Kikat - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bajann View Post
    i just got beelink 16gb version .dont work stock remote on stock rom and dont work remote on wasser rom,if somone have 16gb version beelink i must to know if that remote work on 110k4 or on this rom
    Did you put the AA size battery into the Remote?
    Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

Originally posted by oman View Post
      Did you put the AA size battery into the Remote?
      lol ,i do that

Comment

Portrait mode

Thank you Wasser for your 2.0.2 Firmware for the BeeLink R89. It is very clean and fast. Are there any plans to add the Screen Rotate feature in the Developers options in settings like you have in your MiniX X7 Firmware?

I did install a rotation app from the Play store, but it looks like something still needs to be enabled in the firmware first before it will flip.

Comment

Originally posted by georget View Post
          Thank you Wasser for your 2.0.2 Firmware for the BeeLink R89. It is very clean and fast. Are there any plans to add the Screen Rotate feature in the Developers options in settings like you have in your MiniX X7 Firmware?

I did install a rotation app from the Play store, but it looks like something still needs to be enabled in the firmware first before it will flip.
          Why do you want to rotate the screen?
          Isn't a TV Box supposed to show landscape on a HDTV?
          Or are you running old apps that require portrait to work?
          Curious...

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
            Why do you want to rotate the screen?
            Isn't a TV Box supposed to show landscape on a HDTV?
            Or are you running old apps that require portrait to work?
            Curious...
            He 's got new 8K flip TV...

Comment

Hey Wasser, I flashed your rom and installed you Wasser-kodi app, but can't get it to work.

I received the beelink r89 2gb/16gb 2 days ago, flashed your rom like described in that other page. Games are running fine but can't get kodi. Any idea how I could fix this? Reflashing wasser 2.0.2? Trying another rom?

Thanks for the great rom. If I can have this Kodi issue fixe it'll be great!

Comment

Re: NEW - Wasser Firmware V2.0.2 for Beelink R89/Tronsmart R28

Originally posted by roolmapool View Post
                He 's got new 8K flip TV...
                4k just looks so fuzzy compared to it! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Laethageal View Post
                  Hey Wasser, I flashed your rom and installed you Wasser-kodi app, but can't get it to work.

I received the beelink r89 2gb/16gb 2 days ago, flashed your rom like described in that other page. Games are running fine but can't get kodi. Any idea how I could fix this? Reflashing wasser 2.0.2? Trying another rom?

Thanks for the great rom. If I can have this Kodi issue fixe it'll be great!

TRY SPMC http://spmc.semperpax.com/ . I stable using SPMC

Comment

Hello.
                    With 3188 box, with your custom rom Wasser 1.04 there is no problem in playing from torrents (xbmctorrent to be precise). Is it possible to do the same for the 3288 boxes? Because currently the playing stops after some 15-30 minutes with a crash of the above script. This happens only in Android and not other platforms, so the script works and we can ignore it. I have noticed that the time depends on movie quality and therefore some cache on disk. When this reaches 2GB it crashes and this happens in all roms, stock roms of boxes included. Only with your custom rom this does not happen, all works properly. So, is it possible to determine what is different in Wasser 1.04 on 3188, with current Wasser 2.0.2 on 3288 (like belink).

Thank you.

Comment

sorry,
                      how to install this rom on tronmaster r28?
                      thank's

Comment

Originally posted by maxxxy View Post
                        sorry,
                        thank's
                        Just use the Android tool 2.3 and flash the image as normal.
                        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by maxxxy View Post
                          sorry,
                          thank's
                          Tronmaster

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
                            Tronmaster
                            LOL I like it more than Tronsmart

Comment

Someone got the new spmc version with PT working? Video seems to be smooth but sound stutters that much
                              with kodi nightly it is working but video is not smooth and fast forward is not working

Comment

goodness me... what is happening to this thread ??!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X