Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caboom View Post
    Hi badbearben,

Which rom are you running now? I had problems with the gps in the freaktab 1.1 version.. but in 1.2 it works fine.

About the hdmi... You can watch movies using HDMI with no glitches at all? Perfectly smooth video playback?
    I'm using 1.2 as well, but 12 months ago my Wifi stopped working so i sent it back to Pipo and they replaced part of the board and when i got it back the GPS did not work, but noticed that there was a bit of solder on the antenna connection as i had to open it to repair 1 speaker that was not connected, and final got a new GPS antenna and it still don't work (not the roms fault). But yes HDMI works great no problem at all and using HD mode. but i do clear memory before hand. I use video Ultimate Player or the stand gallery video play

Comment

Originally posted by badbearben View Post
      I'm using 1.2 as well, but 12 months ago my Wifi stopped working so i sent it back to Pipo and they replaced part of the board and when i got it back the GPS did not work, but noticed that there was a bit of solder on the antenna connection as i had to open it to repair 1 speaker that was not connected, and final got a new GPS antenna and it still don't work (not the roms fault). But yes HDMI works great no problem at all and using HD mode. but i do clear memory before hand. I use video Ultimate Player or the stand gallery video play
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.video.player
      well i guess i just have one of those "unlucky" cpus that randy is talking so much about.. but lol it sounds like you have an even more unlucky pipo tablet than mine.. :P

Comment

Originally posted by badbearben View Post
        https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.video.player
        typical "quality control" of Pipo...
        if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
        https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Originally posted by Cusco View Post
          find file sys/module/ct36x_ts/parameters/wakeup_enabled
          open as text
          put 0 instead of 1, save changes
          Strangely it reverts to 1 when the battery goes empty...

And i have the same screen problem that other people said when charging

Comment

Originally posted by eliazeno View Post
            Strangely it reverts to 1 when the battery goes empty...
            here's another way, it should help:

find file system/etc/init.d/10kerneltweak
            open as text
            remove "# " from the last line:
            # echo 0 > /sys/module/ct36x_ts/parameters/wakeup_enabled
            save changes
            reboot

Comment

Originally posted by Cusco View Post
              here's another way, it should help:

find file system/etc/init.d/10kerneltweak
              open as text
              remove "# " from the last line:
              # echo 0 > /sys/module/ct36x_ts/parameters/wakeup_enabled
              save changes
              reboot
              Thank you Cusco, working fine!!

but i confirm the problem during charge, can't boot the tablet and screen stays always on, showing the pipo logo

Comment

Originally posted by eliazeno View Post
                Thank you Cusco, working fine!!

but i confirm the problem during charge, can't boot the tablet and screen stays always on, showing the pipo logo
                Flash this boot image to fix the charging problem.

Comment

Originally posted by maakie View Post
                  Thx. This does fix the can't boot while chargin issue. Please be sure to include that boot image in next package.

I've noticed a strange behavior with wifi. For no apparent reason my default wifi networks disconnects changes state to Disabled and I can't automatically reconnect to is (must manualy tap and choose Connect).

Comment

Originally posted by maakie View Post
                    Charging problem solved.

Thanks 2 maakie.

Comment

Hi mr maakie can i ask question
                      Is there any chance to get lollipop rom for our m6 pro?

Comment

Originally posted by mostafatalaat View Post
                        I join the question, that would be great for us it does not work with kitkat WiFi.

Enviado desde mi V3 usando Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by mostafatalaat View Post
                          I've got lollipop running but many things do not work.

Comment

Hi,

after ~two weeks i was on my way to write that everything is working.
                            Well it was until just now. My battery was low (4%) so i made a shutdown and connected the M6 to the wall wart and the cover was closed.
                            I was on my way to use it and opened the cover and did realized it was on and hanging where it says "Pipo interactive media".
                            Is it normal the tab turns on if you connect the charger?

So now it's hanging there. I can push the power button for some time and it goes off but turns on again after 5 seconds.
                            Pushing the reset also makes no difference.
                            The M6 was running the whole time without crashing or hanging :-(

EDIT:
                            After unplugging the wall wart and pushing reset it stayed off. After pushing the power on button it booted and started normal?

There is just one thing that does not work: the camera...
                            I get the message "Camera error - Cannot connect to camera"
                            I'm the only one? Cause searching this thread for "camera" returns nothing.
                            Last edited by MrGlasspoole; 03-31-2015, 12:21.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGlasspoole View Post
                              There is just one thing that does not work: the camera...
                              I get the message "Camera error - Cannot connect to camera"
                              I'm the only one? Cause searching this thread for "camera" returns nothing.
                              Please take a look at post #409 and #414
                              And solution : post #417

I did have the same issue!
                              Hope its the same for you.
                              If you need more info, pm me.

Comment

Hello and happy Easter, thank you for the improvements with version 1.2. But unfortunately in terms of 3G this tablet is very poor. That is, a speed test with operator Vodafone, and the maximum of the line gives me 48.3 KB / s. I think in hardware modem is very poor ..

Comment

Working...
                                X