No announcement yet.

Beelink X2 H3 box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that I know of. I have a feeling this is a known problem with these boxes as Gear Best where pretty quick in offering me a full refund

Comment

It has nothing to do with gearbest. The firmware is the issue. Stock firmware do not recognize the Video mode of the TV. If you update the firmware to ....(on this site and thread), you problem will be solved. Then use the 1a button to change a mode that works if you still get a "unsupported" mode. With the new firmware, the usability of this box is greatly improved. I would actually say it is a decent box. Of course there are lots that can be fixed, but what box is perfect out there? As long as we have a box that is supported........there is not much one can ask.

Comment

I have flashed the box with numerous NON stock firmware. So my problem isnt solved

Comment

Read the thread 3 times.
          Any combination of firmware/kodi that gets 5.1 sound through hdmi and doesn't stutter on sound or video?
          So far on official OTA 2xxx something.
          Bought the box just for KODI and now it seems no use case for me.
          2player and mx player work at 1080p with 5.1 flawlessly but what is the fun when you don't get KODI.
          BTW love what devs are doing supporting the community, kudos.

Edit: tried test KODI for Zidoo x1 - but it crashes immediatelly
          Last edited by jahu78; 11-05-2015, 19:04.

Comment

The lastest system update deletes Kodi 15.2 off my box and it also reinstall skype.

Does anyone knows who to contact to exclude the kodi and skype from future online firmware updates?

Comment

Any chance that there is a way to stop the updates coming so frequently, or to stop the prompt?

Every time i set it up and go out, someone accidentally updates it . It's becoming a PITA.

I can't blame them either, the way the thing pops up in front unexpectedly doesn't really give them much of a chance. But every single effing time, I have to set everything up again. The updates don't seem to improve anything either.

TRIGTOP - Any chance you could ask someone to stop forcing out the updates as frequently? If possible once every three or four builds?

Comment

Update is a normal process. It fixes an issue to make the box better.
                I say do not stop the OTA whenever needed.

Originally posted by Turvy View Post
                Any chance that there is a way to stop the updates coming so frequently, or to stop the prompt?

Every time i set it up and go out, someone accidentally updates it . It's becoming a PITA.

I can't blame them either, the way the thing pops up in front unexpectedly doesn't really give them much of a chance. But every single effing time, I have to set everything up again. The updates don't seem to improve anything either.

TRIGTOP - Any chance you could ask someone to stop forcing out the updates as frequently? If possible once every three or four builds?

Comment

Originally posted by piggy99 View Post
                  Update is a normal process. It fixes an issue to make the box better.
                  I say do not stop the OTA whenever needed.
                  I am aware update is a normal process..
                  But I would prefer to do it manually, or at least, be given the choice.

Ideally, I could turn off automatic updates. That way when I have the time, I can sit down and update the box myself.
                  It's ridiculous throwing out an update nearly every week.

Comment

Originally posted by jahu78 View Post
                    Read the thread 3 times.
                    Any combination of firmware/kodi that gets 5.1 sound through hdmi and doesn't stutter on sound or video?
                    So far on official OTA 2xxx something.
                    Bought the box just for KODI and now it seems no use case for me.
                    2player and mx player work at 1080p with 5.1 flawlessly but what is the fun when you don't get KODI.
                    BTW love what devs are doing supporting the community, kudos.

Edit: tried test KODI for Zidoo x1 - but it crashes immediatelly

Hi Jahu78,
                    The version 203k4 kodi can decode all 1080p video smoothly, even 50Mbps 1080p/60hz and 50Mbps 4k/30hz.
                    Any KODI stutter can leave message to me.
                    Thanks.

Comment

Thanks every body 's opinion.
                      I also think it is need to add a turn on/off selection of OTA.
                      thanks.

Comment

Dear all,
                        If you find it is very difficult to operate the USB cable to update. Please skype me and I will remote manipulate you PC with TeamViewer.
                        I want to check whether the no display issue is still exist.
                        thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TRIGTOP View Post
                          Hi karmakid64,
                          Does the blue light blink when press the remote key after power on 1minutes ? It not relate with the HDMI cable if you had used it normally.
                          You can try to update image .
                          thanks
                          Hi TRIGTOP thanks for the response. it is a Beelink X2 and yes the blue light blinks when i use the remote but does not produce and signal output. How do i update the image with no signal output? I'm new at this so thanks for the help and advice!!!

Comment

Just bought this baby a couple of weeks ago, everything was working fine until last Friday, 20-11-2015.

The red light is always ON and the power button is simply not working.

I've tried updating the Firmware via USB but I always get the same error message:

Burn firmware failed!
                            Please ensure the firmware file is valid and the device is working out correctly!

I'm using Windows 10 and had to manually force the driver's installation.

Tried all version os the firmware on several versions of Phoenix Suit.

I need some help please.

Comment

Originally posted by preverse View Post
                              Just bought this baby a couple of weeks ago, everything was working fine until last Friday, 20-11-2015.

The red light is always ON and the power button is simply not working.

I've tried updating the Firmware via USB but I always get the same error message:

Burn firmware failed!
                              Please ensure the firmware file is valid and the device is working out correctly!

I'm using Windows 10 and had to manually force the driver's installation.

Tried all version os the firmware on several versions of Phoenix Suit.

I need some help please.

Have a look here

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by TRIGTOP View Post

Hi Jahu78,
                                The version 203k4 kodi can decode all 1080p video smoothly, even 50Mbps 1080p/60hz and 50Mbps 4k/30hz.
                                Any KODI stutter can leave message to me.
                                Thanks.

Dear TRIGTOP can you please create a .zip version for local update of 203k4 cause I cannot do it with PHOEINIX+USB TABLE since I don't have a PC .

Please !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X