MK808-B (original) JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bhayden73 View Post
    I have been trying to go from Finless v1.7 to v2.1 and it completes the process just fine, reboots and then nothing. I waited and waited and waited then rebooted and waited some more and nothing. I have a MK808 it does not have bluetooth to my knowledge. I can run other Roms just fine but I can not get the Finless 2.1 nor the new upgraded 4.2.2 firmware to run on it at all. I greatly appreciate any help.
    You are using the wrong rom for your device, for MK808 you need to use this one

Comment

what kind of setup are people using while trying to use they're MK 808 B as a video game console?

Comment

flash to external SD card?

Hi Bob. Thanks for your good work. I have a question for you. I ruined my nand flash a few months ago. I'm still able to flash kernels and other small files but nothing bigger than I'd say 50 to 60 mob
        Is their a.way to flash your rom or any other rom to an external SD card?

Thanks.

PS. Maybe I should start a new thread about this.

Comment

Originally posted by sti.que.c.pas.facile View Post
          Hi Bob. Thanks for your good work. I have a question for you. I ruined my nand flash a few months ago. I'm still able to flash kernels and other small files but nothing bigger than I'd say 50 to 60 mob
          Is their a.way to flash your rom or any other rom to an external SD card?

Thanks.

PS. Maybe I should start a new thread about this.
          Have to tried to flash only boot, misc, CWM recovery & kenel after IDB erase.
          Your device then boots to CWM recovery and then you can flash a CWM rom from an SDCard.
          Or does this also fail?

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
            Have to tried to flash only boot, misc, CWM recovery & kenel after IDB erase.
            Your device then boots to CWM recovery and then you can flash a CWM rom from an SDCard.
            Or does this also fail?
            Haven't tried this. I should be able to flash these files.
            But will this flash the rom to the SD card or the internal nand?
            Gonna try this and report result...

Edit: seems to work. Gonna play with it for a few hours and see if everything works. I should have waited before I bought an mk908ii .... One TV , 2 sticks.

Edit2 : OK here's the thing. system works ok but Nand flash isn't mounted. Also they're a few video file that glitches. I formated the internal flash and it seems OK now but still video glitches with some files that play fine on my laptop. I used 720p kernel and boot . video files are mkv. Any ideas?
            Last edited by sti.que.c.pas.facile; 12-26-2013, 17:50.

Comment

Originally posted by sti.que.c.pas.facile View Post
              Any ideas?
              Test it with some other players. (MX Player, VLC, ...)

Comment

Originally posted by phinc View Post
                Test it with some other players. (MX Player, VLC, ...)
                Already done that. Mxplayer. Es media player. Android's standard player and good player have all been tried. Can it be related to the fact that this ROM is Android 4.2 based? I always used 4.1 in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by phinc View Post
                  Seems like your internal sd got corrupted. Go to settings -> storage and format your internal sd.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
                  It's great! I erased nandflash. Now it seems to be working. Thanks a million to you. Thanks to freaktab forum also for such opportunity to get great things done. In the process my external sd card was also erased for wrong understanding about command line which said about erasing storage only which I thought as internal storage. But never mind for that. I have the back up.

Thanks again.

Comment

Is it possible to auto-hide the statusbar, as you could do it in Finless 1.7? Thanks!

Comment

Bluetooth Issue

I upgraded from an older Finless Rom (I'm not sure which) to 2.1 and now when I reboot my stick, my bluetooth keyboard/trackpad doesn't reconnect. Every time I reboot I have to plug in a USB mouse and delete it from the bluetooth connections, and pair it to the stick again. Do you have any suggestions?

Comment

Is there a way to flash finkess 2.1 rom on the MK808 withe an app and root access)

Hello !

Is there a way to flash finkess 2.1 rom on the MK808 with an app / apk and root access) ?
                        Like "Mobile Odin pro" or rom manager ?
                        I cannot manage to make rockusb flasher work on pc (detect, but only as mtp
                        see : http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ht=#post128540 )

Thanks !

Comment

My TV is &20P ONLY

I only have a 720P HD TV.

If i flash my MK808B stick with the default selections (kernel720 and boot720) in the flash tool, will the default screen output be 720P and work on my 720p tv? If NOT how could i make 720P screen output as default?

Thank you !!

losl

Comment

Mouse zoom is gone??

Has the settings>accessibility>mouse zoom function (which appeared with Finless 1.7) gone in Finless 2.1? I was hoping it was retained, cos I need it for some apps on the MKL808b.

Comment

download link not working

Hello,
                              it seems that there is a problem with the download?!

Best regards,
                              Danta.

Comment

MK808b 'accessibility>mouse zoom' setting gone?

Originally posted by kirktab View Post
                                Has the settings>accessibility>mouse zoom function (which appeared with Finless 1.7) gone in Finless 2.1? I was hoping it was retained, cos I need it for some apps on the MKL808b.
                                BUMP

Comment

Working...
                                X