X92 TV Box S912, Android 6, 3/16GB, Dual WiFi, Gig Lan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zap View Post
    X92 kernel AFAIR has built-in readonly ntfs support (the kernel ntfs fs, not the user-mode ntfs-3g).

However, it's perfectly possible to use ntfs-3g with it, but you'll have to mount it manually (or from init.d) as the android automounter doesn't know ntfs-3g. However, it should know ntfs, so you'd better give it a try in default configuration.

your problem might be related to GPT or DynamicDisk partition table, but I don't have such media, so you'll have to experiment yourself. Kernel side, stock kernel supports GPT and my kernel build supports both GPT and DynamicDisk, but I don't know how it plays with Android.
    Thanks the quick reply. I rechecked by plugging in the 2TB MBR disk with two partitions, one FAT and an another NTFS. The default kernel and fuse modules detects and mounts these partitions, though it does it quite late in the boot and initialization process. May be that was reason I initially thought it may not support NTFS. now I also configured the Samba share with the SambaFilesharing server DEV app from this XDA thread. Now X92 also serves as a NAS box.
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/att...0&d=1404376236

Comment

Originally posted by pavlik View Post
      You can test my mod from Ugoos port - its for X92 3GB model ONLY!

- a lot of unuseful (for me) system apps removed (included ugly bootvideo),
      - Nova Launcher (only),
      - Greenify (hibernate apks),
      - root + SuperSU
      - SD Maid (cleaner),
      - Titanium Backup (backup apks),
      - Xtreme Booster (RAM optimiser),
      - ES (file explorer),
      - working YouTube (credits for SADME),
      - hacked java - possible to install older version of apks,
      - Xposed Framework + RootCloak (hide root) + AdBlocker Reborn (anti ad) + XInternalSD (data/obb on extrenal storage).
      - NullKeyboard (attention: no screen keyboard in this mod! / some crashes in Options/Language but You do it only once).
      Plug any USB keyboard and mouse or use RemoteIME on Smartphone and download any from PlayStore if You need.
      - busybox, init.d, bla bla bla.... I dont remember... Oh Yeah, fixed Enter in real keyboard.

After first launch config Greenify from Xposed because it has probs with asking for root rights. Its not the mod problem but apks itself.
      You also get some errors (Xposed at system launch, YT at it first launch). Dont bother.
      Without any configs (Greenify, settings) the rom can be little slow at beginning (especially power menu).

How to install:
      - install Rashr from PlayStore and flash TWRP recovery if You dont have already ( http://www96.zippyshare.com/v/xyy70iZb/file.html ),
      - unpack files to SDCard or flash drive with TWRP structure eg: TWRP/BACKUPS/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/X92_2017_04_17/files
      where xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is serial of Your box. You can easly check serial in SPMC/Kodi in Settings/Architecture.
      - boot to TWRP and wipe/advanced wipe: davlik/ART. system, data, cache,
      - go to restore, choose staorage and click backup folder,
      - on the end reboot and thats all.

Unpack 1st part with 7-Zip.

Code:
      1 - http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/IbZWQWkS/file.html
      2 - http://www85.zippyshare.com/v/rqERCsv5/file.html
      3 - http://www118.zippyshare.com/v/TkbPHCIp/file.html
      Pavlik, i have some questions, can you help me?
      In order to use your mod I must install ugoos firmware before? Or can I istall your mod directly from the system my box came with?
      Can you explain to me how this works?:
      "- unpack files to SDCard or flash drive with TWRP structure eg: TWRP/BACKUPS/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/X92_2017_04_17/files
      where xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is serial of Your box. You can easly check serial in SPMC/Kodi in Settings/Architecture."
      Do I have to creat a folder in the flash drive like this: TWRP/BACKUPS/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/X92_2017_04_17/files?
      Thank you!

Comment

Hello
        Where to download drivers windows764bit
        x92 3gb

Comment

Just off HDMI CEC in options.
          This dosent work for me. Keep rebooting after shutting down the x92 and then changing TV Inputs.

Comment

x92 3gb Amlogic s912
            During the update was stopped,
            Now you can not connect to PC - USB Burning Tool
            Drivers installed.
            The BOX logo X92 lights up
            Display does not work does not burn
            Reset does not work

Comment

Does any the firmwares on here run at lower cpu temp than the stock
              Last edited by Willbro; 08-05-2017, 17:14.

Comment

Originally posted by zap View Post

Try reading this link (via google translate).
                Thanks for the link i have installed the firmware from the link ,as my stock firmware was not showing rooted

Comment

Only hacked YouTube or YouTube TV will play content. You cant also use Chrome - Youll get only bufor animation.

YT TV: http://www90.zippyshare.com/v/ci1Ooey2/file.html
                  try this link and download the specified youtube apk given in one of the comments in this link and youtube will work.also untick auto-updates from play store to avoid update of youtube. i am using it and its working fine.
                  https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/youtube/3FZ1LDSOFqk;context-place=topicsearchin/youtube/category$3Aask-a-how-to-question

Comment

Hi all, i have problems with my x92 Android tv box (ram 2 gb),i'm looking for the Vendor_0001_Product_0001.kl original file or the keylayout full folder, (location: system/usr/keylayout)
                    i've replaced the original file with another one and now my remote doesn't work well ,i've tried factory reset but doesn't work...please help me thanks!

Comment

Maybe someone already has alternative .IMG
                      software x92 3gb
                      Last edited by toczny25; 08-21-2017, 10:52.

Comment

Does anyone know how to connect headphones to this thing?
                        Apparently the AV port doesn't work if I connect headphones directly to it.
                        Can someone please confirm?

Comment

Hey guys.
                          I'm trying to get audio out of this Android TV box by hooking up some headphones to it.

I tried plugging in headphones in the AV port but nothing happens.
                          I've set the "digital audio" selection to PCM (other options are HDMI and SPDIF, neither of these work either from the AV port.)

Audio over HDMI and optical audio work perfectly.

The only thing I can think of is that the AV port has some strange pin out that doesn't pass audio over the headphone jack. But then again, I don't get audio on the right side nor left side.
                          Perhaps it's the other 2 parts of the minijack?

If someone can test this for please, I would be grateful.

I did flash my unit with the Ugoos firmware for the same device. But I really doubt that that is the issue.
                          Last edited by gabb; 08-26-2017, 01:51.

Comment

Hi gabb ,

please stay here with Questions over your Device , okay .

greetings

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
                              Hi gabb ,

please stay here with Questions over your Device , okay .

greetings

gefattern
                              No problemo, gefattern.
                              Sorry about that.

Comment

Hi again ,

no Panic all is good .

Do u know that your Device supports Headphone output ???

greetings

gefattern

Comment

Working...
                                X