X92 TV Box S912, Android 6, 3/16GB, Dual WiFi, Gig Lan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pavlik View Post
    Get su in flashable zip from: https://download.chainfire.eu/696/supersu/ and copy it to flash drive and choose apply update from ext.
    I've followed your instructions.
    But after flash, did not see the appearance of SuperSu app.

My previous root application was: SuperUser (from Clockworkmod)
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

So if app is not installed try to install from playstore and you get all.

X92 3/32 Android TV Box with Ugoos AM3 Firmware

Comment

Hey man, just installed your build. So far, really liking the simplicity of the rom. One thing though, I mistakenly hid navigation buttons. From where can i get them back?

Comment

Swipe up your mouse from bottom edge.

Comment

hi! how can i boot to twrp recovery?i install it

Comment

Swipe up your mouse from bottom edge.
              Thank you. That worked. Also, If i am correct this box supports both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz? Right? Because if it does, it is not detecting 5Ghz wifi.

Edit: nevermind. Changed my 5Ghz channel and it detected instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by spacer2106 View Post
                hi! how can i boot to twrp recovery?i install it
                Insert something thin in AV port. There is a switch beyond. Hold it and plug power.

Comment

Insert something thin in AV port. There is a switch beyond. Hold it and plug power.
                  tnx, did it

Comment

I manage install pavlik custom rom, and everything working fine except youtube app..youtube app is working only when i leave it and not update it via google play..strange..anyway,tnx Pavlik

Comment

youtube is hacked since google wants money for a working youtube app from manufacturers... and chinese guys obviously don't like to pay.
                      so, don't upgrade it, since you'll change the working hacked app with a non-working.

Comment

Originally posted by zap View Post
                        youtube is hacked since google wants money for a working youtube app from manufacturers... and chinese guys obviously don't like to pay.
                        so, don't upgrade it, since you'll change the working hacked app with a non-working.
                        Yeah. I noticed that too. I'll revert it back to its original state.

Comment

Originally posted by spacer2106 View Post
                          I manage install pavlik custom rom, and everything working fine except youtube app..youtube app is working only when i leave it and not update it via google play..strange..anyway,tnx Pavlik
                          Originally posted by zap View Post
                          Originally posted by DreamB0yDani View Post

Yeah. I noticed that too. I'll revert it back to its original state.
                          Only hacked YouTube or YouTube TV will play content. You cant also use Chrome - Youll get only bufor animation.

YT TV: http://www90.zippyshare.com/v/ci1Ooey2/file.html

Comment

Hi to all!
                            THanx for your reply PAVLIK,
                            Sorry,but i don't find how can install your build!!I'm begginer with the android device and my english is not very good.
                            Can you put an easy step by step to install the ugoos build?can i go back in any case to put the X92 like when i buy it?
                            thanx in advice!

Anyone have similar problem??

With the original firmware i have Wifi/ethernet issues,the box uses all of the bandwidth and my others devices(laptops,phones) don't have enough bandwidth,cut connections.
                            But when im only with the 2 laptops there's no problem with this,i can watch youtube and tv at the same time with no cuts in connections.

Here's a video of similar issue:
                            Speedtest during the power up of the X92.Running on a PC connected by Ethernet cable.Same thing happens to all other devices on the network.

Last edited by kostbox; 05-13-2017, 12:45. Reason: Internet issue

Comment

If You are beginner better will be to install full Ugoos port - http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...gig-lan/page14

Comment

This are the steps???
                                If i whant factory default i must have the original firmware??

How I installed
                                2g or 3g firmware on sd card renamed to update.zip, unplug x92, use toothpick to hold recovery button in AV hole and plug in x92 continue holding recovery button until recovery comes up.
                                Might be best to factory reset first then re-enter recovery then when in recovey choose instal from sd card and choose update.zip and install. After boot to x92 takes about 5-10 minutes for android screen. Change the home launcher if you like.
                                Same procedure to set back to factory default.
                                And I must add do this at your own risk, worked fine on my new x92 3gb

Comment

Working...
                                X