Update tar for MX2/G18 ONLY... https://mega.nz/#!Yd5HhSIZ!BPv_AvYiw...jX4JS0dNs6I8Zg New install update flashable zip: https://mega.nz/#!8cgXjRhI!mu8wGyY14...ujItOf8HdrXS2E
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.
            Last edited by Nemsis72; 05-12-2016, 11:54.

Comment

Whoohoo

Comment

Besides Jarvis, what's some of the noticeable differences? Thx

Comment

How's Jarvis? Been seeing a lot of people going back to 15.2 after trying Jarvis.

Comment

al8782 is there a OE-6.0.. with Kodi 16 out for M8 s802?

Comment

Originally posted by Nemsis72 View Post
                      https://mega.nz/#!YIhVSCBT!WyjugClO4...LDmHHB-PYs_b08 KODI 16 JARVIS Update tar for MX2/G18 ONLY...

you have answered many ppls prayers ;P

Comment

How do I install this? Do I install previous version then this or just this?
                        It's just that file structure is different in this zip.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu308 View Post
                          How do I install this? Do I install previous version then this or just this?
                          It's just that file structure is different in this zip.
                          Install the previous one, After installing the previous one, google on how to update openElec. By copy & pasting update tar in openElec update folder and rebooting your device. Just give it a minute to update after rebooting.

Comment

So connect the box to my pc? There is no .tar file in the zip.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu308 View Post
                              So connect the box to my pc? There is no .tar file in the zip.
                              Do u even have open elec on you box already? If not your going to have to flash previous version. Then after you flashed and successfully installed previous version. Then connect to your mx2 box via FTP on the computer, and copy and paste the update tar into the update folder of your openelec box. do not unzip the update tar, just copy and paste the whole zipped up tar...if u unzipped the tar file, delete it and redownload it. After downloading new tar file u can inspect it by using an archive manager like winwar or 7zip. Just dont extract it ok.
                              Last edited by Nemsis72; 03-27-2016, 16:18.

Comment

Yep, I have. Read up a bit so think I know what to do now. Thanks. Will let you know if it works.

Comment

Working...
                                X