NEW - iMito MX1 - Finless ROM 1.4 - Root, debloat, init.d support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Finless View Post
    No it does not. I will have to add it to my custom ROM along with CIFs.

Bob
    Hey Finless,

Any ETA on release? Just curious and looking forward to your release!

Comment

WOW I dont have a MALE to MALE USB cable.. Im ashamed

Comment

I'm on the 1.4 Finless ROM and I tried playing grand theft auto vice city with an xbox controller, but for some reason when I use the controller the whole screen just spins around and i cant stop it.

Comment

spanish keyboard support

Hi finless

please could you include spanish keymapping support on your next release ......... spanish.kcm spanish.kl files thank you indeed

Comment

Originally posted by hhdroidx View Post
            Hi finless

please could you include spanish keymapping support on your next release ......... spanish.kcm spanish.kl files thank you indeed
            Give me a link to download those files and as long as they are not copyrighted in some way, I can include them.

Bob
            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Mique View Post
              Works great so far, the only problem i have now is to find my binocular so i can read the text
              Are the a/v sync issues fixed?

Comment

Give me a link to download those files and as long as they are not copyrighted in some way, I can include them.

Bob
                thanks for replying.

here you have a couple of links.....

as far as i have seen these files does not contain any copyright claim inside.....

thanks again.

hhdx - 2012

Comment

Just got my MX1 - cant wait to put this custom rom.

Hope by the time I get to download this - new one (1.5? 2.0? ) is available

Comment

tested on ug007!!!

Originally posted by socialexandru View Post
                    Did someone had try it? Mine MX1 will come next week hope so :-D
                    I've tested 1080 firmware from geekbuying.com.
                    It's suitable for ug007 too as hardware is the same. Antutu benchmark 6500 points. It's less then original by 1000 points. Used usb port of laptop as charger. Maybe it was not anought current. By the way, my laptop is not booting after reboot with ug007 connected. So i do not recommend to use your PC USB as charger . As for me firmware is very slow! Sometimes letters are printed 200-700ms after you print them. Windows switching takes 1-2 sec, webpage load up to 5 sec.

Big dissapointement is firmware has no more correct support for my external USB touchscreen (VID 04b4, PID c001).
                    it "operates" only in 1/4 of screen
                    i understand that i need a configuration file, but i lost stock firmware for ug007.
                    Bob can you fix this in your firmware? I think if there no config, system must use 1920x1080 surface size.
                    thank you!

Code:
                    from logs:
                    W/Vold    (   82): subsystem found in netlink event
                    D/Vold    (   82): usb, 1
                    D/Vold    (   82): == current usb device: 04B4/C001 ===
                    D/EventHub(  268): No input device configuration file found for device 'Touch__KiT Touch  Computer INC.'.
                    I/EventHub(  268): New device: id=10, fd=112, path='/dev/input/event5', name='Touch__KiT Touch  Computer INC.', classes=0x80000014, configuration='', keyLayout='', keyCharacterMap='', builtinKeyboard=false, usingSuspendBlockIoctl=false, usingClockIoctl=false
                    I/InputReader(  268): Device reconfigured: id=10, name='Touch__KiT Touch  Computer INC.', surface size is now 720x720, mode is 1
                    I/InputReader(  268): Device added: id=10, name='Touch__KiT Touch  Computer INC.', sources=0x00001002
                    E/NetlinkEvent(   82): NetlinkEvent::FindParam(): Parameter 'DEVTYPE' not found

Comment

This is probably going to be now missing in the kernel. I wont be able to help because we do not have all the drivers to compile the MX1 kernel right now.

Bob
                      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and wanted to say hi. I recently picked up a imito mx1 that arrived with old stock firmware on it. I played around with it as is for about an hour and overall was fairly impressed with the performance of this stick. Even wifi was excellent without issues. I then loaded finless 1.4 and what an upgrade over old stock fw. I love this thing even more now and wanted to say thanks to bob for his efforts. Well done!

Cheers and happy holidays from Canada
                        Jeff

Comment

thank you!

Code:
                          W/Vold    (   81): subsystem found in netlink eventD/Vold    (   81): usb, 1
                          D/Vold    (   81): == current usb device: 04B4/C001 ===
                          W/Vold    (   81): subsystem found in netlink event
                          D/Vold    (   81): usb, 1
                          D/EventHub(  294): No input device configuration file found for device 'Touch__KiT Touch  Computer INC.'.
                          I/EventHub(  294): New device: id=8, fd=105, path='/dev/input/event5', name='Touch__KiT Touch  Computer INC.', classes=0x80000014, configuration='', keyLayout='', keyCharacterMap='', builtinKeyboard=false, usingSuspendBlockIoctl=false, usingClockIoctl=false
                          I/InputReader(  294): Device reconfigured: id=8, name='Touch__KiT Touch  Computer INC.', surface size is now 1280x720, mode is 1
                          I/InputReader(  294): Device added: id=8, name='Touch__KiT Touch  Computer INC.', sources=0x00001002
                          I/ActivityManager(  294): Config changed: {1.0 0mcc0mnc en_US sw720dp w1280dp h672dp lrg long land finger -keyb/v/h dpad/v s.5}
                          D/PhoneApp(  576): updateProximitySensorMode: state = IDLE
                          This is probably going to be now missing in the kernel. I wont be able to help because we do not have all the drivers to compile the MX1 kernel right now.

Bob
                          somehow after geekbuy 1080 beta firmware I've updated to your finless 1.4 firmware (imito_rk3066_v411_121112) with kernel from Nov, 12. Found it at 4pda.ru.

Now it's even faster then stock firmware and touchscreen work great!
                          I hope final 1080p firmware will be ok too
                          Thank you from Ukraine!

Comment

Any ETA on the new ROM, I wanna update the MX1 already

Comment

Does Droidmote work with this rom? I've tried the stock rom, and I can't seem to get it to work. Any ideas?
                              Looking forward to the next release of this rom as well.

Edit: Forgotten to install BusyBox. Works now.
                              Last edited by Vatvedt; 12-15-2012, 23:05.

Comment

My computer does not detect MX1 connected to it. I even tried plugging two cables in, but it is not doing anything. Any tips? Is there a way to do the update without the connection to PC?

Comment

Working...
                                X