Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your works! Now my tv box (nexbox a95x clone) is fast and frozen! With the original rom the temperature reached 70 °, now it is max at 55 °!!
    thanks
    Last edited by n4m3less; 05-01-2017, 19:38.

Comment

Originally posted by n4m3less View Post
      Thanks for your works! Now my tv box is fast and frozen! With the original rom the temperature reached 70 °, now it is max at 55 °!!
      thanks
      nice to hear that, but 70° was really too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

nice to hear that, but 70° was really too much.
        Yes!your rom resolve the problem of temp! In addition, the score of antutu increased by 1800 points!

Comment

Originally posted by dkholm56 View Post
          I have the Abox A1 Plus S905X AM53 android box and I can't get any custom rom, to include this one to boot after flashing.
          Is there anyone else who has this box that has flashed this rom and got it to boot? After flashing it just stays on the logo screen.
          thanks for any help I can get.
          do you have stock rom of abox a1 plus? i have m96x and im looking for stock rom
          thanks

Comment

dkholm56 does your box ha e a circle r on the PCB in the bottom corner. It's possible yours has one where the bootloader can not be unlocked properly. The a95x has become a horrible box.

Comment

Thanks to a user that experimented a little with me i found a solution for Nexbox users that has problem with powering on device with their remote.
              Now i need help to test a zip that i will provide later.
              Anyone interested to help? If not... no fixing, simple and straightforward.

Comment

Thanks to a user that experimented a little with me i found a solution for Nexbox users that has problem with powering on device with their remote.
                Hi Xanny,
                just got A95X 8-16 delivered. Give me some time to set everything up, I'll be happy to help with testing afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Hujkis View Post

Hi Xanny,
                  just got A95X 8-16 delivered. Give me some time to set everything up, I'll be happy to help with testing afterwards.
                  probably has new motherboard so ... you probably couldn't flash my rom.

Comment

probably has new motherboard so ... you probably couldn't flash my rom.
                    Yup, learned the hard way. Trying to unbrick now.

Comment

Thanks for the great rom.
                      in /system/Media there is no remote.conf files. Where can i find this files?

Comment

Originally posted by Ra4157 View Post
                        What is your box? Need to know that. Xanny did put a disclaimer that you might need to manually backup your .conf file prior to flashing.

Comment

Well the M8S II is no longer available in my country from reputable sellers, and neither are the mini mx's. So I was wondering is this the correct x96 in case I need to buy some more boxes. Christmas is coming soon and I would like to get ready.
                          Haswe X96 2GB+16GB Version Android 6.0 TV Box Amlogic S905X Quad Core 64Bit CPU Support 4K Ultra HD Wifi Smart Set Top Box: Amazon.ca: Electronics

Comment

Originally posted by Ra4157 View Post
                            That's odd, anyway device? I can't guess sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuno View Post
                              Well the M8S II is no longer available in my country from reputable sellers, and neither are the mini mx's. So I was wondering is this the correct x96 in case I need to buy some more boxes. Christmas is coming soon and I would like to get ready.
                              hmm X96 probably you'll have to power the box with the 2 key.
                              Give a look to this Mini m8sII clone but there is something odd in the description... you have to check carefully before...

Comment

I have nexbox s905x 1 8g...I will help to test ur file...

Comment

Working...
                                X