Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rasplinjac View Post
    Hi,
    I successfully flashed XannyTech rom to my box AceMax G10CX with front LCD display (PCB ver: G9CX-U) 1/8GB.
    I used the SD card method.
    What did not work in start:
    1. Remote
    2. Google Play Store
    3. LCD display

I updated Google Play Store and Services with newer stable version from Apkmirror.
    I changed remote conf with original file from AceMax firmware and from then remote works OK except power button for power on.
    In one moment I started to press all the buttons on remote, and guess what - box is turned on
    By further testing I succeeded to find way to turn on box.
    By pressing in a row next buttons:
    1 2 3 Back button

LCD is dead . Is it possible to do something with LCD?
    Thanks

Hmm, i think on original firmware there was kernel support and software support for that LCD, so it's not a simple task to get it back funcional, pratically i should port my rom on your original firmware. And i think i will not do this work for just 1 device...

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

Hmm, i think on original firmware there was kernel support and software support for that LCD, so it's not a simple task to get it back funcional, pratically i should port my rom on your original firmware. And i think i will not do this work for just 1 device...
      Of course, I understand The display is irrelevant anyway. thank you man

Comment

Xannytech... i test a lot with tgis rom. It works great. Playback is perfect. Is tbere a way to make it Android TV? I realy like Leanback Launcher on tv

Comment

I have a different question and may not be relevant to this topic but still want to ask since the experts are here.
          I have backed up Nexbox A95x which has Xanny FW using TWRP recovery from SD card and restored in the same box multiple times after trying different other custom firmware, but last night when i was trying to restore to a new nexbox A95x (same configuration like my first one) it restores the backup successful but when rebooting it goes to stock recovery always.
          I tried the restore process multiple times and every time is a success but box continues to boot to stock recovery and i even tried to reboot to system from stock recovery but no success.

Anyone faced this and have solution on how to restore the backup using TWRP SD card to a different box which has same configuration ?

Comment

If I try to install the 3.0 rom on my t95x 1GB i have to recover it via nand. Why cant I install it? The board has 905X_V1.2 20160621 written

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Opera Zdj?cie_2017-12-13_143815_forum.xda-developers.com.png Views:	1 Size:	47.8 KB ID:	693820
              Hello
              I wanted to add an exception to the local.prop file and lock YouTube for Android TV (Android TV) 2.02.08 but when i add and reboot TV-box. Unfortunately it does not work, for applications you have added yourself like KODI or SmartYT, it works but why not for YT??What am I doing wrong?

My box - NEXBOX A95X 2/16

Comment

any AndroidTV version update?

Comment

Originally posted by DhiJay23 View Post
                  any AndroidTV version update?
                  MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

The 1.0 to be, i got no freetime to post it in a new thread...

Comment

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

The 1.0 to be, i got no freetime to post it in a new thread...
                    was this the third beta?

Comment

Originally posted by DhiJay23 View Post

was this the third beta?
                      no the one i will publish, but i'm in shortage of time. I finished it 1 month ago...

Comment

no the one i will publish, but i'm in shortage of time. I finished it 1 month ago...
                        will flash this final version and report back.

Comment

Me to thanks XT

Comment

I installed and running the rom. It works great perfect playback at spmc mx player and other apps. I had a freeze because a app wanted root acces but supersu is not preinstalled. I downloaded supersu and everything works like a charm. Thank you for all the hard work. I like the boot image

Comment

Running fabulous on my X96 just have to get my stuff back to my device and its golden. Thanks again for the Christmas gift boss man.

Comment

Anyone can help me with this?

It is not only a problem with this rom but EVERY custom rom I tried so far.

I enter a VPN in Android settings / network / vpn. I press the + sign and it will ask me to create a personal pin.

I create my pin and enter the details of my VPN, and connect. Works fine, and each time I go to network / vpn it shows the vpn I entered.

After I reboot the device the screen in Android settings / network / vpn is empty/blank.

I need to press the + sign and enter the PIN before I can see the VPN I added before.

With stock ROM it will show the previously added VPN without the need to press + sign and enter pin.

Comment

Working...
                                X