X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d33 View Post

Fixed backlight range
    So Back-light is OK thank you.
    GPS will not get fix. It's maybe my device's fault but with maakie's kernel I can have GPS fix.
    Pinch ZOOM is ok but still missing the double tap to wake up feature.
    There is no voltage connectore interface in the kernel so with 3C CPU manager we can not on the fly change voltages.
    Sound doesn't work with this kernel.
    Standby time is quite OK. About 20% more than with maakie's kernel.
    Appreciate your work.

Comment

There are problem with the e-compass show the north side south and show east west it Overturned 180 degree in ROM 1.2
      Last edited by almoslem; 07-01-2015, 15:58.

Comment

I have flashed maakies v 1.2 from for WiFi and d33's 1.05.03 kernel. I read that GPS isn't working, which I can confirm.

I found the following
        A) this may be due to broken GPS, but the tablet doesn't recognise what timezone I am in I have to manually set it. Mine defaults to us eastern time.
        B) the USB sound works but the normal sound comes out of speakers only when the headphone is connected to the jack port. When you disconnect the headphone the sound doesn't come out of the speakers. Connecting a USB headphone to the USB port works as expected.
        C) when i try to add a new user the tablet crashed immediately. When it reboots the new user is shown as added. You can't edit the first new user either you need to add a second one, which crashes immediately and on reboot you can then modify both new users.

Comment

any solution for Unfortunately, System UI has stopped problem

when i change language from english to any other one like arabic and reboot this message came and didn't disappear any idea
          Last edited by almoslem; 07-18-2015, 22:47.

Comment

when willthe official firmwareversion ofAndroid5.0 for Pipo m6?

Comment

Originally posted by alis2004 View Post
              when willthe official firmwareversion ofAndroid5.0 for Pipo m6?

Never!
              Pipo has stopped working on pipo m6pro on january-february 2014.

M6pro is an old tablet....
              if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
              https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Hello all,

I am currently running the freaktab 1.2 firmware with the kernel that it has in the original first post from randy.
                But of course, the GPS is not working. I read here that with maakie's kernel the gps works fine.. where can i find this kernel?

Thanks

Comment

Hi: Is my first time in this forum. I´ am from Argentine ,so sorry for my poor english. I have a tablet Pipo m6 pro 3G , i have real troubles with that and reading in this post i took the decision to flash it . i choose Maakie's M6 Pro3G ROM 1.2 . It ´s simple great , smooth and fast ( by the way was my very first time flash) . But ( there´s always a but) i have 2 problems

1_ Can´t install APK downloaded from my computer and copied in nand flash ( I already tried with security / unknown sources )
                  2_ Apps such compass have 180 degrees of error ( there is some line to correct?)

i really appreciate if could you bring me some solution

Comment

I've no idea what the APK installation problem could be. About the 180 degree compass rotation problem there are some reports and no solution till now I fear.

Comment

Is this ROM preferred or Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.8 KitKat in http://freaktab.com/forum/tablet-sup...=1440242523170 ?

Comment

fackamato, this of course

Comment

Originally posted by Cusco View Post
                          Why?

Comment

Originally posted by fackamato View Post
                            Why?
                            It's faster, smoother, some bugs fixed such as a freezing screen in Skype, cameras, etc.
                            And there are some more things: double tap awakening, overclocking, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by karmantyu View Post
                              I've no idea what the APK installation problem could be. About the 180 degree compass rotation problem there are some reports and no solution till now I fear.
                              Serching on other forum i get the answer for APK copied in nand flash, Android 4.4 don´t let you install apk unless you download it from Play Store , BUT you can upload to a cloud service (like Droidbin.com )
                              and download to android device and then you are able to install it, simple solution. Works for me

Comment

all my 4.4 Roms are able to install local apk files.

Comment

Working...
                                X