No announcement yet.

Kikat - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think 'script' is the file and not a sub-dir?
    The init.d-script has to begin with
    Code:
    #!/system/bin/sh
    and you should use
    Code:
    while [ ""`getprop dev.bootcomplete` != "1" ] ; do sleep 1; done
    at the second line to force to let the script waiting until the boot is complete....
    BTW: 'chmod 0755' is ok....
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

the script is a file and no directory. now i have the following lines in the file:

Code:
      #!/system/bin/sh
      /system/bin/iptables -F bw_INPUT
      /system/bin/iptables -F bw_OUTPUT
      echo init.d is working >> /data/myinitdsupport.txt
      but it is not working here
      if i remove the second line then it is working using "universal init.d"
      Last edited by FunThomas; 01-15-2015, 17:09.

Comment

Originally posted by FunThomas View Post
        the script is a file and no directory. now i have the following lines in the file:

Code:
        #!/system/bin/sh
        remove this line
        Code:
        Add this
        Code:
        sleep 20
        That should get you past fully booted...just test. If it is not long enough change to 30.

For those who dont have init.d and running stock you can put these few lines in your installapk.sh file in /system/bin....or some other sh file that runs at boot. To see what is running at boot look at your init.rc file at root and scroll to the bottom.

That second line is probably not necessary with universal init.d because it starts later in the boot sequence

Be weary of this line as well
        Code:
        it will eventually make a large file. Every boot it will add.....you can change to a single > and it will only contain one line...Or remove the line once you tested and it is working.
        Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by Henkdevries View Post
          Thanks

You got the old or new remote? When did you buy the box?

Any other issues that you have seen with the chameleon firmware?

thanks
          It`s the new one. I have to say ... it`s the best firmware for R28 for now. At least for me.

Comment

Originally posted by FunThomas View Post

Code:
            #!/system/bin/sh
            You can also edit the script at Windows but you have to use notepad++ becuase of the right line-end-char

then
            Code:
            adb remount -oremount,rw /
            adb push script /system/etc/init.d
            adb shell chmod 0755 /system/etc/init.d/script
            adb remount -oremount,ro /
            adb shell ls -al /system/etc/init.d/
            adb reboot
            BTW: the
            Code:
            works the most time wonderful, but if you e.g. will work with USB at the script, it could be, that the flag is set before the USB is available...
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)
            - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
            UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

i tried "universal init.d" and there is a test if the device supports init.d

there will be a file created named /etc/init.d/testinitd
              i edited the file (with totalcommander under android) and added the sleep 120 -> i'm nearly sure that in this time the beelink has all the sdcards mounted

Code:
              #!/system/bin/sh
              sleep 120
              echo init.d is working >> /storage/emulated/0/initdsupport.txt
              but i dont get the result

i think i will forget about init.d support and will run only universal init.d for the future because this works

best regards,
              Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by amclean123 View Post
                Install SPMC beta 2 http://www.semperpax.be/owncloud/pub...&id=RlJFh52gnp

Open SPMC
                Click on System, System
                Click the Settings Level to Expert (lower left hand corner)
                Audio Output > Enable Passthrough

In Android OS Settings
                Sound > Sound Devices > select HDMI Passthrough
                thank you for your prompt reply. i did managed to make it work after a lot of trial and error installations. the rom that suits me best is the stock "update_R89_111k4110_1219" and your spmc suggested version. i did also a factory reset to my receiver as i had made a lot of modifications and combitations with hdmi / optical cable etc.
                till now i dont need to run the above mentioned stutter script. i only wanna found out why mx player doesnt play as smooth as it used and why vlc and bs player crash.

thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by mghome59 View Post
                  It`s the new one. I have to say ... it`s the best firmware for R28 for now. At least for me.
                  Okay sounds good

Does the power/suspend light on the box work correctly?

Comment

Okay sounds good

Does the power/suspend light on the box work correctly?

Nope . If I`am in the movie and I press power it`s enter in suspend mode ( light still blue but no video image) but I can hear the movie sound . Strage beahavior ! After all this is much better then wasser because not loosing sound when i pause movie on spmc and don`t have those annoying spmc restart.

Comment

Nope . If I`am in the movie and I press power it`s enter in suspend mode ( light still blue but no video image) but I can hear the movie sound . Strage beahavior ! After all this is much better then wasser because not loosing sound when i pause movie on spmc and don`t have those annoying spmc restart.
                      That's unfortunate..
                      Maybe if you flash r28 resource.img with it it'll work? I don't know.
                      We'll have to try, i guess.

Anyone any ideas?

Comment

That's unfortunate..

Anyone any ideas?
                        I doubt that this will work. My experience so far is that if a ROM is using a kernel based on the newest sources, then flashing the tronsmart 110K4 resource.img will render the device non booting.

That is why I'm using mo123's last kernel for his v1.2 ROM with spmc 14 beta 2 and updated libraries. Primarily to keep IR remote working. Seems good so far.

I'm not sure which OpenHour ROM/kernel or wasser ROM/kernel corresponds to the kernel SDK update, but I'd be willing to bet the old resource image won't work with the latest kernels of either.

Don't get me wrong, though. There is a chance and we won't know for sure unless someone tries it. Worst case you just flash back to the other resource image. There might be some other change in mo's latest kernels that makes the older resource image not work. To get it working properly with the v1.2 kernel I also had to flash tronsmart boot.img, so maybe keep that in mind as well.

Cheers,
                        -SB
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Currently using U-BOX R89 with mo123 v1.6.
                        Other android tv device - ADT-1 running latest PureNexus 6.0.1 MM and very impressed with the changes vs stock molly!
                        Pipo M9S -- CrewRKTab custom rooted 4.4.2
                        RCA Viking Pro 10 -- Custom stock rooted 5.1 by me <- FOR SALE
                        ----------- ROM by me, the first way to update ZTE Force 4G from ICS to JB http://androidforums.com/threads/fin...om-ics.886408/

Comment

Originally posted by sawbones999 View Post
                          I doubt that this will work. My experience so far is that if a ROM is using a kernel based on the newest sources, then flashing the tronsmart 110K4 resource.img will render the device non booting.

That is why I'm using mo123's last kernel for his v1.2 ROM with spmc 14 beta 2 and updated libraries. Primarily to keep IR remote working. Seems good so far.

I'm not sure which OpenHour ROM/kernel or wasser ROM/kernel corresponds to the kernel SDK update, but I'd be willing to bet the old resource image won't work with the latest kernels of either.

Don't get me wrong, though. There is a chance and we won't know for sure unless someone tries it. Worst case you just flash back to the other resource image. There might be some other change in mo's latest kernels that makes the older resource image not work. To get it working properly with the v1.2 kernel I also had to flash tronsmart boot.img, so maybe keep that in mind as well.

Cheers,
                          -SB
                          Thanks for your input, makes sense.

You flashed mo's 1.2 kernel, with what rom? Stock r28?
                          And where do i find these updates libraries and where do i put them?

Thanks!

Comment

That's unfortunate..

Anyone any ideas?

Try this my friend seems to be fine http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-for-R28-combo

Comment

Try this my friend seems to be fine http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-for-R28-combo
                              Very nice job, will try soon.

thanks

Comment

Very nice job, will try soon.

thanks
                                Will this work on U-BOX R89 ?

Comment

Working...
                                X