X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twevers View Post
    TWRP is preventing that.
    Its not TWRP that is preventing the zip from installing. It the way the zip was created that is preventing it.

The zip looks for this in the build.prop:
    • ro.build.date.utc
    • ro.product.device

As the build.prop got wiped when you installed LibreELEC, it doesn't matter what recovery is installed. None of them will install the zip because it looks for the build.prop.

Like I said, install the version I uploaded. I removed all the checks.

Comment

Hi the gui xml link is not working

Comment

Originally posted by ddogishere View Post
        Hi the gui xml link is not working
        It needs to be unzipped, and once it is uploaded you need to hard reset the box.

Comment

Originally posted by pinguy

It needs to be unzipped, and once it is uploaded you need to hard reset the box.
          If you click the link nothing is open or downloaded

Comment

If you click the link nothing is open or downloaded
            Works for me.

EDIT#

Anyway reuploaded and changed the links on the main post.
            guisettings.xml.zip
            Last edited by pinguy; 10-16-2016, 20:52.

Comment

Originally posted by pinguy

Works for me.

EDIT#

Anyway reuploaded and changed the links on the main post.
              guisettings.xml.zip
              Thanks. Acestream & sopcast not working.

Comment

Thanks. Acestream & sopcast not working.
                Nope. No aarch64 version and no sources for Acestream to compile it.

Comment

Does anyone know if there is a libeElec for this box. ?? If so who to I instal it.. I am not great with all this stuff :-) it's a 2gb version
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Looks like a Sunvell T95X
                    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Not sure what it is called m8.. just ordered off ****.. but it's definitely a 2gb with the s905x chip.. if it's the same as a sunvell t95x which as far as I can see it is.. can it take libeElec ?

Comment

Can't say for sure but worth trying as you can always try the use from SD card method or if installing to nand then you can simply flash Android if it doesn;t.

Worth asking the question in this thread too.

7.0.2.008 (2016-10-13) Source code: GitHub - kszaq/LibreELEC.tv at 7.0.2.008 [URL:https://github.com/kszaq/LibreELEC.tv/tree/7.0.2.008] Kernel source code: GitHub - kszaq/linux-amlogic-le at 48d3a2fe0559f1b1088b49c4f9d911b2baf7370e…

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Ok thanks m8 :-)

Comment

Just got the recover.img fot my Venz V10 Pro...loaded it up to a stick. Booted with paperclip into TWRP and did an install from image (the one on the usb) and wrote it to the internal recovery...Problem solved! TWRP is gone now and original android recovery is back. This allowed me to install the latest android original OTA for my box from ZIP I posted before. Remote is fully funtioning again.

I'll try installing libreelec again from within the android system upgrade (hoping it takes my remoteconf correcly now)...Keep you posted.

Comment

OK, let me try this again.. I have installed TWRP and booted into recovery, I have taken the provided file on page 1. I have a nexbox 1+8. when I flash it at the end it ask if I want to reboot or clear dalvik, I have tried both ways and the result is the same, I get an error that says starting debugging shell type exit to quit.. on reboot... I have been pulling my hair out trying to get this to work.. Could anyone help walk me through what I am missing... My box as the following specs:
                              Chipset: Amlogic S905 Quad core Cortex A53 2.0GHz 64bit
                              GPU: Five-core Mali-450MP GPU
                              ROM: 8GB EMMC
                              RAM: 1GB DDR3

EDIT: I figured it out even though it says A95x on the box the processor is a s905 so i changed the device tree and updated the remote config file and it runs like a champ....
                              Thanks for the support

Last edited by joeblow3; 10-18-2016, 17:21.

Comment

Firstly thank you for all the hard work youve put into getting this going

I succesfully got LE running from NAND on by X96 box, but none of the remote.conf files in the zip get the remote going.

Does anyone else have this box? or are there anymore confs to try before i try and create one?

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X