Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] OpenELEC for Amlogic-based TV boxes (M8, MXQ, TV110, MX2/G18)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mannyp View Post
    Well thank you both. I'm very grateful and I'm sure everyone with the issue is too.
    cheers manny, lets just hope it can be sorted out.

Comment

On my box (mx-iii 2gb) tvheadend client doesn't work. Starts playing but after few minutes hangs and the subscription to the tvheadend server disappears. Same thing with playing a 720p tv show from plex with PleXBMC (http streaming?).
      Seems related to the ethernet driver and not to the video codec because the playing starts...
      Regarding the CEC when i shut down the tv with its remote also the mx-iii goes into sleep (red led) but when i turn on the tv (philips) the mx-iii doesn't wake up and i need to press the hardware button for wake that up.

thanks for your hard work codesnake, openelec is very fast and made this box simpler to use than android for a basic media box.

here the xbmc log when stopped:

Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

Comment

OpenELEC for Amlogic 5.0 Beta4

OpenELEC 5.0 Beta4 for MX2 and M8 is available now. See the first post in this topic for more details.

Comment

Originally posted by codesnake View Post
          OpenELEC 5.0 Beta4 for MX2 and M8 is available now. See the first post in this topic for more details.

Many thanks and will install/update asap

great job Again!

Comment

Thanks again @codesnake.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcellenz View Post
              Many thanks and will install/update asap

great job Again!
              Post ur thoughts after u install I'm going to update mine soon to after I hear some reviews
              By the way Codesnake is awesome!

Comment

He is very awesome!!!
                Three days of testing can save 10 minutes reading manuals

Comment

Updated from Beta4. Everything is fine for now.

One problem for me is MXIII remote control, not working at all. Instead i use TR-MWK Ultramini 2.4GHz Wireless Touchpad Keyboard

Everything works smoothly except one thing, i can't power on with this keyboard. Any chance to make some button to power on the box?

And is there any chance to see MXIII stock remote control to work, on next versions?

Comment

Originally posted by warken View Post
                    Updated from Beta4. Everything is fine for now.

One problem for me is MXIII remote control, not working at all. Instead i use TR-MWK Ultramini 2.4GHz Wireless Touchpad Keyboard

Everything works smoothly except one thing, i can't power on with this keyboard. Any chance to make some button to power on the box?

And is there any chance to see MXIII stock remote control to work, on next versions?
                    As I said before, I don't do builds for the boxes I don't have. If someone is willing to donate an MXIII box, then it would be possible.

Comment

Hello codesnake...

I see no changelog.. can you give us al link to the changelog..

thanx for your great work.

Comment

As I said before, I don't do builds for the boxes I don't have. If someone is willing to donate an MXIII box, then it would be possible.
                        Thanks codesnake. I hope that someone have one extra MXIII box and have good willing to donate to you.

Comment

[ROM] OpenELEC for Amlogic-based TV boxes (M8, MXQ, TV110, MX2/G18)

Originally posted by warken View Post
                          Thanks codesnake. I hope that someone have one extra MXIII box and have good willing to donate to you.
                          Donate $ so he can buy one.

Comment

Is there a way to make a complete back up of the complete system, once i've modified all my xbmc settings etc and then just flash that to new boxes? So that when its finished flashing, everything is already set up how i want it? (I don't just mean a back up of the .xbmc folder)

Also, My home button on my round remote (M8) doesn't take me to the home screen, just takes me back, Any ideas how to edit this?

Thank you

Comment

Just do a backup in oe settings
                              And don't forget to donate to the devs who work hard to bring you such greatness in their work.
                              Three days of testing can save 10 minutes reading manuals

Comment

Log changes for Kodi beat 4

Here is the Kodi 4 Beta changes link http://thedigitallifestyle.com/w/ind...ts-a-new-logo/

Comment

Working...
                                X