This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=mo123;n524069]Porting the OHC ROM will cause issues with
    HDMI_IN not working, Remote Control App not working, manufacturer settings etc.
    The OHC is an abandoned device and not updated anymore.
    Everyone is now porting UGOOS ROM's to their devices.

Hi mo123.
    if you mean ugoos rom's that support hd adio is this link http://www.4shared.com/zip/t318UO80c...h-UT3_220.html
    I've already test this and not support hd audio passthrough but very fast and nice firmware.wifi display works like charm.
    now best firmware for me is open hour 1.0.27 that blutooth don't work but support all sound and hd sound.

Comment

mo123

Have your Firefly preview, typical wico build with all images once unpacked 190M https://mega.nz/#!KEV0VQ6Q!A0bWalVuC...jQHohlkN8P1Lwg Have no idea about the 1G eth0, only wifi here, but the first release was suppose to be with 1G so I would think it would be in SDK if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Please test this ROM.
        MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Change different sound settings in Android - Default,SPDIF,HDMI Bitstream and test
        the different Kodi,SPMC, MXPlayer & default 'Video' Player.
        Seem that this rom won't boot on my box. Tomorrow I will do a new attempt.

Comment

Hi,

tried to update new rom with SD card method, but after system request to update and reboot, no valid image file were found on external storage.
          Did something wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by brio View Post
            Hi,

tried to update new rom with SD card method, but after system request to update and reboot, no valid image file were found on external storage.
            Did something wrong?
            Please try flashing from PC.
            There can be lots of reasons SD Update didn't work eg. slow speed, firmware not compatible with SD method, need a complete wipe and reflash etc.

Comment

I just gave this a test on my R28 Meta.

SPDIF works for AAC sound but not for 5.1/DTS in Kodi/SPMC, although MX Player plays but playback was choppy with both video and audio and BS Player played much better but not without noticeable lag with the video.

The internal player would not even allow playing of such things as the blue ray samsung demo and any m2ts file

Kodi video playback was very good but definite micro stuttering with 4k files
              SPMC video playback was pretty much perfect across the board.

UI generally smooth but felt a nit heavy at times.

Ethernet performance very good but still felt slower than I am normally used to.
              WiFi performance on 5Ghz AC was excellent.

Youtube great at 720p but like pretty much every ROM around, noticeable micro stutter at 1080p
              OGYoutube pretty much the same but any micro stutters are essentially smoother in nature, so not quite as noticeable.

Xposed installer and modules all install fine.

All other apps run as normal.

I hope the feedback helps.
              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I think micro stutter will happen with Beelink devices, it it has slower components like EMMC,RAM etc.
                On original HPH devices, there are no micro stutters with video playback.
                Tested several 4K 80mbps 23.976 files.

Comment

I think micro stutter will happen with Beelink devices, it it has slower components like EMMC,RAM etc.
                  On original HPH devices, there are no micro stutters with video playback.
                  Tested several 4K 80mbps 23.976 files.

yes that is correct, I use the HPH and no stutter ever, but my friend have the R28 Meta and it stutters now and then, and it's because of the slower eMMC.

Comment

sorry if its been asked... but how do we delete that annoying animation music mo.... its set to 11 on volume.

Comment

Originally posted by m1pnk View Post
                      sorry if its been asked... but how do we delete that annoying animation music mo.... its set to 11 on volume.

Go to system/media and delete the sound file from there.
                      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Normal stereo sound from TV speakers should work if connected with an HDMI cable to TV and USB speakers plugged into AV port or USB Audio adapter should also work.

I'm trying to make HDMI sound work but I have to enable it for both HPH NT-V6 model and HPH NT-V6 with HDMI-IN Recording which is a bit difficult since the box with HDMI-IN Recording has lots of extra audio code and settings.
                        Does this mean that normal HDMI PCM stereo is disabled?

If this has already been covered, sorry. Just trying to catch up on the thread.

*EDIT* OK, now that I am caught up with the thread, @mo, cappybob, anyone else
                        Any movement on the R-Box SDK? Has anyone booted it yet? Which systems will it boot on? Issues?

Thanks! Cheers!
                        -SB
                        Last edited by sawbones999; 09-20-2015, 17:42.
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Currently using U-BOX R89 with mo123 v1.6.
                        Other android tv device - ADT-1 running latest PureNexus 6.0.1 MM and very impressed with the changes vs stock molly!
                        Pipo M9S -- CrewRKTab custom rooted 4.4.2
                        RCA Viking Pro 10 -- Custom stock rooted 5.1 by me <- FOR SALE
                        ----------- ROM by me, the first way to update ZTE Force 4G from ICS to JB http://androidforums.com/threads/fin...om-ics.886408/

Comment

HPH RK3288 ROM v1.7 by mo123

Download Link: Here

UPDATE 10-08-2015: HDMI Passthrough Fix for People having problems Here
                          Flash after flashing ROM and running it for the first time.

Flashing instructions same as previous version below.

Hi Mo ,
                          I've installed V1.7 by Update and than the HDMI fix by just running the tool insize the 7z and clicking RUN.
                          I've than set HDMI passthrough in settings of HPH ... but still in the SPMC that comes with the ROM there is no sound in 5.1 audio.

Comment

Originally posted by sawbones999 View Post

Does this mean that normal HDMI PCM stereo is disabled?

If this has already been covered, sorry. Just trying to catch up on the thread.

*EDIT* OK, now that I am caught up with the thread, @mo, cappybob, anyone else
                            Any movement on the R-Box SDK? Has anyone booted it yet? Which systems will it boot on? Issues?

Thanks! Cheers!
                            -SB
                            If you talk about Firefly SDK.
                            I got it booting and video playback, sound, resolution, etc. everything is working on HPH RK3288.
                            Only problem is it has no Google Apps.
                            I try to integrate Google gapps but get 10 force close messages on first boot and can't exit the messages as they pop up again.

Comment

Originally posted by erann View Post

Hi Mo ,
                              I've installed V1.7 by Update and than the HDMI fix by just running the tool insize the 7z and clicking RUN.
                              I've than set HDMI passthrough in settings of HPH ... but still in the SPMC that comes with the ROM there is no sound in 5.1 audio.
                              Please test SPMC 15 beta 1
                              http://www.semperpax.be/owncloud/pub...&id=Za7c7uitXV
                              and also SPMC 14.2
                              https://github.com/koying/SPMC/relea...v7a_14.2.0.apk

Here is a newer ROM than v1.7 with passthrough fixes
                              https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2J...1fUkpvRGM/view

Lastly, please test latest stock ROM, should have passthrough fixes and hd audio
                              Only have a problem with RKStagefright enabled with SPMC(screen flickers), use SPMC with Mediacodec Acceleration in Expert Settings or Kodi 15.2
                              Internal RKVideoPlayer should also be tested, as it plays everything smoothly.
                              https://mega.nz/#!AFcWTJrL!Lm1AQuhAx...r_wYpbqc6U5Gcs

Already made a custom ROM from latest stock firmware.
                              Just waiting for more info about SPMC video flickering problem.
                              RKStagefright in SPMC has perfect smooth video playback whereas Mediacodec stutters on high bitrate videos.

Comment

Is it possible tu use the gigabit ethernet connection with your rom? I have tried it with my R28 and I can get only 100Mb with the RJ45 gigabit cable.

Comment

Working...
                                X