Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rajawaqas View Post

I have nexbox s905x 1 8g...I will help to test ur file...
    Thanks i was hoping of you OK during the weekend i'll send you a zip

Comment

Ok I will wait

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

hmm X96 probably you'll have to power the box with the 2 key.
        Give a look to this Mini m8sII clone but there is something odd in the description... you have to check carefully before...
        WOW umm haha. Someone was either drunk or no speaka english when they made this.

Thank you sir. Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuno View Post

What is your box? Need to know that. Xanny did put a disclaimer that you might need to manually backup your .conf file prior to flashing.
          The box is Nexboxa5

Comment

Originally posted by Ra4157 View Post

The box is Nexboxa5
            Gimme 1 hour when i go back home i'll upload your remote.conf for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ra4157 View Post

The box is Nexboxa5
              Here It's the complete remote folder

Comment

hi xannytech im rdy for new test

Comment

Originally posted by Kuno View Post
                  Well the M8S II is no longer available in my country from reputable sellers, and neither are the mini mx's. So I was wondering is this the correct x96 in case I need to buy some more boxes. Christmas is coming soon and I would like to get ready.
                  Not sure what country you live in but this is a reputable site and where I got mine from

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
                    hi xannytech im rdy for new test
                    ok mate i have just to finish the script, today i'm a little tired so probably during the we i'll send you a flashable twrp for nexbox.

Comment

ok mate i have just to finish the script, today i'm a little tired so probably during the we i'll send you a flashable twrp for nexbox.
                      I dont have nexbox ;( ,i dont know why you lose your time with hw you dont have ,if they want all to just work with your rom then they need to send you donations for new box (nexbox or something new)Maybe for amlogic s912- Android 7 is here On Frist page is link for donation....

Comment

Here It's the complete remote folder
                        Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
                          I dont have nexbox ;( ,i dont know why you lose your time with hw you dont have ,if they want all to just work with your rom then they need to send you donations for new box (nexbox or something new)Maybe for amlogic s912- Android 7 is here On Frist page is link for donation....
                          I think now you know me a little thanks
                          Anyway also if someone would like to send me a device to work with.. a manufacturer it's better

Comment

This is most likely something I have done. I even know what I think I did. I installed this rom on a nexbox a95x, and changed remote.conf. I backed it up with twrp after I had installed all my apps and got it how I wanted.

Then the other week I restored it to a mini m8s. Worked fine, no problems, did everything. I left it overnight and came back to it powered off, and I couldn't power it on.

I thought it was weird. I had another identical mini m8s ii. I did exactly the same, but this time I change the remote.conf to the correct one. It too powered off, but using remote brought it back on, it was on standby, even if I unplugged power. Only the remote could bring it back on.

So it was most likely the remote.conf that caused this problem? But I cannot get it back to life. I have powered it off, I have plugged it into pc to try burning tool, I even open it up to have a look.

Nothing is bringing it back. Not blaming the rom, seems odd that the steps I've taken caused this? The second box I did the same to is working exactly as it should with zero problems.i have today tried the remote from an nexbox, a mini m8s ii, mini m8s, even my wetek play 2. But nothing. Power is going to it, as the optical port is lit up red.

Any tips?

Comment

Xannytech, or anyone who can answer this please, I was wondering what is the correct permissions that are supposed to be on a remote.conf file? I have mine for my Yundoo Y6, now that I finally have the box back. I have set it to what I believe the standard should be, I think it was 644? Anyways, I have the permissions set correctly, but I can't seem to get the remote to work. It did work with stock. Now it's not a loss, just wondering if there is anything else you think I could try. This box is NOT on your list, it was the one I found out worked with your rom by mistake, 100%, and I am extremely happy that I did, as it has a 32 gig flash drive on it, with 2 gigs of ram and dual band wireless which performs better then the mini mx iii. I do not want to send the file to you to fix, or make you fix anything as this box is supported by fluke. I think it's a 32 gig beelink mini mx iii in a different case with a better pigtail, as it gets twice the download speed as my mx iii's did.

Comment

Checked... the only differences i found regarding Bt are in the file i posted to you earlier, kernel has support for your rtk bluetooth, no clue where the problem sits.
                                Thanks for checking. Was away for a few days but got that usb cable in the meantime and will flash back to stock to see if it still works. Perhaps the sd card flash method has something to do with lost bluetooth.

Comment

Working...
                                X