This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Are you using Dolby TrueHD or DTS HD MA?
    In SPMC, Dolby TrueHD or DTS HD MA is not currently working at the moment.
    Did you install the custom codec for MXPlayer that enables passthrough DTS/AC3?
    Please try this firmware and see if passthrough is working Here.
    No I am using dolby and dts and passthrough is not working.with this link firmware I,ve installed this earlier.passthrough with native player and mxplayer<1.7.32 and spmc was working but mxplayer >1.7.32 was not working.with this link I had passthrough true hd and dts hd ma too but not with spmc.my problem was bluetooth was not working and mxplayer>1.7.32 switch to sw and passthrough was not working.

Comment

Originally posted by mghb View Post
      No I am using dolby and dts and passthrough is not working.with this link firmware I,ve installed this earlier.passthrough with native player and mxplayer<1.7.32 and spmc was working but mxplayer >1.7.32 was not working.with this link I had passthrough true hd and dts hd ma too but not with spmc.my problem was bluetooth was not working and mxplayer>1.7.32 switch to sw and passthrough was not working.
      Please test http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...or-beelink-r89 ROM and see if passthrough works.
      Also install custom codec for MXPlayer in it's settings to have AC3/DTS passthrough.
      Also test SW Audio and H/W+ in MXPlayer.
      Also test built-in video player.

Comment

Please test http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...or-beelink-r89 ROM and see if passthrough works.
        Also install custom codec for MXPlayer in it's settings to have AC3/DTS passthrough.
        Also test SW Audio and H/W+ in MXPlayer.
        Also test built-in video player.
        I,ve installed this link earlier and passthrough is working with mxplayer ,video player and spmc but not hd sound.hd sound only works with open hour 1.0.27.but with wasser 2.0.9a I had a little stutter with 1080p mkv,s file and wifi display was not working.in sw and h/w+in mxplayer passthrough was not working.pssthrough works in mxplayer only in h/W.

Comment

I installed patch, but no passthrough either with spmc or even with rockplayer.

Comment

No audio hdmi in TV Philps 42" (Beelink RK3288)
            Last edited by manero; 08-16-2015, 00:49.

Comment

UPDATE 10-08-2015: HDMI Passthrough Fix for People having problems Here
              Flash after flashing ROM and running it for the first time.
              Please test.
              Do not work for me either... On only sound in stereo when disable passthrough..

Comment

thanks

Comment

How can enable HDMI-CEC in resource.img file. I have already extracted DTS file.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by z1022 View Post
                    How can enable HDMI-CEC in resource.img file. I have already extracted DTS file.

thanks
                    Modify the rk3288-box.dts file code and enabled the HDMI CEC by changing the line:
                    hdmi_cec = <0>; to hdmi_cec = <1>;and rebuild

Comment

Modify the rk3288-box.dts file code and enabled the HDMI CEC by changing the line:
                      hdmi_cec = <0>; to hdmi_cec = <1>;and rebuild
                      Thanks

Already show : hdmi_cec = <0x1>

How to test it the hdmi_cec is active. I cannot us my tv remote (tv support CEC) to control KODI.

Thanks again

Comment

Netflix was working great on 1.6, but since I upgraded to 1.7 it's no longer working (Tronsmart R28).

Comment

Hi, two main issues on my device:
                          Tried on ntv-6 8/32 but a couple of errors appeared at 1st startup and after that, once loaded OS, no nand flash in "device memory" and no sound at all over HDMI.
                          Tried to unpack update.IMG and to download firmware files separately with 8gb config file but device won't boot.
                          Probably something went wrong.. Any help?
                          Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by brio View Post
                            Hi, two main issues on my device:
                            Tried on ntv-6 8/32 but a couple of errors appeared at 1st startup and after that, once loaded OS, no nand flash in "device memory" and no sound at all over HDMI.
                            Tried to unpack update.IMG and to download firmware files separately with 8gb config file but device won't boot.
                            Probably something went wrong.. Any help?
                            Thanks!!
                            The ROM has universal storage, so all free space is under userdata, there is no NAND space empty.
                            If you flash a different parameter file it will brake storage and you will get errors about no free space.
                            With universal storage you have about 28 GB space instead of just 8 GB for apps.

The HDMI passthrough is a known issue, and it's being looked at.

Comment

The ROM has universal storage, so all free space is under userdata, there is no NAND space empty.
                              If you flash a different parameter file it will brake storage and you will get errors about no free space.
                              With universal storage you have about 28 GB space instead of just 8 GB for apps.

The HDMI passthrough is a known issue, and it's being looked at.

Thanks, good thing the universal storage.
                              About the sound issue, in my case there is no sound at all, youtube, spmc, system, tried with hdmi bitstream but also in normal mode. My system is completely muted, even after the suggested fix.

Thanks again for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by brio View Post

Thanks, good thing the universal storage.
                                About the sound issue, in my case there is no sound at all, youtube, spmc, system, tried with hdmi bitstream but also in normal mode. My system is completely muted, even after the suggested fix.

Thanks again for your help.
                                Normal stereo sound from TV speakers should work if connected with an HDMI cable to TV and USB speakers plugged into AV port or USB Audio adapter should also work.

I'm trying to make HDMI sound work but I have to enable it for both HPH NT-V6 model and HPH NT-V6 with HDMI-IN Recording which is a bit difficult since the box with HDMI-IN Recording has lots of extra audio code and settings.

Comment

Working...
                                X