No announcement yet.

[Pipo Project] M6 Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I have no more ideas about what the problem could be. It should be something with the router settings.

Comment

Originally posted by toleman77 View Post
      The WiFi 4.2.2. works perfectly with arctablet ROM. With 4.4.2 you do not activate it, stays in "activating WiFi". not think it is router problem because they are not active. Can you think of anything else? thanks for your help
      Enviado desde mi V3 usando Tapatalk 2
      I have seen this problem somewhere try reflashing erasing the nand

Comment

Re: [Pipo Project] M6 Pro

Originally posted by spyderbilt View Post
        I have seen this problem somewhere try reflashing erasing the nand
        Sorry for my english, translator use. could you explain how to do it, I've always installed with the program containing the Rom. Thanks

Comment

Re: [Pipo Project] M6 Pro

Originally posted by karmantyu View Post
          Sorry, I have no more ideas about what the problem could be. It should be something with the router settings.
          I appreciate your help. thx.

Comment

Originally posted by toleman77 View Post
            Sorry for my english, translator use. could you explain how to do it, I've always installed with the program containing the Rom. Thanks

"erase the IDB," with the program before flashing written in the user manual

Comment

Originally posted by eliazeno View Post
              Hello, my answer is: will my 3g usb dongle still work with the wifi only version?
              I tried with Huawei E1750 and can confirm that it doesn't work with WiFi version, and works fine with 3G.

Comment

That's because in the wifi version, I turn off all 3G functions...including USB dongle support.

I suggest that if you are using a 3G dongle with your wifi only version to flash the 3G version of the ROM so you can have full 3G support. The only side effect is a little bit faster battery consumption.
                Randy
                Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                Read my BIO Here
                Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                Donate here

Comment

Enable SMS

Respected Randy.

How to enable SMS for PipoM6Pro_ROM_150129_3G.
                  After flashing PipoM6Pro_ROM_150129_3G and Factory Reset I get the SMS function.
                  But after recovering data from a previous version ROM I lose the SMS function.
                  How to restore SMS function after recovering data without loss of installed applications.
                  Thank you.

Comment

The problem is with the data recovery.

Restoration of data from previous firmware is tricky...the files might not be compatible with the new ROM.

What method are you using to restore the data?

I don't recommend restoring via recovery across different firmware versions for that reason.
                    Randy
                    Read my BIO Here
                    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                    Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rvm22 View Post
                      Respected Randy.

How to enable SMS for PipoM6Pro_ROM_150129_3G.
                      After flashing PipoM6Pro_ROM_150129_3G and Factory Reset I get the SMS function.
                      But after recovering data from a previous version ROM I lose the SMS function.
                      How to restore SMS function after recovering data without loss of installed applications.
                      Thank you.

is it normal that i can receive sms but not send?

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                        The problem is with the data recovery.

I don't recommend restoring via recovery across different firmware versions for that reason.
                        I always change recovery for iFive X2 Android 4.4.2 CWM Recovery by ManuPC .
                        The previous version of the ROM wasPipo_M6_Pro_FreaktabROM_1.1.
                        SMS application disappears after data recovery.
                        Thank you very much.

Comment

model help

Hi guys,
                          my wife has been offered a Pipo Max M6 Pro is this the same as an M6 Pro and will it accept this rom. I would rather check before she parts with any cash

Thanks for any help

Comment

The M6 Max is an early RK3188 tablet. There are several differences between it and the M6 Pro with regard to internal components. They aren't equal.
                            Randy
                            Read my BIO Here
                            Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by huntercity View Post
                              is it normal that i can receive sms but not send?
                              I can send SMS, but accept only the first message and after each restart is duplicated

Comment

Thanks Randy we will steer away from it. By the way the 1.1 rom seems to be totally bug free on my Cyclone Voyager 2 which gets a lot of heavy office use every day. I will try 1.2 when I dont need the tablet for a day or so. Thanks for all the hard work.

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                                The M6 Max is an early RK3188 tablet. There are several differences between it and the M6 Pro with regard to internal components. They aren't equal.

Comment

Working...
                                X