X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks,

I'll take a look.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by Cusco View Post
      There are problems with several games on FreakTabRom v1.1:
      GTA SA, Injustice, WWE Immortals always crash down.
      They work well with any other roms.
      They're my son's favorite games, how to solve problems?

I havent tried the above games, with the exception of Injustice. I play that and it works great with no problems. I used 4 gig parameter with riley freaktabrom 1.1.

Ray..

Comment

very good rom

i just flash with new maakie rom 3g the works very goood the score with antutu is 26500
        the storagl\O and databathl\Obest than note 4 thank you maakie
        Last edited by almoslem; 02-02-2015, 23:05.

Comment

[Pipo Project] M6 Pro

Congratulation Maakie , i agree with Mostafatalaat only one except thing, i often use 3g and the 3g is the best with your kernel from i thing your first kernel 20141031. Every anything else is better in this one. I know from the more clever guys the 3g isn't depend of kernel, but this my experience. Thank You again!

Comment

Super kernel

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-31-14-15-57.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	436981Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-31-14-15-13.jpg
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	436980Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-02-01-09-56-11.jpg
Size:	184.4 KB
ID:	436995Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-02-02-15-24-27.jpg
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	437020Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-02-02-15-25-43.jpg
Size:	173.9 KB
ID:	437021Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-02-02-22-12-42.jpg
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	437022

I used Alloy Red Theme+CM10.1, HKThemeManager, Xposed, GravityBox, iFont.
            Maakie, thanks!!!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by karasikiki; 02-02-2015, 19:16.

Comment

rruzsi yes i had some broblem with baterry when i charge it when the tab is off the photo pipo stuck and icant turn it on until i restart from behind and com.android.systemui stop this broblem still when i change language to arabic other thinge is good

Comment

I didn't observe these problems like yours, however i use english language, what about 3g signal what is your experience?

Comment

I'm still on the FreakTab1.1. I was happy with 22500 scores! The only thing on old Pipo ROM microsd used to work with 64gb and now (to my little thinking) only supports 32gb micro SD. Am I missing something.64 was NTFS. I haven't been anywhere in USA where my 3g worked....It did while traveling abroad though (Asia & Europe) I may have to try the new one out once it has become 1.2!

Comment

[Pipo Project] M6 Pro

Originally posted by maakie View Post
                    Here is a new version of the ROM, or rather two, one for 3G and one for WiFi.

Some issues have been fixed and new features include double-tap-to-wake and the possibility to change some kernel settings by app or script. There is an init.d script with some examples.

3G
                    WiFi
                    It's great news maakie. Appreciate your hard work compiling a new ROM especially separate the 3G and the WiFi branch. I think it will do nice to the power consumption and network handling. So thanks again.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the great work so i flashed 1.1 rom to my pipo and the first thing i notice is that multitasking was great .i download a game for test(gamer from baby)n.o.v.a and it seemed luggy i test it again to normal display and it was much better although i think that other roms have better gaming performance.Another thing is the battery maybe just for me its charging until 80%!???An advise whould be great.Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by karasikiki View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]10140[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10139[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10158[/ATTACH]
                        Maakie, thanks
                        hello karasikiki this screen shoot look like you use android 5 lollipop is that true or that theme

Comment

Originally posted by mostafatalaat View Post
                          hello karasikiki this screen shoot look like you use android 5 lollipop is that true or that theme
                          or used XPOSED/GRAVITYbox

About 1.1 Rom, thx to FREAKTAB team. This rom is really good!!!

Comment

5 lollipop

hello maakie i ask could you make rom android 5 lollipop

Comment

I have this ROM v1.1 for a day now and I have an issue every time I open an app and stay a long time about 10 minutes for example a game or YouTube suddenly the tablet stucks and I get black screen.the only way to unstuck is the back button.Help pls its really a nice rom .Thanks I thing its about overheating or something
                              Last edited by johnnyace; 02-02-2015, 22:10.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyace View Post
                                I have this ROM v1.1 for a day now and I have an issue every time I open an app and stay a long time about 10 minutes for example a game or YouTube suddenly the tablet stucks and I get black screen.the only way to unstuck is the back button.Help pls its really a nice rom .Thanks I thing its about overheating or something
                                flash with the new maakies ROM in bost #342 best than 1.1

Comment

Working...
                                X