This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Normal stereo sound from TV speakers should work if connected with an HDMI cable to TV and USB speakers plugged into AV port or USB Audio adapter should also work.

I'm trying to make HDMI sound work but I have to enable it for both HPH NT-V6 model and HPH NT-V6 with HDMI-IN Recording which is a bit difficult since the box with HDMI-IN Recording has lots of extra audio code and settings.

DTS Passthrough not working on 1.7 rom, neither MX-Player or SPMC (UPDATE 10-08-2015: HDMI Passthrough Fix also not working on DTS Passthrought) it used to work well at 1.6 rom. any fix?

Comment

Originally posted by Bentalk View Post

DTS Passthrough not working on 1.7 rom, neither MX-Player or SPMC (UPDATE 10-08-2015: HDMI Passthrough Fix also not working on DTS Passthrought) it used to work well at 1.6 rom. any fix?
      Will post a new ROM today to test.
      It should fix the passthrough issues.

Comment

Will post a new ROM today to test.
        It should fix the passthrough issues.
        awesome..... it's truly appreciated.
        thanks mo123

Comment

Normal stereo sound from TV speakers should work if connected with an HDMI cable to TV and USB speakers plugged into AV port or USB Audio adapter should also work.

I'm trying to make HDMI sound work but I have to enable it for both HPH NT-V6 model and HPH NT-V6 with HDMI-IN Recording which is a bit difficult since the box with HDMI-IN Recording has lots of extra audio code and settings.
          Confirmed. Just attached hdmi directly to tv and normal stereo now works again. Oddly it was not working when plugged on Onkyo HT.

Comment

Please try testing the new ROM with passthrough fixes.
            It should work on HPH NT-V6 & HPH NT-V6 with HDMI Recording boxes.

If there are still passthrough issues, I'll try something different.
            If it works I'll make a custom ROM later.

Comment

Please try testing the new ROM with passthrough fixes.
              It should work on HPH NT-V6 & HPH NT-V6 with HDMI Recording boxes.

If there are still passthrough issues, I'll try something different.
              If it works I'll make a custom ROM later.
              thanks for the effort mo123 :
              in your test rom : spdif passthrough is working in rkplayer and mxplayer , but sadly not for spmc....... also switching off the box reboots it (beelink R89)
              you're almost there bro.... keep it up. thanks

Comment

Try changing the passthrough settings in SPMC's settings perhaps?

Need to know setup's from people testing.
                What works, what doesn't work?
                eg. HDMI, SPDIF, 5.1, 7.1, HD Audio, audio equipment name
                Video players: RKPlayer, MX Player(dts codec) & SPMC.

Comment

yup bro.... i changed the settings in spmc 15.0 , but to no avail

Comment

Originally posted by gridlock View Post
                    yup bro.... i changed the settings in spmc 15.0 , but to no avail
                    Please try suggestions here

but must first register.

In android settings/sound/sound devices manager ensure it is set to HDMI Bitstream.

In xbmc set the audio output to 2.0 (setting to 5.1 causes lag on sd streams)

Enable passthrough checked.

Enable dolby digital transcoding is checked.

Also try this older Kodi
                    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Also try official Kodi 15.1
                    Last edited by mo123; 09-08-2015, 16:50.

Comment

Perfect working Beelink R89 + spmc-armeabi-v7a_14.2.0 ======> Goood!!!
                      Uninstal xbmc e spmc default firmware
                      fix micro stuttering !!!
                      Thanks mo123!!!

Comment

Originally posted by manero View Post
                        Perfect working Beelink R89 + spmc-armeabi-v7a_14.2.0 ======> Goood!!!
                        Uninstal xbmc e spmc default firmware
                        fix micro stuttering !!!
                        Thanks mo123!!!
                        So your micro stuttering is gone?

Have you tried SPMC 15 beta 1?

Or does 14.2.0 work better?

Still need people to test HD Audio, HDMI passthrough and different versions of SPMC & Kodi.
                        Then I'll make a custom ROM and improve it even more.

Comment

Originally posted by gridlock View Post

thanks for the effort mo123 :
                          in your test rom : spdif passthrough is working in rkplayer and mxplayer , but sadly not for spmc....... also switching off the box reboots it (beelink R89)
                          you're almost there bro.... keep it up. thanks
                          hi hd audio works(dts master hd and dolby true hd)with this update?

Comment

Originally posted by mghb View Post
                            hi hd audio works(dts master hd and dolby true hd)with this update?
                            I don't know, that why I need people to test it.
                            I applied all the passthrough patches(which includes better compatiblility for HD receivers) from Rockchip.

If HD audio is not working, I'll try something else with a different ffmpeg codec & RKVideoplayer also.

Zidoo is also going to release a RK3368/RK3288 Kodi with HD Audio support.
                            They will later release the code, and their version of Kodi can be used instead of SPMC.
                            If the HD Audio, improved video playback codec is better & cleaner than SPMC, it might even make it into official Kodi release.

Comment

SPMC 14.2.0 work better .....Good!

So your micro stuttering is gone?

Have you tried SPMC 15 beta 1?

Or does 14.2.0 work better?

Still need people to test HD Audio, HDMI passthrough and different versions of SPMC & Kodi.
                              Then I'll make a custom ROM and improve it even more.

Comment

[QUOTE=mo123;n523923]
                                I don't know, that why I need people to test it.
                                I applied all the passthrough patches(which includes better compatiblility for HD receivers) from Rockchip.

If HD audio is not working, I'll try something else with a different ffmpeg codec & RKVideoplayer also.

Zidoo is also going to release a RK3368/RK3288 Kodi with HD Audio support.
                                They will later release the code, and their version of Kodi can be used instead of SPMC.
                                If the HD Audio, improved video playback codec is better & cleaner than SPMC, it might even make it into official Kodi release.[/QUOTE
                                hi mo123
                                with new update hdmi bitstream can't passthrough dts and dd with optical dd and dts work but It has bug with pcm sound. D true hd and dts master audio does' n support with this update.
                                dear mo123
                                why don't you port open hour 1.0.27 to beelink or hph?with 1.0.27 d true hd and dts master audio works perfect but bluetooth not.

Comment

Working...
                                X