No announcement yet.

TX5 Pro Official Stock Firmwares, updates and discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, I have a problem with kodi on my TX5 pro, goes into a sudden crash, how can I fix it? Thanks

Comment

Hi guys,
      any idea to get rid of the settings menue?
      I would like to get back the "normal settings" instead of the big icon settings menue.

Any ideas around here?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Rigattoni View Post
        Hi guys,
        any idea to get rid of the settings menue?
        I would like to get back the "normal settings" instead of the big icon settings menue.

Any ideas around here?

Thanks
        You can still access the normal style settings, albeit without some of the options that now put elsewhere on many of the new launchers instead.

It does to some extent make this messy though and I would like to see all options available under the default Google settings as well as in these big icons that may have some of them.
        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

hello everyone, do you know if there's gonna be a zip version for 20160909 firmware update? do they usually release the zip version for every firmware eventually? also is it possible to use a USB drive instead of an SD card for installing the zip version?
          thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Blascos View Post
            Good morning, I have a problem with kodi on my TX5 pro, goes into a sudden crash, how can I fix it? Thanks
            Uncheck amcodec in acceleration. I had the same problem.

Comment

Hi, I bought Tanix Tx5 Pro and I realized the problem with the key 'ENTER'. I solved installing "External Keyboard Helper Pro". It has many functions like Remap any key (I set 'ESC' as 'Home', 'TAB' as 'Swicth App' and 'Backspace' as 'Back' for example and 'Enter' as 'Enter' to fix the problem), to change a keyboard layout (mine is pt-br) and it hide the soft keyboard too.
              Somebody know how to make "Netflix for Android TV" (com.netflix.ninja) work on the TX5? I am using 20160823 rom version and it always force close.

Comment

Originally posted by victorvc View Post
                Hi, I bought Tanix Tx5 Pro and I realized the problem with the key 'ENTER'. I solved installing "External Keyboard Helper Pro". It has many functions like Remap any key (I set 'ESC' as 'Home', 'TAB' as 'Swicth App' and 'Backspace' as 'Back' for example and 'Enter' as 'Enter' to fix the problem), to change a keyboard layout (mine is pt-br) and it hide the soft keyboard too.
                Somebody know how to make "Netflix for Android TV" (com.netflix.ninja) work on the TX5? I am using 20160823 rom version and it always force close.
                You can modify key 28 in generic.kl to ENTER
                Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Whats fix or new update with the 20160909 firnware?

Comment

Bluetooth is not really working with the updated firmware...
                    It shows connection, but there is missing the data transfer.
                    Phone and audio connection works so far.

gearbest We need some fixes on short notice!

Comment

Bluetooth is not really working with the updated firmware...
                      It shows connection, but there is missing the data transfer.
                      Phone and audio connection works so far.

gearbest We need some fixes on short notice!
                      Which version of firmware is on your box? 20160909 firmware?

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
                      #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

anybody here with tx5 pro 20160909 firmware has been able to run latest clould tv?https://www.sendspace.com/file/6djo11
                        i still can't run this even after upgrade to 20160909.
                        Last edited by vostro; 10-07-2016, 17:18.

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

Which version of firmware is on your box? 20160909 firmware?
                          Yes I use the 20160909.

Comment

20160909 firmware have a new issue:
                            - "Ookla Speedtest" App from PlayMarket - can not click "Begin Test" by mouse or by remote (of 10 attempts, 1 may succeed).
                            - "SuperSU" App from PlayMarket - can not click to "Expert Mode" at first start of App by mouse or by remote.

20160909 firmware still have an old issue:
                            - if we have bottom status bar activated by Settings > Screen > "Navigation Bar Toggle" > On :
                            when we hide status bar by mouse click to icon "hide" we can not bring it back by mouse, need to again select: Settings > Screen > "Navigation Bar Toggle" > On
                            and sometimes toggle "On" not work immediately - need to reboot device.

Comment

Okay gearbest
                              I could verify that this is an issue in 20160909.
                              I tried another alternative ROM and the functionality is given.

So please point on this issue additional to the other known restrictions and issues.

Comment

Okay gearbest
                                I could verify that this is an issue in 20160909.
                                I tried another alternative ROM and the functionality is given.

So please point on this issue additional to the other known restrictions and issues.
                                The manufacturer says you can reset the box

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
                                #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Working...
                                X