Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink Mini MX3 II / M8S II TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, so I tried to flash on my nexbox A95X using USB Burning Tool, but I keep getting stuck at two percent of the proces.
    Error is [0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error.

I have this with any ROM I attempt to flash to the nexbox except for the original nexbox ROM.
    Using the burn card maker results into bricking my nexbox, i'll have to short two pins to get it working again.

Any ideas? Is it possible to flash it through TWRP?

Comment

You need to unpack the desired rom with the aml customization tool and replace the boot and ddr partitions by those from your working nexbox rom.
      Can you please share it, i'd be glad to look at this original rom.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamse View Post
        You need to unpack the desired rom with the aml customization tool and replace the boot and ddr partitions by those from your working nexbox rom.
        Can you please share it, i'd be glad to look at this original rom.
        Mind explaining how to do this? I got the tool but I'm stuck on it.
        I can't find how to export the DDR partition nor the boot.

You can download the original firmware from their website.
        tvboxnews.com ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf tvboxnews.com alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

Comment

Okay, so I managed to replace the boot and ddr, now it is stuck at 7% with error.

[0x10303004]Romcode/Switch status/Identify/Error result.

Comment

Hi all

I am mew here and I am having trouble installing the firmware listed on Page 1

I download the full burn package from - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoqocX31ecnXgZxJ-KG7heQQmD3tdA (MINIMXIII-II_112M0_TVStock-20170606.img)

I use Burn Card maker 2.02 and reformat and add the IMG File, and it formats the SD card and installs the IMG File.

I put the Micro SD into the device but nothing happens (black screen ) when I power on with the reset button pressed, nothing at all happens.

Infact after doing this the device is dead, bricked? - nothing happens even after removing the SD and powering it up.

I can restore the default firmware using the same procedure and using T95N-2G-8723-160608 firmware .IMG file. When I do this a little green android is shown saying Updating......

Is there a reason why this is not working for me?

My device when sold to me is listed as

2016 New T95N Mini M8S pro Android 5.1 TV BOX Amlogic S905 quad-core 2G/8G Bluetooth 4.0 KODI 16.0 Smart Android Tv box IPTV

It looks like this unit - https://www.banggood.com/T95N-Mini-M...p-1055960.html but I got mine an Ali Express.

I have also had the same experience using MINIM8SII_rv109_TVStock-20170226.img

Any help appreciated

Chris
            Last edited by iisfaq; 08-19-2017, 22:34.

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              Flashing an .img file with BootcardMaker has always seemed finicky, which is why I just use USB Burning Tool, like they do at the factory. There may be someone here who can tell you what you're doing wrong, but my recommendation would be to just find a male-to-male Type A USB cable and keep things simple.

Thanks Guest

I have not tried that method so I will try that next.

Cheers

Chris

Comment

Guest , are we getting any closer to having a nougat full release of this rom please? Thanks again for your time.

Comment

Hello, Magendanz, thanks for your work is exelecte, can you help me with this?, Install plex but have problems with audio ac3, not heard, several forums report problems android tv mibox, this is not a problem in nvidia, you can find the solution?

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sorry, I just don't have the time to help you troubleshoot this problem. If it's occurring with the underlying OEM firmware, it's usually not easily fixed at my level. However, if you find an elegant workaround, I'd be happy to include it in my custom ROMs.

Originally posted by iisfaq View Post
                I download the full burn package from - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoqocX31ecnXgZxJ-KG7heQQmD3tdA (MINIMXIII-II_112M0_TVStock-20170606.img)

2016 New T95N Mini M8S pro Android 5.1 TV BOX Amlogic S905 quad-core 2G/8G Bluetooth 4.0 KODI 16.0 Smart Android Tv box IPTV
                It won't work because you're trying to match S905X firmware with an S905 device. I suggest asking for advice in the MINIMXIII Minix Neo U1 thread as a starting point.

Comment

A good news, in Youtube for TV of new version, casting can be done by code paired.

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, because the new version is a Web app. Casting from YouTube on the browser was one of the only scenarios where Google Cast was working.

Hi, any chance to have your rom work on Clone M8S II ?

Thanks

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sorry, I never even heard of it. If I don't have the hardware, you're really on your own. Give it a try! :-)

Originally posted by billouetaudrey View Post
                  Hi, any chance to have your rom work on Clone M8S II ?

Thanks
                  Hi, New mini M8S II have the new motherboard D4X16.

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ah, yes I now have an OEM .img file for that. I'll look into it, but will be somewhat limited in what I can do without the hardware.

Hi, New mini M8S II have the new motherboard D4X16.
                  True, maybe I can find testers ( I'm afraid to flash my box after see many people with issue ... )

Comment

True, maybe I can find testers ( I'm afraid to flash my box after see many people with issue ... )
                  Thanks, so your url is the stock rom that right ?

Thanks again !

Comment

Using the ROM for 5 days and i have a few things to point out.

Overall it's really stable and very smooth to use, but:
                    • Could not apply the update using TWRP (TV Stock 20170606), not sure if this is a global thing.
                    • My 16GB SD card is not working properly when i set up as system memory. It works if i use as removable.
                    • Everything else is working great, with only two exceptions
                      • Netflix TV (it's a issue for everyone, so, no surprises);
                      • Netflix normal APK (also doesn't work);
                      • PSX emulator on RetroArch doesn't work;
                    If anyone could help me out how to successfully apply the update using TWRP and how to make Netflix (normal APK) work, i would be immensely grateful.

My box is Beelink MXIII II MINI.

Comment

Working...
                    X