Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] OpenELEC for Amlogic-based TV boxes (M8, MXQ, TV110, MX2/G18)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Openelec addons

Hi Codesnake the Openelec addons are missing:

from kodi.log

"Open - failed to open source <https://raw.github.com/codesnake/openelec-addons/4.3/Amlogic/arm/addons.xml>"

Cheers

Comment

[ROM] OpenELEC for Amlogic-based TV boxes (M8, MXQ, TV110, MX2/G18)

@code,I have installed new Kodi beta 4 build,unable to restore addons from my backup using Xbmc backup ,restore process stops after it start ,any idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: [ROM] OpenELEC for Amlogic-based TV boxes (M8, MXQ, TV110, MX2/G18)

Originally posted by codesnake View Post
        I have the one without button.
        I have one with power button so if you need someone to test new ROM I'm glad to help.

Comment

Is OE 4.95.4 meant to have Kodi beta 3 or 4? My sys info says that it's still on b3. Is this normal or is it a bug?

Comment

The link on the first page has been changed it is now bets 4 try it again.

Comment

Originally posted by noosk View Post
              Is OE 4.95.4 meant to have Kodi beta 3 or 4? My sys info says that it's still on b3. Is this normal or is it a bug?
              Don't confuse OpenELEC version and Kodi version. OE 5.0 Beta4, but Kodi is Beta3.

Comment

Don't confuse OpenELEC version and Kodi version. OE 5.0 Beta4, but Kodi is Beta3.
                Qwik question codesnake, I never enabled ssh on my first set up and cant upgrade using the IP method what do you suggest? A clean install of the new version?

Comment

Originally posted by Blindseyed View Post
                  Qwik question codesnake, I never enabled ssh on my first set up and cant upgrade using the IP method what do you suggest? A clean install of the new version?
                  Nevermind I figured it out lol

Comment

Originally posted by Blindseyed View Post
                    You don't need SSH for updating. You need SAMBA, which is enabled by default.

Comment

You don't need SSH for updating. You need SAMBA, which is enabled by default.
                      Haha I figured it out thanx brutha maybe I just needed more coffee

Comment

I'm using the m8 with openelec 4.95.4 and its working great apart from two issues. First is hard to describe but when scrolling through menus, the picture seems blurry/jumpy/jitter. Something to do with vsync or something like that?

Second is i get a black screen after a few seconds with satellite tv channels (i have tvheadend on a pc). I see this below in the log. I wasnt getting a black screen with 4.95.3 but was having issues where it took a while for picture and sound to become in sync.

21:18:38 T:2510287936 DEBUG: ERROR check in pts error!
                        21:18:38 T:2510287936 DEBUG: check in pts failed

ps: does anyone have remote map xml for the remote shown in this photo?
                        http://i.****img.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxNjAw/z/KY4AAOSwBP9UV2Bk/$_57.JPG
                        Last edited by moontan6; 11-25-2014, 21:45.

Comment

i tried latest beta this https://github.com/codesnake/OpenELE...arm-4.95.4.zip on my mxiii 2g, windows smb is broke, i select it and it should pop up with a box to enter username and password but it does NOT pop up to enter anything

Comment

Re: [ROM] OpenELEC for Amlogic-based TV boxes (M8, MXQ, TV110, MX2/G18)

Awesome, just confirming that was the case.

Comment

If I'm going to move from Gotham to Helix should I do a fresh install or can I just update?

Comment

Make sure you perform a backup first but you can simply update

Comment

Working...
                                X